unknowntim3
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 0
hey guys... what are some good tips here for a first timer, and any tips to last longer then normal? And when a girl gives u he*d, do they really want it on the face!? haha ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
two options buddyOriginally posted by SnatchJP
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist)Originally posted by Da Game
Whenever I jerk it anytime like 2 days before sex, I can't cvm. It's hella strange.
Trust me, they work...Make sure you go in directly after you put one on, don't wait a minute...I learned that the not-so-hard way...Originally posted by drixsa
i have heard only good things bout the condoms that crazykid mentioned above.
For most chicks (warning: Generalization Alert!) getting eaten out is foreplay... it will get them all hot and bothered for you to **** them. And anyway, women have a quicker refractory period (basically, "bounce back time") than guys do... which is why most chicks can have multiple orgasms pretty close to each other, while guys need some time to be able to get it up again and then *** again.Originally posted by SnatchJP
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry.Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
If you do want to last longer, you will probably last longer the time after you ***. But that might be counterproductive, because you might not be able to *** again at all or even get it up again at all.
LOL, good point. Aaaah I should have had more sex with high school boys (um... when I was in high school that is).Originally posted by crazykid
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I use durex extra sensatives... it helps.Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist)![]()