Sex tips for the noob

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys... what are some good tips here for a first timer, and any tips to last longer then normal? And when a girl gives u he*d, do they really want it on the face!? haha ?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

yeah make sure to get it in her eyes :rolleyes:

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 last longer, simply jack off before u do it... thats the honest truth

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with pre-sex wacking is that you probably won't be in the mood sexually as much as if you just went for it. If you decide to bang your thang before sex, make sure you do it at least an hour or so in advance.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three tips to last longer:

1. Trojan Enz Extended Pleasure condoms...Those thing numb you like novacaine...

2. Don't think about it. Think about other stuff. Do math in your mind, think of songs (worked for me), whatever, just don't think about "oh my god, I'm having sex!!"

3. Have her give you head before you two have sex. Get head, eat her out, then slide on a condom and slide on in.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?

elguato

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
two options buddy

1) either wack off beforehand
2) or have her give u head till u bust a nut .. and then fool around a bit (eat her out, and foreplay ****) and then **** her real good.. ull be able to go on this way for 15-20 min for sure.. u dont wanna go too long either

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok good tips:

always take off clothes but dont get naked til you are going to have sex unless you are really hot or somethin. you never know who could walk in.

jackin off before hand is definatley good. you arent gonna loose too much prowus

i have heard only good things bout the condoms that crazykid mentioned above.

lick you fingers before you slide em in

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I jerk it anytime like 2 days before sex, I can't cvm. It's hella strange. I can literally go for hours, if I'm wearing a condom.

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want her to come back for more definetly eat her out before you have sex. And from my experience its easier to last longer when the girls is on top.

I dont know if those condoms really work that well but i will for sure try them out sometime.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Whenever I jerk it anytime like 2 days before sex, I can't cvm. It's hella strange.
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist) :(

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
i have heard only good things bout the condoms that crazykid mentioned above.
Trust me, they work...Make sure you go in directly after you put one on, don't wait a minute...I learned that the not-so-hard way...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SnatchJP
For most chicks (warning: Generalization Alert!) getting eaten out is foreplay... it will get them all hot and bothered for you to **** them. And anyway, women have a quicker refractory period (basically, "bounce back time") than guys do... which is why most chicks can have multiple orgasms pretty close to each other, while guys need some time to be able to get it up again and then *** again.

If you do want to last longer, you will probably last longer the time after you ***. But that might be counterproductive, because you might not be able to *** again at all or even get it up again at all.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
If you do want to last longer, you will probably last longer the time after you ***. But that might be counterproductive, because you might not be able to *** again at all or even get it up again at all.
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry. :D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry. :D
LOL, good point. Aaaah I should have had more sex with high school boys (um... when I was in high school that is).

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist) :(
I use durex extra sensatives... it helps.