Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex question

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kinda a followup to my other post. But if you have sex with a girl when she just starts her period, and she continues to have her period normally for the rest of the duration, thats a good sign of not being pregnant correct?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ABSOLUTELY don't want to get her pregant, use birth control. I can't stress this enough to you guys who are trying to "get around" everything. A fvcking condom (which is $5 for a box of 12) will save you TONS of money in child support payments.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
If you ABSOLUTELY don't want to get her pregant, use birth control. I can't stress this enough to you guys who are trying to "get around" everything. A fvcking condom (which is $5 for a box of 12) will save you TONS of money in child support payments.

i did use a condom, but after i wiped the jizz off she tried to put it in again but didnt get it in.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swede54
if you have sex with a girl when she just starts her period, and she continues to have her period normally for the rest of the duration, thats a good sign of not being pregnant correct?
A lot of people think that if a girl has sex during her period, she can't get pregnant. But it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. There are a couple of reasons why this can happen:

• Not all vaginal bleeding is the result of a menstrual period. Sometimes a girl will have a small amount of vaginal bleeding at the time of ovulation - the time when she is most fertile. During ovulation, an egg is released from one of the ovaries and travels down a fallopian tube to the uterus. It's common for girls who are ovulating to have some vaginal bleeding that can be mistaken for a period.
  • Sometimes ovulation can occur before the bleeding from a girl's period has stopped, or it may occur within a few days after her period is over. Sperm can fertilize an egg for up to 3 days after ejaculation. So in both cases, having sex before the period is finished can result in pregnancy.
Having unprotected sex at any time, including when you're bleeding, is very risky. Along with the risk of becoming pregnant, there is also a risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease (STD), such as chlamydia, genital warts, or HIV. The only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs is abstinence. If you do have sex, use a condom every time to protect against STDs. And talk to your doctor about additional forms of contraception.

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/girls/sex_during_period.html
Google is your friend.

AE.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was pregnant with my last child , i had 2 normal periods and did not know i was pregnant.
when i finally found out, i thought i was 2 weeks and was 10 weeks.

crazy huh