Soma
Banned
Getting a second helping of vaginal sex is vastly different from masturbating with your hand. What you don't understand about that is beyond me.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You aren't really THAT clueless are you?Originally posted by Desdinova
The only difference is you're using your hand instead of a wet *****.
Well, do you care to fill me in?You aren't really THAT clueless are you?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
No, you wouldn't be screwed.Originally posted by JasonR
if masturbating a lot made you unable to get an erection in bed then i would be screwed.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Haha, that phrase made me crack up.Your kung-fu grip is several times stronger than any vagina
Screw that. Learn to make you women orgasm off the wall. You have hardly any expeirence, so what, you'll gain it with her. I know how to give it everytime and the problem isnt that you masterbate too much and you need to quit like everyone is saying, that aint the problem, never has for me. you'll learn so dont take it out on yourself. everytime i get in the bed with my girl, i make sure she gets done, whether that is with sex or me using my tongue, and she loves them both.Originally posted by DJBen
I notice you said 'So I can please HER and me'. You're emphasising the woman. It's not like she's paying you for sex. As long as you know what you're doing, if you focus on relaxing and pleasing yourself, it'll all fall into place.
I enjoy keeping her guessing in the bedroom. Sometimes we'll do it the same way for a few days, and then I'll throw something completely different or new. I also experiment with the subject of orgasm itself. Most of the time, we'll both have one. However, once in a while I'll give her a nice orgasm to help her get to sleep and I'll go without one. Sometimes, I'll have one and not give her one. Believe it or not, this creates excitement in the bedroom since she never really knows what to expect when we're both in there.everytime i get in the bed with my girl, i make sure she gets done, whether that is with sex or me using my tongue, and she loves them both.
This right here is what i belive is a real man. sometime thinking of her before himself. Nice post man.Originally posted by Desdinova
I enjoy keeping her guessing in the bedroom. Sometimes we'll do it the same way for a few days, and then I'll throw something completely different or new. I also experiment with the subject of orgasm itself. Most of the time, we'll both have one. However, once in a while I'll give her a nice orgasm to help her get to sleep and I'll go without one. Sometimes, I'll have one and not give her one. Believe it or not, this creates excitement in the bedroom since she never really knows what to expect when we're both in there.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Hey!Originally posted by Rogerman
Dude, I thought of that , but man her body is Hot.
I think the problem is me. I'm trying to figure out if its in my mind or my d1ck.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.