Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex outside a marriage to save the marriage!!!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"My husband and I have always enjoyed a good debate and we ended the conversation by saying an affair was fine, but neither of us would ever want to know aboutit. He may have been joking,but deep down that’s what I’dwanted to hear and I took it as a tacit agreement between us."

so the guy should now realise he is married to a slut, she 'discussed' the possibility with him and went ahead with it, now she has her face emblazened on a national newspaper as if in celebration or confession?

what is there to save?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/im-happily-married-thanks-sex-1795503

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some men feel they cant really prevent their wife from messing around so they pretend they are"open minded" and the wife knew that

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Evan, all this guys playing the "cool" guy who are fine with "experienced women" or in this case "open relationships" simply knows that they can do no better or are afraid to challenge the status quo therefore pretend that they are fine with that.

Just like when I hear police men on tv saying how police forces are more effective now that they are packed with women, I bet my hairy ass that most of them curse the day political correctness was born.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
its one thing to talk about it, she then appears to have acted upon the discussion without agreement from him, now she is advertising it to the whole nation...the world!
Im pretty sure there are many many more women leading such double lives, men as well, but now its out in the open ...to be celebrated, its all bets off!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, i'm the only guy out there who was ever asked what you do if your GF/wife/date cheat on you was kick her ass so hard she will be lost for months?

quick edit: I saw that picture, who the hell would willing want to bang that?

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
All men cheat when given the opportunity. Men do not have morals towards their s.o's and cannot pass up fresh vagina.
Feminism is now giving women the same opportunities. One of the side effects of feminism.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
All men cheat when given the opportunity. Men do not have morals towards their s.o's and cannot pass up fresh vagina.
Feminism is now giving women the same opportunities. One of the side effects of feminism.
'
I find you saying this on sosuave incredibly fascinating. Not too many posters, even vets here, promote being loyal to your significant other. You might be right.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
and women do have said morals?

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
and women do have said morals?
90% of the married women I know are loyal to their husbands despite their husband's bull****, drama, arrogance and selfish bratty ways. Most of their husbands however have made passes at me behind their backs. There are some women out there with ****ty morals. However, there are no men that exist that have morals when it comes to sex. Men were put on this earth to have sex with a bunch of women. They dont care about anything else they are slaves to their ****s.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
90% of the married women I know are loyal to their husbands despite their husband's bull****, drama, arrogance and selfish bratty ways. Most of their husbands however have made passes at me behind their backs. There are some women out there with ****ty morals. However, there are no men that exist that have morals when it comes to sex. Men were put on this earth to have sex with a bunch of women. They dont care about anything else they are slaves to their ****s.
you dont appear remotely bitter...or residing in the real world

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
you dont appear remotely bitter...or residing in the real world

I do reside in the real world. Difference is Im not brainwashed like most women in this male-dominated world and I dont live in denial like 99% of women.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
I do reside in the real world. Difference is Im not brainwashed like most women in this male-dominated world and I dont live in denial like 99% of women.
amd your reason for being on this site is exactly what sweetheart?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly don't bang every cute chick that I meet, and on trips to Phills, you'd better believe that I could score PLENTY. I have a very fine wife, and it would take a "major upheaval" sort of occurance to make me consider losing my "other half", much less just for a ONS sort of thing. If that's not true for you, you probably shouldn't have an SO. You aint ready for one yet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Yep but usually men dont come back home with a bastard son and get mad when the wife doesnt want to have anything to do with any of them.

Also men dont usually trick women into feeding their bastard child and call the big bullies of the government when they cannot do it by themselves.

You still think as if men and women were equal, a worm is still a worm yet it means something when it is inside an apple and something completely different when its in the bottom of a tequila bottle.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:

and you don't even look, not even a little, bitter about it.

what I see here is a bitter woman who was cheated on, and can't get over it and then come to internet fishing for someone pity, try facebook, lots of people give the kind of atencion you seek on the way you want, hell maybe you can even find a poor soul to suck his life, because he always liked you.... or you are trolling since it april's fools and all.

I could keep going and said about honor and morals, but womans can't grasp the concept so I leave like this

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Big deal...

Some people have open relationships...A good friend of mine and his wife have such an arrangement... and they are quite happy. Does not mean she is out ****ing everything that moves.

And from what I have seen women cheat a lot more than men... men look for love (they'll never find it), women look for the next best thing (that rich doctor) .

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreeing with Half Addict here, after reading the article.

This isn't a big deal, I kinda felt good for her, and the guys she happily served.

:)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs where are you man , we have a feminist man hater here , she is all your ;)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rerea,
I agree with most of your Post....It is largely a question of Svex drive,not morals...Men have evolved or been created with a much higher Libido than Women..This had a survival value,that gave genetic advantage...That same survival value makes unfulfilled needs irresistable and so human nature will in the right circumstances take over...So Men in relationships,will tend to stray more than Women...Men in most Relationships feel varying levels of Svexual deprivation,but only something like 7% of Women....These unmet needs make people vulnerable...Of course the more unscrupulous DJ will learn to pick these Women out of a crowd,and act accordingly..."It's only human nature after all"LOL.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
I smell a bitter pump and dumpee not self aware enough to realise feminism created her predicament. You poor b1tch. Another casualty with nothing but the cold eyes of her cats to look forward to. Sad thing is if the lightbulb ever does switch on she'll be too old and uncaring to forewarn her younger sisters.

Around and around we go.