Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex outside a marriage to save the marriage!!!

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
and you don't even look, not even a little, bitter about it.

what I see here is a bitter woman who was cheated on, and can't get over it and then come to internet fishing for someone pity, try facebook, lots of people give the kind of atencion you seek on the way you want, hell maybe you can even find a poor soul to suck his life, because he always liked you.... or you are trolling since it april's fools and all.

I could keep going and said about honor and morals, but womans can't grasp the concept so I leave like this
I have never been cheated on. I have only been committed to one guy for 5 months when I was 17 and I am 24 now. This is because I choose to do so. I could get a boyfriend if I wanted. I get asked out on dates all the time so Im not a bitter woman who gets no attention. I have no interest in getting a boyfriend. I have a ton of friends, a large family and lots of hobbies and things to do in my free time so no, I am not miserable nor depressed. I am actually much happier than 90% of women I currently know in relationships.

I find this site ridiculous reading all these selfish, egotistical, coldhearted posts viewing women as chattel and nothing more.

Men are selfish coldhearted creatures that really are only good for procreation so I see no point in committing myself to one. All of men's behavior is motivated by their egos and their selfish desires. They are not respectful and will never ever think of things from your point of view. A healthy relationship requires equal effort and compromise and very very few men can deliver on those in the long term.

Did you know there are brain imaging studies that show areas of the brain dedicated to empathy and communication are smaller in men than in women? Thats why men are coldhearted creatures.

I reject the idea that I was put on this earth to tend to your needs while you ignore mine, thank you.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
  1. You forget that only men suffer overtly from cheating (Cuckolding, or family court raping).
  2. You assume ALL men cheat, this should give us enough indication of your mindset (misandry much?).
  3. The more partners women have, the more damage to their ability in bonding with another man.
  4. Most important of all.....Women did not need feminism to cheat. They just cite how it's "unfair" that women are judged more for cheating than men are. Which has nothing to do with feminism or equality, but in what each gender values from the other gender.
You think women dont suffer from men cheating and getting other women pregnant as a result? Misogynist much?

The typical gender values are male made creations so men feel justified in treating women like cattle and not human beings. Most men here complain that gender values are unfair to them because that must mean they have to provide.

Men are selfish creatures- they have a "a la carte" approach to dating. Rejecting gender values that dont cater to their needs, while embracing gender values that do cater to their needs.

Actually, there are studies that show the more sexual partners a guy has, the less he emits oxytocin after having sex with a woman. This is why sleeping with a man***** doesnt work- his brain doesnt emit chemicals that bond him to you. Yet women emit much more oxytocin than men do with every single guy they sleep with. Interesting huh?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
You think women dont suffer from men cheating and getting other women pregnant as a result? Misogynist much?

The typical gender values are male made creations so men feel justified in treating women like cattle and not human beings. Most men here complain that gender values are unfair to them because that must mean they have to provide.

Men are selfish creatures- they have a "a la carte" approach to dating. Rejecting gender values that dont cater to their needs, while embracing gender values that do cater to their needs.

Actually, there are studies that show the more sexual partners a guy has, the less he emits oxytocin after having sex with a woman. This is why sleeping with a man***** doesnt work- his brain doesnt emit chemicals that bond him to you. Yet women emit much more oxytocin than men do with every single guy they sleep with. Interesting huh?
Wrong forum.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
Actually, men are self-sacrificing creatures who are willing to put himself physically in danger, even life-threatening, for a woman he loves. The woman's response? Slept with the jerk next door. A lot of men here have been there, and burned.

Where did you read that? A feminist newspaper?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Actually, men are self-sacrificing creatures who are willing to put himself physically in danger, even life-threatening, for a woman he loves. The woman's response? Slept with the jerk next door. A lot of men here have been there, and burned.

Where did you read that? A feminist newspaper?
I guess she has a point, the more women I sleep with the less I care about them and I believe its the same for all of us.

However unlike men, women seems to be turned on from an uncaring men therefore again we're not equal..also the conseguences of a cheating woman are not even comparable to the one of a cheating man, wheter is socially,legally or else.

Anyway a woman wh0re unlike a man wh0re(lol as if it was an insult for a man) takes all of them inside her and bring the bunch inside her no matter how hard she tries to be serious with someone.

A man does not, therefore the damages a woman has by riding the c0ck carousel are critic compared to a man leading it.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Rerea,
I agree with most of your Post....It is largely a question of Svex drive,not morals...Men have evolved or been created with a much higher Libido than Women..This had a survival value,that gave genetic advantage...That same survival value makes unfulfilled needs irresistable and so human nature will in the right circumstances take over...So Men in relationships,will tend to stray more than Women...Men in most Relationships feel varying levels of Svexual deprivation,but only something like 7% of Women....These unmet needs make people vulnerable...Of course the more unscrupulous DJ will learn to pick these Women out of a crowd,and act accordingly..."It's only human nature after all"LOL.

Hmmm...are there any level headed people here?
SOME men have a higher sex drive.
Thats funny, the last guy I dated was training to play sports competively and was insanely fit and hot, his sex drive was too low for me. When I mentioned it to him he said all his exes complained about it as well. He also made remarks that most women "are horny *****es" and just "hide it better than men."

The guy I dated before him was also very fit, weight lifted alot, played rugby and he pressured me for sex early but after a few months of dating he barely wanted it once a week and told me 100 times it had nothing to do with me and that he was like this with every woman. He complained that I cared about sex too much

I guess those guys are just mutants then.

I dont pick out gender roles for me. I always offer to pay on dates and have done so many times. I financially support myself and dont date men that make ****loads of money.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
Hmmm...are there any level headed people here?
SOME men have a higher sex drive.
Thats funny, the last guy I dated was training to play sports competively and was insanely fit and hot, his sex drive was too low for me. When I mentioned it to him he said all his exes complained about it as well. He also made remarks that most women "are horny *****es" and just "hide it better than men."

The guy I dated before him was also very fit, weight lifted alot, played rugby and he pressured me for sex early but after a few months of dating he barely wanted it once a week and told me 100 times it had nothing to do with me and that he was like this with every woman. He complained that I cared about sex too much

I guess those guys are just mutants then.

I dont pick out gender roles for me. I always offer to pay on dates and have done so many times. I financially support myself and dont date men that make ****loads of money.
Could it be that.. *gasp* you're not that hot?

Just because men have a high sex drive.. that doesn't mean they want to bang ALL women. I have met women who I found initially very hot.. then their personality made my penis soft.

Look in the mirror more and consider your OWN behavior more babe. Maybe you are not feminine enough to keep a man sexually excited. And being feminine is more than just having a cute face and a hot body. Its your ATTITUDE. :up:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
All men cheat when given the opportunity. Men do not have morals towards their s.o's and cannot pass up fresh vagina.
Feminism is now giving women the same opportunities. One of the side effects of feminism.
There is no such thing as a "fresh" vagina including your's. And as far as your comment is concerned that all men cheat, I don't, but that's just me.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
There is no such thing as a "fresh" vagina including your's. And as far as your comment is concerned that all men cheat, I don't, but that's just me.
I don't either. I know guys who do, but not me. Ever. I sleep better on the high ground, personally.

That's not to say I'm going to jump at monogamy with someone who isn't worth it, either. Women love to shame men for "being afraid of commitment." No, we just don't want to commit to you, lest we find ourselves wanting to cheat. :)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Check the payment data honeybuns.

Who gets the $$ and who receives the $$?
Ever wonder why we never hear of the "deadbeat moms"?
How many women do you know have ever been cuckolded?
When women get cheated on, they still recieve cash and prizes.....and when men get cheated on....the wives still get the cash and prizes.

So tell me again, who benefits and who pays from cheating?

You, like many in society, are too myopic on this issue. Why is it that in a divorce, women are entitled to money in accordance with "the standard of living tow hich they are accustomed", yet men don't get obligatory sex and *******s which they were accustomed to receiving?

See the unfairness in that gender division?

Or women getting custody over 90% of the time?

Or even men do get custody, women still don't pay nearly as often or as much in payments?

When you say this, I am sure you are speaking of only the high value males in which you show interest, and not the other 90% of men who are invisible to you.

Strangely enough, what we say here actually comprises at least 80% of the women in society.

Link please. Studies show that the more men a women has slept with, the greater the chance of her filing for divorce. A direct result of her inability to bond with a man after having gobbled multi-c0ck.
You own it Danger :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rearea,
The statistics I quoted,that you seemed sceptical of came from Bettina Arndts book "The marriage Diaries" As you mention Rugby,chances are you live in an Anglo Country,should be in your Library.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
All men cheat when given the opportunity. Men do not have morals towards their s.o's and cannot pass up fresh vagina.
Feminism is now giving women the same opportunities. One of the side effects of feminism.
Hey fvck you op, I'm married and I will not cheat on my wife period... I'm given opportunities every single day but what would that say about me as a guy if I acted on that... she is a great person, at 24, I'm the ONLY man she's ever been with. She's NOT an American woman piece of stank like yourself, get the fvck off this site, you disgust me. If any of you date these b1tches, you are perpetuating and rewarding this attitude in women.

DON'T DATE/MARRY/FVCK AMERICAN WOMEN.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Hey fvck you op, I'm married and I will not cheat on my wife period... I'm given opportunities every single day but what would that say about me as a guy if I acted on that... she is a great person, at 24, I'm the ONLY man she's ever been with. She's NOT an American woman piece of stank like yourself, get the fvck off this site, you disgust me. If any of you date these b1tches, you are perpetuating and rewarding this attitude in women.

DON'T DATE/MARRY/FVCK AMERICAN WOMEN.

meh relax dude, she says she was never cheated on, and tell us all guys cheat(strange no, oh wait...)

don't matter a woman like her is just getting she can't hold any guy, and she is mad about it then find this forum and start to toss her bitter life on us trying to us feel shamed, laught at her face and what how a woman burn herself

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is single by choice. Women arent wired like that. They always want a man they consider "worthy" of the glory hole.

I might be the only guy ever to have turned down a threesome. When I was in college two girls on the soccer team used to always come hang out by my house and chill with me and my roomate.

I had a girlfriend at the time and we were both sort of high profile around campus. I was a ball player and she was the local girl who ran the popular bar everyone in town went to.

The two girls who propositioned me for a threesome knew I had a girlfriend. I respectfully declined and they proceeded to my roomates room and banged him instead.

Rea, your gross generalization that a mans morals begin and end at the tip of his d1ck is quite revealing.

"You catch more flies with honey" comes to mind.....