Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex for provider vs lover

isasda66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women may have their epiphany phase now and look for a provider rather than a DJ.

I was curious whats the difference between provider secks and alpha secks. Article. I can understand passion but what secks does the alpha get that the provider cant. I mean if she is fvcking the provider he can escalte further, right?

I mean sooner or later most will upgrade a chick to an LTR. If she was freaky from the start well and good. But that will sh1t declines for most if not all.

A woman could be faking some passion just to secure commitment.

Just in a very pensive mood. Opinions?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women may have their epiphany phase now and look for a provider rather than a DJ.

I was curious whats the difference between provider secks and alpha secks. Article. I can understand passion but what secks does the alpha get that the provider cant. I mean if she is fvcking the provider he can escalte further, right?

I mean sooner or later most will upgrade a chick to an LTR. If she was freaky from the start well and good. But that will sh1t declines for most if not all.

It's simple: don't be a provider, and women won't see you as one.

isasda66

Don Juan
Reaction score
By provider do you also mean dont give them too much comfort?
Cause by that aspect they can own the guys balls, knowing he's too comfortable to leave etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

the desire you feel from her, the number of times she actually try to seduce you to have her, so you doing all the work, and even so its just a release, and she will fill you with several excuses to not have the sex, that can't be negotiated, and you shouldn't settle for less, but a lot does

problem is woman will look you up to provide her with something, course you could look like poor, and don't give sh!t, but remember money is power, and that is a turn on for woman, plus even IF woman not see you as a money bag, and desire you, that don't mean she will try to make you to provide for her, or her kids, with it should be yours too, that is kinda of a dynamic you can't escape unless you never commit

isasda66

Don Juan
Reaction score
the desire you feel from her, the number of times she actually try to seduce you to have her, so you doing all the work, and even so its just a release, and she will fill you with several excuses to not have the sex, that can't be negotiated, and you shouldn't settle for less, but a lot does
But sometimes excuses could be ASD and AFC'd dont escalate. Case in point, was done with work late and girl I was seeing posted something on a mutual group. I PM'd her and went for a nightcap. Note she said nothings gonna happen, shew was tired and didnt have a shower post work (fair enough I was coming directly to her place). I went over had a shot and escalated. Lifted her on the table, fvcked her there before moving to the bedroom.

While I agree with them making it easier I dont agree with excuses as she does expect the man to always initiate and escalate. Girl rarely planned an entire date and even then she left options for me.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By provider do you also mean dont give them too much comfort?
Cause by that aspect they can own the guys balls, knowing he's too comfortable to leave etc.
I'm not sure what you mean by "comfort." If you mean being her emotional tampon, then, yeah, don't do that, either.

I don't mean that you shouldn't be enjoyable company, but you can be witty and fun without feeling the compulsion to perform for her.

I also don't mean that you shouldn't put your neck out for your companions. If you're out with your buddies, they should know you have their backs. If you are out with a girl, she should feel safe with you, that you're someone who can and will protect her, if things go sideways. If she's a sh it-talking troublemaker, the kind of girl who likes to get you into fights, though, just take her right home(or deposit her safely on neutral ground), and wash your hands of her.

I had a buddy who wanted to take on an entire biker gang, one night. He didn't know that's what he was doing, but the gang was doing security for the joint we were in, and my buddy was starting trouble with one of them, and wanted me to have his back, which I would have done, if he'd been in the right. The biker practically begged me to get my buddy out of there. I tried, but he was hardheaded. I told him that if he insisted on fighting, he'd be fighting the whole gang, and that my only responsibility to him was to get him home alive, not to fight two against twenty, when he was being given the opportunity to walk away, with his dignity still intact.

Anyway, a lot of guys will take a girl out, wanting her to be his girlfriend, but don't even feel responsible her safety, when she's out with him...like she's using him for a bodyguard. She might be. If that's the case, just don't go out with her, again, if it bothers you.

So, what are providing? Resources? Protection? Companionship? Unless it's strictly a bootycall, you should be providing good company, and protecting her, if the need arises. If you let her drag you to a crackhouse, that's your fault; if she's with you, you're in charge, and you don't take her anywhere you don't think you can keep her safe.

You can't expect to be with a woman(or anyone else) who wants absolutely nothing from you....even if all she wants is a goodtime.

Last edited:

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is woman will look you up to provide her with something, course you could look like poor, and don't give sh!t, but remember money is power, and that is a turn on for woman, plus even IF woman not see you as a money bag, and desire you, that don't mean she will try to make you to provide for her, or her kids, with it should be yours too, that is kinda of a dynamic you can't escape unless you never commit
I wouldn't mind if a woman wants something from me, as long as it's something I'm willing to give her. The trouble is when a woman wants something a man isn't able or willing to give. That's when resentment begins.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if a woman wants something from me, as long as it's something I'm willing to give her. The trouble is when a woman wants something a man isn't able or willing to give. That's when resentment begins.
not always sometimes people are willing to give, but then overtime they start to notice the giving was not generating good will, but they feel they are forced to give, its not if they can or willing is IF its generate the return expected, sometimes is happiness, others is buying her puss, the problems start to generate when the return is not meet

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not always sometimes people are willing to give, but then overtime they start to notice the giving was not generating good will, but they feel they are forced to give, its not if they can or willing is IF its generate the return expected, sometimes is happiness, others is buying her puss, the problems start to generate when the return is not meet
In any case, resentment is generally a consequence of feeling like you're getting the shaft.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is completely true

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's healthiest for you if what she wants from you is your essence, dyck and body and she gives her puss to obtain it. Other barters cheapen a man.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's healthiest for you if what she wants from you is your essence, dyck and body and she gives her puss to obtain it. Other barters cheapen a man.
That's just on a sexual level, though. Have you ever been with a woman with whom you had great sexual chemistry, but really didn't enjoy her company when you were both vertical and clothed? It helps if you want and get things from each other besides just sex. I think most guys who feel used by women feel that way because they feel like the sex is payment for whatever else they provide....or the price is too high. That's what I meant by saying "stop providing" ...just if you're feeling used or resentful.

I mean, some of what women want from men, in even a mercenary sense, actually enhances her physical attraction to him, provided she is already physically attracted to him. Women want resources and protection from a man, but they also want genetics and companionship. If she can't get all four from the same man, it's always gonna be a wobbly stool.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just on a sexual level, though. Have you ever been with a woman with whom you had great sexual chemistry, but really didn't enjoy her company when you were both vertical and clothed? It helps if you want and get things from each other besides just sex. I think most guys who feel used by women feel that way because they feel like the sex is payment for whatever else they provide....or the price is too high. That's what I meant by saying "stop providing" ...just if you're feeling used or resentful.

I mean, some of what women want from men, in even a mercenary sense, actually enhances her physical attraction to him, provided she is already physically attracted to him. Women want resources and protection from a man, but they also want genetics and companionship. If she can't get all four from the same man, it's always gonna be a wobbly stool.
Yes that exist. In a perfect world you have great sexual chemistry. Good mental connection. And you are her preference. And your compatible in most other ways.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is not the same. If you’re a provider, she just sees you as lesser, and when that happens, she won’t let you do stuff to her that she would let other guys do. Case in point, cuck forums. There’s loads of dudes on that degenerate **** who say how their woman will do stuff with the bull that she’d never let her husband/boyfriend do with her even before he revealed his cuck fetish.

So yeah, being a lover is always better than being a provider. They actually give themselves to you rather than simply just ‘put up with it’. Lover comes first. Even in a LTR/marriage. Provider never comes into play, ever, btw. Being a good partner comes second (this does not mean you are a provider though). I hate that word because it implies supplication. **** that, never supplicate. If you just be a fkn man, you’ll naturally have the good traits that a provider has without the beta simpiness lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is not the same. If you’re a provider, she just sees you as lesser, and when that happens, she won’t let you do stuff to her that she would let other guys do. Case in point, cuck forums. There’s loads of dudes on that degenerate **** who say how their woman will do stuff with the bull that she’d never let her husband/boyfriend do with her even before he revealed his cuck fetish.

So yeah, being a lover is always better than being a provider. They actually give themselves to you rather than simply just ‘put up with it’. Lover comes first. Even in a LTR/marriage. Provider never comes into play, ever, btw. Being a good partner comes second (this does not mean you are a provider though). I hate that word because it implies supplication. **** that, never supplicate. If you just be a fkn man, you’ll naturally have the good traits that a provider has without the beta simpiness lol.
None of the men here should settle for any position less than "lover". Any other position is disrespecting yourself.