SEX first time?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
oookkk so I posted awhile ago and I was def. gonna get laid, and it just so happened that I had to get busted for drinking 1 week before, so i was grounded as hell.

Well, here we go again. My gf has the house to herself friday and I'm cumin over :D it's not even a mystery why I'm going there, she has plenty of condoms and she's on bc so we're set there.

However, what she doesn't know is that this is going to be my first time :eek: I have fooled around plenty w/girls, but I wasn't sure i wanted to do it until now.

I've been reading stuff on this site and others, and I'm thinking, I'm naturally good at basically everything else, so should I just stop thinking and go for it or what? Should I let my natural male instincts kick in here or what?

If anyone has any decent first-time tips, they would be greatly appreciated. thanks kids

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kev me723
oookkk so I posted awhile ago and I was def. gonna get laid, and it just so happened that I had to get busted for drinking 1 week before, so i was grounded as hell.

Well, here we go again. My gf has the house to herself friday and I'm cumin over :D it's not even a mystery why I'm going there, she has plenty of condoms and she's on bc so we're set there.

However, what she doesn't know is that this is going to be my first time :eek: I have fooled around plenty w/girls, but I wasn't sure i wanted to do it until now.

I've been reading stuff on this site and others, and I'm thinking, I'm naturally good at basically everything else, so should I just stop thinking and go for it or what? Should I let my natural male instincts kick in here or what?

If anyone has any decent first-time tips, they would be greatly appreciated. thanks kids
Yeah, I let myself loose the first time. Sex is mainly about positions. So switch it up often. Once you have more sex, then you can seek advanced techniques.

Your set for now.

Go missionary -> pick up her legs --> bring em close together --> flip her over --> turn her over --> etc

And, make sure you're continuously fvcking -- smooth motions.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a first-time guide to having sex... do a search in the HS forum for it, it's about 2-3 months old.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you know how to put on a condom. Do a search on google or something. The worst thing you want to happen is having your rubber break and you *** inside thinking that your condom was good to go.

Other than that, have fun and............don't bust too early...hehe

Let us know how it goes.

SilverEagle1305

Reaction score
DON'T drink a little, as a previous poster suggested. Drinking makes it more difficult to uh...get it up.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kev, do you realize what is going on?

Ain't nobody in the house but you two. Your going to get your F^&%ing @$$ laid.......You big PimP.

Keep it fresh and clean. Wash it up and most importantly wrap it.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
kev, do you realize what is going on?

Ain't nobody in the house but you two. Your going to get your F^&%ing @$$ laid.......You big PimP.

Keep it fresh and clean. Wash it up and most importantly wrap it.
That too, but I hope that was obvious.

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I made a first-time guide to having sex... do a search in the HS forum for it, it's about 2-3 months old.
What was the title of it? Can u link?

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeeaahh i am getting laid haha. If it wasn't a given before then there you go, cuz we talked about it (with a little subtlety of course) but that's why I'm going there, she even told me she got a bunch of diff. kinds of condoms from her friend for x-mas ha!

anyway, i think i am going to eat her out first. I have talked to some of the best men i know with woman (one older guy i work with in summer has had sex with 500+ women in his life, no bs I've seen him in action) and they all do it. Plus I kinda want to since I never have heh. Any opinions/advice on that?

Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'm jus gonna let it flow, cuz i think i'll be ok if I don't think about it too much.