Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex during period

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This might be a stupid question but I've never had sex with my girlfriend or any girl during her period. I'm not sure what to expect other than some bleeding.

Any advice for this or just proceed as normal?? Anything we can't do or shouldn't it? I've heard we should just put a towel underneath but other than that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This might be a stupid question but I've never had sex with my girlfriend or any girl during her period. I'm not sure what to expect other than some bleeding.

Any advice for this or just proceed as normal?? Anything we can't do or shouldn't it? I've heard we should just put a towel underneath but other than that.
Don’t do oral.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Yeah stick it in her ass

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've banged plenty of girls on there period. Just put a towel underneath or the bedding will get bloody. Also, if you finger her make sure you wipe your fingers off right away. Don't eat her out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark towel

Let's just say things will be well lubricated