"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sex duration improvements

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Hey guys,in a LTR or ONS.

I have issues of "duration" and "consistency" .

Kissing also makes me "wet" down there.

How can I improve my skills in bed?

How can I increase duration in bed?

How can I stop pre-ejaculation?

Thanks
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Look up kegels and reverse kegels
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
When I was younger I had issues with PE. I learned to control it better with age. Break up what your doing. If you feel like you're going to c*um, stop and go down on her. pull out kiss her, etc. Pinching just below the penis head for a few seconds can work too: http://howtocurepe.com/the-squeeze-technique-free-premature-ejaculation-exercise.html

Lately, I've found (by accident) that a micro-dose of Viagara (10mg) keeps me really hard even after drinking and I can go more than an hour--seriously. I have some women that needed breaks. Looked it up and the delayed ejaculation is a side effect in only 1-3% of users. Me and the woman are just lucky, I guess, lol.
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Thanks for looking into this.

Duration and consistency were not issues in my marriage. Despite me gently expressing my unhappiness and asking him to sell a solution, I was ignored and my meds were ignored and it became the beginning of some resentment which eventually helped push the relationship to an end.

I'm sure that part of the reason the situation wasn't handled well was because of embarrassment and he didn't have a group of friends he felt comfortable reaching out to, and for some reason he wouldn't talk to his doctor about it either.

Good on you for seeking advice and help
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I'm a little unclear, may I ask exactly what is problem was?
His main issue was he was a 2 pump chump. He didn't start out that way.

He tried to blame me "oh, your noises just turned me on too much" and/or "from the way you were moaning, I thought you orgasmed" being a reasonable person I then asked him "okay then, before you come you need to check with me, see where I am at" after that it became clear it was his problem, he just couldn't hold back.

I just gently talked to him about it and asked him to look into things that could help him. He said he would and he didn't.

I asked him to get Viagra. he eventually made the appointment and saw the doctor and then came home and yelled at me because he had to get a rectal exam.

Even when he got the Viagra and I would suggest to him that maybe it was time to have some fun he wouldn't take the Viagra until just before he hopped into bed naked. and without enough time for the Viagra to work he would still be a two-pump chump.

The entirety of the scenario was aggravating. It took him over a year to get the Viagra and during that year I was just so resentful that he wasn't being a man and handling the situation

Planning was never his strong suit, still isn't
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Give her more foreplay than you let her give you. My girlfriend gives back just as much, it takes less than a minute when I actually start penetrating. She doesn't mind because I made her orgasm already, but if I haven't then I'll rather fvck her than let her warm me up more.

I think it helps to just be open and communicate what you need to last longer. It's awkward to cvm early and you haven't talked about it, at least I think so.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
His main issue was he was a 2 pump chump.
I actually burst out laughing when I read this. Smh, poor girl...

I asked him to get Viagra. he eventually made the appointment and saw the doctor and then came home and yelled at me because he had to get a rectal exam.
Another (bigger) laughter outburst, smh. WTF, my doc never did this for me just to get a V Rx. Probably the worst 10 seconds of his life that year, lol.

He wouldn't have even needed the V, probably. Lot's a man can do to mitigate PE.
 
Top