Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex drive

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
since I started exercising my sex drive has been fading. has this happened to anybody else?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you seriouse?

maybe a coincedance, but i find that after i have a good excercise session, whether it be pumping weights or running or boxing or whatever, i am HOOOORRRRNNNNYYYY for a couple days after.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
neither.

pumping weights = higher testosterone = higher sex drive, so I don't know why it's so low.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is because you may be "overtraining". Now I'm usually not one to blame anything on overtraining, I've done some ridiculously high volume arnold like routines and made gains, but it sounds like this could be the cause in your case.

To fix your sex drive there are a few things you could take. All these are OTC.
Arginine Take a few grams a day, at least 3 or so, this helps the blood flow to the penis
Yohimbe Take no more than 40mg of yohimbine, yohimbine is the alkaloid found in yohimbe which will help get blood flow to the penis, try to buy something that says how much yohimbine is actually converted from the yohimbe
Horny Goat Weed(DON'T buy the stuff at walmart) This stuff works well also, just take the recommended dosage
Zinc Take no more than 100mg a day, this also helps increase the blood flow

Post your current routine. Also how many hours of sleep are you getting a night?

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WishIWas
neither.

pumping weights = higher testosterone = higher sex drive, so I don't know why it's so low.
This is true, to be more specific squats and other exercises that work the quadricep muscles help in increasing blood flow to the penis. This is why I am lead to believe that your dysfunction is because of overtraining.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness Guy ... my guess would be that it's because he's just started. It can take your body a couple of weeks to adjust, can it not?

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really dependant on the routine, there are so many ways to train, I couldn't say without seeing the exact routine. Also sleep is a huge factor, especially when training with weights. I really think it's because he isn't getting enough rest.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll tell you this.

rest harder than you workout.

my min hours of sleep are like 10 hours, that's when i'm not working out. if i get like 8 hours sleep i'll be sleepy for the rest of the day and i can't concentrate in school.

WishIWas

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is overworking, because I've been exhausted lately despite getting 8+ hours of sleep.

I've been working out for more than a couple of weeks so I don't think it's just taking time to adjust.

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's happened to me before. I trained to much, and my sex drive went down hill. I took some time off to let my body catch up, and I got horny again.

I also noticed that when im eating right, my sex drive stays up. If I don't eat right when im working out, then my body uses all its energy on rebuilding muscles and not make love juice.