Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex before training in the gym?

dreamname

Reaction score
Hello friends. Help solve a difficult and it seems to me often a question. Is sex useful before training?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hello friends. Help solve a difficult and it seems to me often a question. Is sex useful before training?
No, you will lose some personal drive, and competitive edge if any sports events are involved…
It’s always better to keep your inner beast hungry.

Last edited:

dreamname

Reaction score
No, you will lose some personal drive, and competitive edge if any sports events are involved…
It’s always better to keep your inner beast hungry.
You think? The success of a trainings depends on the level of testosterone in the body?

Billtx49

Reaction score
You think? The success of a trainings depends on the level of testosterone in the body?
Maybe so, but start thinking about psychological mind frame added in with that also…
btw, T level goes back to normal level after orgasm/ejaculation, however abstaining from sex for a week can build it… i.e., more sex doesn’t build it up.
Healthline.com

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex after, not before. You'd lose the energy and stamina if you fvck prior to working out. Just my thoughts and theory though.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some sports like boxing men stop having sex before the match day.
According to studies absence of sex increase T initially then if the absence continue the T level will drop