Sex before training in the gym?

dreamname

Hello friends. Help solve a difficult and it seems to me often a question. Is sex useful before training?

billtx49

Master Don Juan
Hello friends. Help solve a difficult and it seems to me often a question. Is sex useful before training?
No, you will lose some personal drive, and competitive edge if any sports events are involved…
It’s always better to keep your inner beast hungry.

Last edited:

dreamname

No, you will lose some personal drive, and competitive edge if any sports events are involved…
It’s always better to keep your inner beast hungry.
You think? The success of a trainings depends on the level of testosterone in the body?

billtx49

Master Don Juan
You think? The success of a trainings depends on the level of testosterone in the body?
Maybe so, but start thinking about psychological mind frame added in with that also…
btw, T level goes back to normal level after orgasm/ejaculation, however abstaining from sex for a week can build it… i.e., more sex doesn’t build it up.
Healthline.com

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

evan12

Master Don Juan
I know some sports like boxing men stop having sex before the match day.
According to studies absence of sex increase T initially then if the absence continue the T level will drop