Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously how is this forum still around?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it would be banned due to the whole woke movement .?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Eli,
Yes quite remarkable really,I put it down to the guiding genius of Rollo.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

You have already posted this same thread before many times now

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you parrot some of the beliefs on this website on other sites then it will likely get you banned. As wierd as this might sound, this site is more welcoming of incels (ie at least it tries to offer a means or plan of rehabilitation) than other sites where you would sound anti-feminist and just get banned. For example, I got perma banned on a Christian forum and I would say this site is more welcoming than that site is. You go any other site, there is woke-police, you have to tip-toe not to offend the feminsit, lesbians and male feminists, and you just can't be yourself.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time. All the good dating subreddits and websites eventually get shut down. But let's enjoy sosuave while it lasts.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...OK. Nobody "owns" the internet.
Technically actually that isn't true.

USA own the internet and could shut in theory it all down as it owns and manage the 13 root DNS servers (The root servers contain all IP-addresses of the internet), which runs the internet if they ever wanted to: https://www.iana.org/domains/root/servers.

One root DNs server is located in Sweden though from what I read, but they surely have the shutdown codes to that one too.

So yes internet is owned by somebody and that somebody is United States of America. .

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

USA own the internet and could shut in theory it all down as it owns and manage the 13 root DNS servers (The root servers contain all IP-addresses of the internet), which runs the internet if they ever wanted to: https://www.iana.org/domains/root/servers.

One root DNs server is located in Sweden though from what I read, but they surely have the shutdown codes to that one too.

So yes internet is owned by somebody and that somebody is United States of America. .
Technically, neither is this. It's the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, which is a corporation.

logicallefty

Reaction score

I have some experience working for one of the largest ISPs in the world in the mid 2000s. You are correct, the root DNS servers are extremely critical. They ultimately control how our devices know where they want to go by asking for the IP address they want. Then the BGP routing tables tell them how to get there, once they have asked DNS and received a reply. The keys to full power of the entire Internet arent under the control of just one authority in the US. But with a powerful enough government order between cooperating countries, they could cripple it without ever having to physically pull a cable.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another forum I use that seems to sidestep all the wokery. I spend a lot more time
on there as it's content is more aligned with one of my special interests.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing I like about SoSuave is that it pendulums to the middle. And if you aim for the middle here you'll get some solid advice.

The mods do a great job.

I would say one pro tip is to look for posters with 50-70% rep rates. Human nature being if it's higher something dodgy going on.

Politically it's probably the middle of the right wing but I m fine with that.

Only thing I do find a bit frustrating is when I have shared some very specific social tips about work situation or dating or whatever. Normally I start with couple of options and then ask them for more detail It often gets ignored. Like I m trying to teach a fish to roller skate.

And a question for the mods. On the badging is it just on post count?

We do get these OCD or worse types who spam the forum with regurgitated drivel. I see one active now. From the number of posts I am a little curious how they find time for their harem of hotties

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit I can't even discuss office politics without some young neckbeard telling me I need to drop the ego and offer the hand. This woke sh1t is just more social indoctrination. Not believing in Evil didn't work so well for Ukraine. Bad things happen to good people.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some experience working for one of the largest ISPs in the world in the mid 2000s. You are correct, the root DNS servers are extremely critical. They ultimately control how our devices know where they want to go by asking for the IP address they want. Then the BGP routing tables tell them how to get there, once they have asked DNS and received a reply. The keys to full power of the entire Internet arent under the control of just one authority in the US. But with a powerful enough government order between cooperating countries, they could cripple it without ever having to physically pull a cable.
Yep, shut down the DNS root servers and there is no internet no more. :devil:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I’m still here, Andrew Tate’s personal pickup coach. PM for discount on my multiple courses, including “How to fvck her before the first date”

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this forum and also The Roosh forum for spiritual talks and politics.

The thing I like about this forum is it's a forum for bachelors such as myself to not only talk about women but to be able to relate to one another about a lot of things that deals with being a single man in today's world.