"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

serious vs funny

frank05

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Are you most or the time serious or most of the time laughing?
I'm naturally a very ****y and funny guy. I can find a ****y comment for every random situation. But sometimes I come myself as goofy. Think of Stiffler in American pie. I've developed his same energetic,****y and goofy character. I mean I can keep a woman laughing all the time, but when I do this I laugh myself,too, and my voice tone and posture get messed up.
Although I'm having moderate success with this, I'm thinking of changing my behavior
Lately I've thought that it would better to be more calm, relaxed,talking without laughing or smiling too often and throwing a ****y and funny comment once in a while and in the correct times. Something more in the direction of James Bond's character. Have you tried both ways? Which behavior has given you more success with women and generally in all situations?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I'm not absolutely positive, but what worked with this one girl was that earlier in the night, when we're out doing things, whatever, i'm mostly c+f, throw some serious conversation in, but still mainly just try to have fun.

as it gets later, start being more serious, with a little bit of funniness to spice things up.
 

bob246

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
40
You got to have the right balance between the two.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by Dukester
i be myself, and that is a huge success
I agree and say don't worry about it. I tried doing that and sometimes I would still come off as my ****y/funny self while being serious and the female would take offense, lol. I'm still suffering the side effects with my girlfriend.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top