Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

serious vs funny

frank05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you most or the time serious or most of the time laughing?
I'm naturally a very ****y and funny guy. I can find a ****y comment for every random situation. But sometimes I come myself as goofy. Think of Stiffler in American pie. I've developed his same energetic,****y and goofy character. I mean I can keep a woman laughing all the time, but when I do this I laugh myself,too, and my voice tone and posture get messed up.
Although I'm having moderate success with this, I'm thinking of changing my behavior
Lately I've thought that it would better to be more calm, relaxed,talking without laughing or smiling too often and throwing a ****y and funny comment once in a while and in the correct times. Something more in the direction of James Bond's character. Have you tried both ways? Which behavior has given you more success with women and generally in all situations?

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not absolutely positive, but what worked with this one girl was that earlier in the night, when we're out doing things, whatever, i'm mostly c+f, throw some serious conversation in, but still mainly just try to have fun.

as it gets later, start being more serious, with a little bit of funniness to spice things up.

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to have the right balance between the two.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dukester
i be myself, and that is a huge success
I agree and say don't worry about it. I tried doing that and sometimes I would still come off as my ****y/funny self while being serious and the female would take offense, lol. I'm still suffering the side effects with my girlfriend.