"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Serious advice needed.............

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
Guys.. I need some serious advice...

I've been dating this woman for 6 months. I love her. She makes me happier than anybody ever has. I know in my bones that if I were to marry her , she would make me very happy.

However..I have a son and an ex-wife. My ex and I didn't really get along that well but I'm thinking that's mainly b/c I was a drunk and a fuk up. I'm past that now. I could probably get along w/ her now.

Here's the dilemma, and it's really messing me up: Do I try ( again ) w/ the ex..to make it work and have a happy family for my son..or do I go w/ the woman that I KNOW would make me happy and have my son grow up in a 'step' household, etc???

I have no idea what to do....???
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
4
Location
CA
If your son is raised in a household where the parents don't love each other, he will know. You never stay married for the kids, that's the worst thing you could do. Your unhappiness will grow through the house like a cancer.

You have to make sure you're over the ex before moving on to the new girl.
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I concur.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Dont just get back with the X because of your son, and because you THINK it could work because before you were a "drunk and a fuk up"!. If you KNOW the new woman can make you happy, and you are happy with her. Marry her. Quite simple really, dont make this harder for yourself.

Good luck champ. Glad you found the right woman.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
If she can love you, this new one, she can love your son, because she will see your face each time she looks at him. If your new household will be happy, and a good place to live. Then it will be a good place for your son. The danger of going back to the ex is going back to your old ways, and you don't want that. Plus you'll be caught wondering what could have been with this woman who has made you happy. Stay the course.

-Grey Fox
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I believe that if you do what is best for you, that is what will be best for your son.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by Big Pappy
I believe that if you do what is best for you, that is what will be best for your son.
I agree
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
If you're even thinking about leaving the new woman just to be with another one, I dont' think it will work out either way.
 
Top