"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

sending her a card... a romantic gesture?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I had planned to get together with my longdistance girlfriend this weekend, but found out last night that I have to be out of town. I called her a told her what was up and she understood, but I could tell she was dissapointed since she had been looking forward to it all week. She also had Monday off work so she would've been able to come to my place for a bit longer.

I thought I'd send her a little "I miss you card" in the mail and write a few nice things. I know she loves romantic gestures. What do you think of this idea? I'll be able to see her next weekend, but I'd like her to get the card before then so I think I'll send it express mail instead of regular mail. Think this is a good idea?

M.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Raptor

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeah a card wouldn't hurt or at least i dont think it would. Depending on how close you guys are maybe have a rose stuck in the box and send it express. If its a new relationship hold the rose.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Go for it...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
First of all, I can't believe how gung-ho you are about romantic gestures. If I were to send every woman I dated a card for everytime I couldn't get together with them, I'd be out a couple hundred bucks.

I can't stress this enough: Romance is a spice, not the main course. Quit drowning out the flavor of your relationship in spice. Also, not every part of your relationship needs spice. You're already giving her the gift of missing you. That will be enough.

In the two years I've been with my woman, aside from holidays, I've only bought her one thing because I was thinking of her.
 

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Twin Cities Metro, MN
Prerequisites for sending a card:
1. Dated her for at least 3 months
2. Make it unpredictable
3. Be unique

After you send it, no more romantic gestures or talk for a while. Keep her guessing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top