Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sending a text to the wrong person...on purpose

Captain_Hampton

Reaction score
Ever done this? I'm sure this isn't new, but I just thought of it and I think it would be hilarious.

Something like...

ME: Wow...I never expected you to be so bad! Your halo is so crooked now

GIRL: What are you talking about?

ME: Oops. That wasn't for you, well at least not yet...

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I can see how 'accidentally' sending a text to a girl you're interested in can work, though I wouldn't try it unless I knew the chances of being caught were slim to none and the girl knows you're not a total loser who is sending her a fake message on purpose.

By the way, the line you used was horrible. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the girl you knew picked up that you were doing it on purpose and her attraction took a nose dive. All I would say is something generic like "I'll come pick you up at 4 on Friday :)". Then after the girl replies "What?" or whatever, you can reply back with a simple "Oops wrong person" or not reply at all for extra mind-fvck.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR, you can stop being manipulative and grow a pair. Why would you do something like this on purpose? You're not being genuine, if you were a woman would you be attracted to someone like that?

Grow your game to the point where you don't need to do sneaky sh*t like this.

Oh, and stop using texting. Texting is for women and boys.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Oh, and stop using texting. Texting is for women and boys.
I disagree 100%... texting has uses.... especially if you're very good with words...

However, I can't quite agree with sending corny text messages on "accident". Terrible idea. I've done it a few times on accident. But the day i start doing it on purpose and making it look like an accident - is the day i am officially a female!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty creepy and fake to me. Girls can tell by your attitude if your a player or someone trying to be a player. If you're faking something like that you're definitely trying to be a player which most likely will be obvious.