Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self inflicted transformation

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just crazy to see what a woman can do to herself in about 10 years. Facial and butt surgery. Never met her in real life just seen her pictures on FB through a mustang group

Can’t imagine committing to a woman that ends up changing so much. Not trying to be cruel, just a sad reality.

Attachments

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You’d hit that? Lol
yeah man shes hot. Shes not a supermodel but i don''t think ive ever jerked off over a supermodel anyways. I like matures. It's just for show to have 2 supermodels on both of your arms but your secretly wanting to bang other girls. i like that black chick too in that pic.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man shes hot. Shes not a supermodel but i don''t think ive ever jerked off over a supermodel anyways. I like matures. It's just for show to have 2 supermodels on both of your arms but your secretly wanting to bang other girls. i like that black chick too in that pic.
All you man lol

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit the wall hard. This is a good way to get over approach anxiety if you have it. Just knowing every woman you approach will eventually hit the wall.