"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Self inflicted transformation

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Just crazy to see what a woman can do to herself in about 10 years. Facial and butt surgery. Never met her in real life just seen her pictures on FB through a mustang group

Can’t imagine committing to a woman that ends up changing so much. Not trying to be cruel, just a sad reality.
 

Attachments

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
You’d hit that? Lol
yeah man shes hot. Shes not a supermodel but i don''t think ive ever jerked off over a supermodel anyways. I like matures. It's just for show to have 2 supermodels on both of your arms but your secretly wanting to bang other girls. i like that black chick too in that pic.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
yeah man shes hot. Shes not a supermodel but i don''t think ive ever jerked off over a supermodel anyways. I like matures. It's just for show to have 2 supermodels on both of your arms but your secretly wanting to bang other girls. i like that black chick too in that pic.
All you man lol
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
She hit the wall hard. This is a good way to get over approach anxiety if you have it. Just knowing every woman you approach will eventually hit the wall.
 
Top