Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self-improvement "for yourself"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

These guys were misled by people higher up in the SMV food chain who say “It will happen when you least expect it. My wife/gf came after me out of the blue.”

They never got the “Your mileage may vary” disclaimer. Or it didn’t occur to them why the other guy barely had to try to get women.
What reasons would one "not try" or "not care" and get the consistent reward?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What reasons would one "not try" or "not care" and get the consistent reward?
It’s an interesting topic. In most areas of life, you definitely have to try and also care about the results. (But you also have to have enough patience to not get hung up on results because progress can be slower than you think.)

With women and dating, it’s a different animal. If they sense you are trying too hard to “get” them, they will get turned off. So there is definitely an element of IDGAF that is attractive because it takes the pressure off the girl.

An as I alluded to above, a guy might have certain SMV traits that make him attractive, so the women do more of the work to get him (rather than vice versa).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s an interesting topic. In most areas of life, you definitely have to try and also care about the results. (But you also have to have enough patience to not get hung up on results because progress can be slower than you think.)

With women and dating, it’s a different animal. If they sense you are trying too hard to “get” them, they will get turned off. So there is definitely an element of IDGAF that is attractive because it takes the pressure off the girl.

An as I alluded to above, a guy might have certain SMV traits that make him attractive, so the women do more of the work to get him (rather than vice versa).
yep "try hard" definately upsets the "force". Causes some things to react the opposite as you would like. This is also how "self improvement" can be a negative for attraction, because that hard driving always improving energy comes off as "try hard" to others. Not to say don't "self improve" but be aware of the balance. IF you need to be attractive in areas of your life you need to be able to tone it down or wear the correct hat per say.