Seems some ladies do not like my accent... WTF?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
I spoke to a lady on the phone the other day and she didn't seem to like my Italian accent. I have a kinda strong Italian accent, and she said I sounded like a guy from the city? She's from the Bronx and didn't have an accent, I'm originally from Queens. This is not the first time I've heard this. We were talking for about 20 minutes and she was going on about her life and then I said I'd love to learn more. How about we get a drink and discuss in person? I already asked once via online message, and she wanted to speak on the phone first. She said she had to check her schedule and would let me know. That was two days ago. A bit surprised as she was the one who reached out to me through online message and also texted me first after we exchanged numbers. Should I reach out a third time or just let it be? I am thinking just let it be as I already asked initially via online message, and then on the phone call.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

guru1000

Master Don Juan
You literally made a thread asking for help on your thick Italian accent...this will help. You're using language from 100 years ago.
You literally make threads asking for help on your medically diagnosed women ... this will help. You’re using medical language to label women and you’re not a doctor.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
You literally make threads asking for help on your medically diagnosed women ... this will help. You’re using medical language to label women and you’re not a doctor.
Because only a doctor could see straight through your act...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mazer

Senior Don Juan
The men around here use ladies all the time, same as in Queens. Perhaps, it's an Italian thing.

I call them “broads”. I’m dating a broad right now that has a thick Polish accent, half of the time I have no idea what she is saying but who cares she’s hot. Women are picky as hell and are always looking for a way to disqualify you. Sounds likes she did you a favor, who wants to hang with a broad that insults you even before you met.

samspade

Master Don Juan
I spoke to a lady on the phone the other day and she didn't seem to like my Italian accent. I have a kinda strong Italian accent, and she said I sounded like a guy from the city? She's from the Bronx and didn't have an accent, I'm originally from Queens. This is not the first time I've heard this. We were talking for about 20 minutes and she was going on about her life and then I said I'd love to learn more. How about we get a drink and discuss in person? I already asked once via online message, and she wanted to speak on the phone first. She said she had to check her schedule and would let me know. That was two days ago. A bit surprised as she was the one who reached out to me through online message and also texted me first after we exchanged numbers. Should I reach out a third time or just let it be? I am thinking just let it be as I already asked initially via online message, and then on the phone call.
I don't get it - did she tell you she didn't like your accent? If not, how did she "seem" not to - just her tone that changed?

I assume it is not an Italian accent but a NY/Queens accent.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
I don't get it - did she tell you she didn't like your accent? If not, how did she "seem" not to - just her tone that changed?

I assume it is not an Italian accent but a NY/Queens accent.
I said it's a Queens accent, but she said it was an strong Italian accent. She grew up on Arthur avenue, so she should be used to it. We talked on Sunday at her request. I asked to see her sometime this week and what's her week look like. She said she couldn't do Tuesday or Thursday, but will check her schedule and get back to me tomorrow; which would had been Monday.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
I guess I may be wrong. She just texted and said she's been extremely busy and wants to meetup on Friday. However, I already have plans for Friday. Should I suggest Saturday or Sunday? What's the best way to tackle this w/o blowing it up in my face?

samspade

Master Don Juan
I guess I may be wrong. She just texted and said she's been extremely busy and wants to meetup on Friday. However, I already have plans for Friday. Should I suggest Saturday or Sunday? What's the best way to tackle this w/o blowing it up in my face?
Depends on how "breakable" your plans are, i.e. your priorities, but I think it's better for frame's sake to keep them and counter with, eh, Sunday. Tell her you're gonna take her out for some fresh muzzadell and maybe a little manicot.