Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seem to have sparked attraction with the Man Eater

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
STR8UP, here's a hypothetical. And I'm not harping on you because I'm still developing inner game and everything. Not scoring (at this moment).

If you HAD fvcked this chick (or some of the others) do you think these threads would take off so much?

I was reading in another thread, about how after we screw the chick, it kind of leaves our system. We'll want to go to sleep or just eat or something, it's like sexual desire totally leaves us (for awhile). And yes I've experienced this myself.

I know it's not all about sex for you, but I wonder if my question makes sense. It's like the longer we go without that release, the details and the desire can get out of hand, moreso than if you would have "hit it" a little earlier.
Not following you, can you elaborate?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm saying, the energy you put into analyzing the situation with the girl, would not be so strong if you had already had sex with her. It may have a greater importance in your mind because of the pent-up sexual energy.
If you got that release a lot of these details and situations, may fade from your mind a little?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I guess I'm saying, the energy you put into analyzing the situation with the girl, would not be so strong if you had already had sex with her. It may have a greater importance in your mind because of the pent-up sexual energy.
If you got that release a lot of these details and situations, may fade from your mind a little?
No, I just like to pick things apart and analyze them from different angles. If I had sex with her that night I stil would have posted because the intent was to discuss how it's funny the way I managed to be turned off by a chick one day and turned on by her the next.

That's the point and everyone seems to be missing it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not missing that part. That's part of what the place is for, discussing what chicks do. If it weren't interesting we wouldn't be here.

But the whole discussion, the basis, is that you're a dude who wants to fvck chicks. That's why the topic is even here. That's where it all comes from, as a man you desire to hook up.

What I'm saying is, you say you're talking about the ins and outs of her personality, and yeah you are, but ultimately, you're talking about having sex with her.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The one thing that was holding me back for awhile is that I had not asserted my independence among each and every group of women I know, and there would always be one in the group who either likes me, or likes getting attention from me to the point where her "claim" on me would keep her friends relegated to the bench. Now that I am conscious of how this works I have managed to assert my status as being available with ALL of the women I know, and I have found that it then gives the friends of a female friend the green light to pursue.
so before, only one chick in this group was hot for you, and that was preventing all of the others from pursuing you at the same time. but now that you have figured it out, they are ALL going to be clamoring for you?

i am sure they are all relieved that you can now be shared among this group of girls. whew. i bet they were worried about that.

you wouldn't get laid if you were in a brothel with a fistfull of 100s.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
No, I just like to pick things apart and analyze them from different angles. If I had sex with her that night I stil would have posted because the intent was to discuss how it's funny the way I managed to be turned off by a chick one day and turned on by her the next.

That's the point and everyone seems to be missing it.
Shortly after splitting with my ex I found myself in Boston and one of my ex's close friends from Asia got my number and called me.

To trash me. For at least an hour, she elaborated on what a pri*k I was.

Why did I listen? At the beginning of the convo I was ready to hang up but then I got intrigued and I just let her spin, in fact I threw more fuel into the fire to pi$$ her off until she got furious and threated to come over, which I invited her to.

You guessed it: I just needed to see what she looked like, and within ten minutes I had her clothes off and the score was settled.

Peace reigned across the land. :cool:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
so before, only one chick in this group was hot for you, and that was preventing all of the others from pursuing you at the same time. but now that you have figured it out, they are ALL going to be clamoring for you?
You are one of about two or three pr!cks that shows up here about once a month without one goddammed positive thing to add to anything, so I'm tempted to simply ignore your assinine post, but to answer your question, no, I didn't say ALL. Or even SOME. It is ONE.

i am sure they are all relieved that you can now be shared among this group of girls. whew. i bet they were worried about that.
I'm one of the few posters who doesn't censor myself, and I'm also one of the few who is known in person by multiple posters on this board. Not to mention the fact that I have even posted pictures of myself.

Who are YOU? I don't know, but I could probably make a pretty good guess.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juando said:
Shortly after splitting with my ex I found myself in Boston and one of my ex's close friends from Asia got my number and called me.

To trash me. For at least an hour, she elaborated on what a pri*k I was.

Why did I listen? At the beginning of the convo I was ready to hang up but then I got intrigued and I just let her spin, in fact I threw more fuel into the fire to pi$$ her off until she got furious and threated to come over, which I invited her to.

You guessed it: I just needed to see what she looked like, and within ten minutes I had her clothes off and the score was settled.

Peace reigned across the land. :cool:
True to form, I slog through a half dozen flames to get to someone who actually has something to ADD to the topic.

Hats off to you, that's a great story, and exactly the kind of thing that I'm curious about. I mean, how can you go from b!tching out a stranger to fukking them an hour later? Awesome stuff.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
True to form, I slog through a half dozen flames to get to someone who actually has something to ADD to the topic.

Hats off to you, that's a great story, and exactly the kind of thing that I'm curious about. I mean, how can you go from b!tching out a stranger to fukking them an hour later? Awesome stuff.
All I can say is that it was two things:

There was *something* in her rant- I stopped listening to the lyrics and tuned in to the music, which was saying "I need to get fukked"

plus

I was horny as hell.

One plus one equals ZERO; the sexual tension needed to be neutralized.

My tension came from being horny and curious.
Hers probably came from anger and curiosity- probably from talking to my ex.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
You are one of about two or three pr!cks that shows up here about once a month ...
that should tell you something, yes?
STR8UP said:
I'm one of the few posters who doesn't censor myself, and I'm also one of the few who is known in person by multiple posters on this board.
that is precisely your problem. you should censor yourself.

STR8UP said:
Not to mention the fact that I have even posted pictures of myself.
congratulations. but that impresses no one. in fact it's quite AFC in my book.

you are a DRAMA QUEEN. you are interested only in analyzing every single angle of the simplest of situations. you can't even lay one chick and now you're talking about working a group of chicks? very amusing.

it is painfully obvious that you are interested in wasting peoples time. you get good advice and you don't take it, but instead you drag your drama on and on and on.

STR8UP said:
Who are YOU?
i am TooCold.

yes, i will disappear for a couple of months once again, perhaps longer. guess what i will be doing?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
that is precisely your problem. you should censor yourself.
Because we all know it's more important to "look cool" to the rest of the board than it is to lay it out there and get a good discussion going, right?

you are a DRAMA QUEEN. you are interested only in analyzing every single angle of the simplest of situations. you can't even lay one chick and now you're talking about working a group of chicks? very amusing.
I have sexed more women in my life than most men ever do, the novelty has kind of worn off for me. At this point in my life fukking every piece of tail that crosses my path is not a priority, and for anyone over the age of 30 who still has that "pu$$y is the goal" mentality, I feel sorry for you.

it is painfully obvious that you are interested in wasting peoples time. you get good advice and you don't take it, but instead you drag your drama on and on and on.
Advice for WHAT? I don't come here asking for advice very often. This post certainly isn't one of them. And when I DO ask a question it's usually to LEARN from a situation, not to "try to figure out how to get laid". That's why for the life of me I don't understand why people like you feel the need to INTERRUPT a thread where at least a few people have something to actually CONTRIBUTE.

i am TooCold.

yes, i will disappear for a couple of months once again, perhaps longer. guess what i will be doing?
Lemme guess.....laying chicks? Good for you man. You got me beat. You're a better man. I guess I need to step it it up so I can measure up to your standards of being a man, lol

And I always get a kick out of the few people who come on here with a condescending attitude about others who post on here.

If I'm a loser for posting here, so are you buddy.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did not say you (or any one else) is a loser for posting here. don't put those words in my mouth. it only makes you look bad by accusing someone of something that would be so hypocritical and obviously untrue.

by originating posts about "this chick...that chick...this situation...that situation", or whatever, you are implying that you want advice. people have given you plenty in all of your recent threads. you in particular are not just asking for advice, you are begging for it.

your posts are wearing thin, and not just from TooCold's assinine and condescending perspective, but your own as well. you yourself have mentioned that the responses to your recent posts by others here have become more impatient at best. even resets response right here is a subtle hint to you to "get on with it". you clearly do not want to.

i ask you please...what is the point of your threads? it's obviously not to lay any chicks because you're not even in the ballpark. it's not to escalate anything with them because you haven't with any of them. it's not to get an LTR with them, nor a ONS.

so what's the point? coffee talk with no end in sight? that is what women do. that is what DRAMA QUEENS DO. i called you a DRAMA QUEEN way back with that post of yours about the chick that spread her legs for you and you didn't know if you should lay her. wasn't that thread closed? hint hint hint hint.

MEN want resolutions to problems and conflict, not endless dribble.

Latinoman, who knows what he's doing, has given you a good perspective (e.g. advice) on this particular situation:

YOU ARE THEIR GIRLFRIEND.

i will extend it a bit:

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECOVER FROM THIS.

but you are saying that they now have the "green light" to pursue you? this is a complete joke.

hey....maybe they will all have a tickle fight over you! yes, that would be an excellent fantasy!

i wish you luck bro, that's all i can say.

peace out.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I have sexed more women in my life than most men ever do, the novelty has kind of worn off for me. At this point in my life fukking every piece of tail that crosses my path is not a priority, and for anyone over the age of 30 who still has that "pu$$y is the goal" mentality, I feel sorry for you.

Bravo! I couldn't agree with you more. :up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So what is your goal with these women?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
So what is your goal with these women?
What is my goal with ANY of the people I meet? Does there have to be a goal?

I go out and have a good time. I don't go out to "sarge" women, but in the process of having a good time with my friends I meet new women, and sometimes there is connection, regardless of whether or not a poster wants to flame me because I "can't get laid in a brothel with a fistful of 100's". What a crock of sh!t. People read words on a message board and think they know me, haha.

I'm a student of human interaction. I am on a board that deals with male/female interactions. I post about male/female interaction. And everyone seems to think that I am here crying out for help, that I need to "take everyone's advice" or something.

Advice on what? Avoiding contact with women who I am not having sex with? Fukk that. My life is moving in the right direction, and I have a good time when I am out with my friends, men AND women, whether I get laid or not. Anyone who wants to try to belittle me by making these juvenile "you are their GIRLFRIEND comments", that's fine, but I'm the one out having a good time on the weekends with ALL of my friends, and I know that the women I interact with respect me as a man, NOT as a "girlfriend" chump like some of you make it out to be.

It works for me. I meet new women all the time. I have fun. If some of you can't handle or don't choose to hang out with women you aren't having sex with....that's fine, but I've been around long enough to know how to have a HEALTHY (not LJBF) platonic or semi-platonic relationships with multiple women, so don't criticize people who are able to pull it off and ENJOY the company of both sexes.

I'm not flaming you bro, you asked a legitimate question. It just pisses me off that some of the other posters care more about picking fights than discussing topics these days.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, just read through this thread and went back over your original post. I'm having a hard time figuring out what you wanted out of posting it. You kind of can't fault these people for responding like they did. You didn't ask for advice, it was just a story and people are going to respond to it as they will. I had a hard time figuring out what you wanted as well.

Anyway, what I think you should do is, get the girl's phone number, get her one-on-one like you talked about in the OP, and if it turns out that you like her, then take it further. You don't have anything to lose except maybe an hour or two of your time, and like Fingz said there is no need to have any expectations.

She is attracted to you by the sounds of it. You deflected a clear sh!t test when she gave you crap about being old and dating 22-year-olds. The hard part of it is over. If her social skills are lacking too much for you to date her, then screw it and look around elsewhere. Get her phone number, set up a date with her, go out with her, and just get it over with. I can't help but feel like maybe you're making mountains out of molehills here, or like other people have suggested, just being overly-selective.

I don't think it's all that complicated of a situation.

I know how you feel, plodding through the lot of dumb chicks and trying to find the quality ones. It gets old and I get frustrated with it too. If it fails with this chick, maybe you should try targeting women who are in their mid- to late-20s or even older. I got fed up with the younger ones about two months ago and have started going after girls who are my age and even older (I'm assuming the Man Eater is in her early 20s). I've gone out on a couple dates with a girl who is almost 26, and it's definitely a lot different. Up until then, I had never even been out with a girl older than 23. I'm still open to the 21-year-olds, but they're definitely a much different breed - one that I don't think I even prefer anymore.

Something to think about I guess.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
STR8UP, just read through this thread and went back over your original post. I'm having a hard time figuring out what you wanted out of posting it. You kind of can't fault these people for responding like they did. You didn't ask for advice, it was just a story and people are going to respond to it as they will. I had a hard time figuring out what you wanted as well.
You know, it's my fault for not sticking to my guns. I said awhile back that I was going to refrain from posting about my personal life. I shouldn't be using this board like a blog, posting stream of conscious thoughts. THAT'S what the problem is.

If it fails with this chick, maybe you should try targeting women who are in their mid- to late-20s or even older. I got fed up with the younger ones about two months ago and have started going after girls who are my age and even older (I'm assuming the Man Eater is in her early 20s).
Haha....always assuming they are youngins....

This chick is 32 or 33.

But you know what? 22 or 32, you don't gain much one way or the other. It's 6 of one, half dozen of another. The younger women are still in lala land thinking that life is a bowl of cherries and one day prince charming is gonna ride up and feed them to her while she sips a Cosmo under the shade of a palm tree on a beautiful beach. Then they "grow up" and panic starts to set in and all they can do is complain about how the younger women are out stealing all the men.

I will concur, a woman in her late 20's is much more suited for a relationship than one in her early 20's. But until I find that 26 year old who is worth investing anything into, I'm gonna have fun with women of all ages.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I can sort of see how some guys might not get that you're not really asking for advice about how to close these chicks. It's just I don't get why a person would not accept your explanations by now. Well I hope you keep posting anyway Str8up. For some reason your posts make a lot of sense to me and I enjoy reading them.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I can sort of see how some guys might not get that you're not really asking for advice about how to close these chicks. It's just I don't get why a person would not accept your explanations by now. Well I hope you keep posting anyway Str8up. For some reason your posts make a lot of sense to me and I enjoy reading them.

diddo..

and unfortunately i have used you as a trollshield. I have started mulitple threads that are nothing more than me mindumping my thoughts on a particular event, conversation, interaction, etc. somewhere in the middle of me typing i decide to reserve my thoughts and delete my thread (most of the time)

NO MORE

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
1- He whines
2- He literally makes a LOT of amateurish mistakes
3- He has a very negative approach toward the women that are in his social circle but refuse to explore other venues
4-He is unhappy
5- He has a false sense of rating (over-rating in his case)

Come on dude...this is a public Forum and he is creating all these threads that have several things in common: the five points I listed above.

You cannot sit back and "enjoy" this. That's not what this community is all about.