Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seem to have sparked attraction with the Man Eater

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Your preferred method is the "girls night out".
You're right. I don't prescribe to the whole "Boys and girls should be segregated unless copulating" mentality that some of you do.

Maybe next time I'm out with a mixed group of friends (which I was originally that night) and some ladies call me up I should tell them not to bother coming to hang out with me cause I don't do "girls night out".

BTW....these three chicks left the bar across the street that they had just paid a cover to get into to come over and pay another $10 each to get into the place I was already at to hang out with me. I'm not exactly a tagalong.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this pretty much seals the deal.

It's gotten progressively worse each time I post something, ANYTHING that has to do with my personal life, that I think it's wise that I just zip it once and for all.

I tried for my own sake and for the sake of a few other posters who encouraged me to ignore the negative, off-topic comments, but it's now officially pointless.

I learn a lot from the few of you who actually want to discuss these situations and offer your opinions one way or the other, but it's at a point where nobody even gets a CHANCE to discuss the subject cause the tomato chuckers get started and then there is ZERO chance of ANYONE being able to get anything from it.

So be it.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
In the sense that you think a woman is attracted to or flirting with you, which remains to be seen. Some of these woman you end up in a potential sexual situation with, at least a potential situation that you perceive to be sexual.

Most of the time you lament and b1tch about them obsessively until you work yourself up into a frenzy state.

You don't get laid.

I think that covers it. :)

Don't hate me buddy! Just trying to tell you like it is.
Cordon, Iq, TM,etc...

you may be right. You have EVERY right to believe that STR8's posts always have some chic that he believes is in to him or potentially some attraction...

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

this thread for instance... its not has if he is asking the community "hey, do you think this chic is in to me" OVER AND OVER in every thread he creates.

he is talking about specific encounters and situations in a given setting.

some of you constantly get caught up in the minor details like if str8 mentions the chic is in to him, then spend time on the actual topic at hand.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you might be right.

I probably do have preconceived judgments based on his past post. I'll try to keep focused on the topic at hand.

However, what is the point of talking about how much a girl is into you and you're sexually attracted to her and you're not going to close or escalate? Isn't that the whole point of getting to know a girl you're sexually attracted to? I mean that's what I do.

Edit: Unless something is holding you back that you need to discuss. Which is what you're doing.

I just answered my own question. Ignore this post.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
However, what is the point of talking about how much a girl is into you and you're sexually attracted to her and you're not going to close or escalate? Isn't that the whole point of getting to know a girl you're sexually attracted to? I mean that's what I do.
In case you missed it....this is the chick who irritated the hell out of me in the past. That's what this whole thread was about!

But instead of talking about the dynamics of how this happened, everyone is focusing on the fact that I didn't have sex with her!

Until I thought about it a little more THE NEXT DAY, I didn't even realize that I might consider trying to hook up with this chick.

But I do apologize to everyone for posting about something other than getting laid. Sorry!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I mean there may be a little teasing going around, but to say that we're not on his side? No I don't agree. Most of us, based on our own experiences and observations challenge him.
TM, do you not realize that you complaining of STR8UP doing the same thing over and over again, that your doing the same thing as well? Your merely repeating your advice over and over again.

As KontrollerX pointed out

KontrollerX said:
Its been said that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Now it may be fair enough to say Str8up may be doing this but it'd also be fair to say you are doing this as well with your "help".
Furthermore

KontrollerX said:
Sometimes some of the best help we can give someone is silence and no contact when we are thinking they are going the wrong way and we have exhausted the same methods over and over again with no success at changing them.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac as for correcting me:

ThunderMaverick said:
Dave, you might be right.

I probably do have preconceived judgments based on his past post. I'll try to keep focused on the topic at hand.
I beat you to it.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to clarify that I'm one of the posters on Str8up's side and wish his threads wouldn't get derailed like they do.

I gave the advice on the last page for posters that wish to derail his threads in the name of their "helping him" rather than discuss the issues he brings us to discuss.

Their time would be better spent in other topics.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough TM, I just thought it was such a great post that it was worth repeating (as your not the only way beating the same drum)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
But instead of talking about the dynamics of how this happened, everyone is focusing on the fact that I didn't have sex with her!
I agree. What you do with your wiggly worm is of little relevance here.

Swinging things back on topic, I'm really not surprised you managed to hook this one STR8. Think about it....

This chick perpetually complains about men because she is either

A) a complete psycho-loser b!tch
B) surrounded by extraordinarily worthless specimens

What is interesting about this whole thing is that the attraction kicked off once you let go of your judgements. You assumed she was (A) from the jump and your disgust prevented any chemistry from popping.

But what happened later? You stopped taking her seriously and she was feeling that. You discarded your assumptions and this allowed you to just have FUN. In that instant she set you apart from the hordes of chumps she probably deals with on a daily basis.

The moral of this tale is that you should not over/underestimate anyone, cause you never know what you're dealing with till you kick back and observe.

Jump to a conclusion and you miss the whole ride.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you did fine and I will not put you down for any part of it. Fvck her if you want or dont, what does it matter as long as your happy?

That girl is my ex-girlfriend. a touchy-feelly man-eater with no idea how to act publicly. You should feel some pride that this one tried to pick up on you, these types of girls have seen it ALL and see any BS a mile away. Other then that do whatever you want, your the prize, not any of us! haha :up:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
.... I guess it comes down to whether you want to be subjected to the peanut gallery led by iqqi that always has the same responses no matter what you post. With few exceptions, and no offense, but it's always iqqi and the few on here that like her that always raze you, so you have to question their brand of advice on its face. It's like you pointed out, your posts can change but theirs doesn't.

Haha, give me a break. I am not leading anyone. Just because someone has a similar opinion as me does not make me their commander, what a crock of crap, from you as usual. Anyways, STR8UP's threads have more people scratching their heads and posting about it, then they have of the few defending him. Am I the leader of all of them? I mean, thanks for the compliment, I guess.

That's what STR8UP's threads have boiled down to. Posters asking "um... what's the deal with this STR8UP? Now even I am noticing an alarming trend...", STR8UP throwing a hissy fit that noone "gets him", and then a couple of you stepping in to say "leave STR8UP alone!" and after that the occassional post that humours STR8UP's original wishes of discussing "the topic at hand".

And no, this thread did not turn into a have sex or else rant against him. Most posters were asking about why he always negatively overanalyzes chicks, and never gets anywhere (not just sex but anywhere at all) with them. And someone compared him to the chick in question, I believe. Instead of answering the questions, it seems he just got mad and said "you guys always do this!" then threatened to as someone else said, take his ball and go home.

You can't get upset at people pointing out the obvious. You can't call all people who don't share your views women, or "iqqi followers" (my favorite). I mean you CAN, but that doesn't really make your argument very strong. So leave my name out of it, thanks. If you have something to say to me, say it to me, and if you have something to say about what someone else said, well sh!t, don't say it to me! I am noone's blanket.

And as far as "sides", lol. Give me a break! Noone is not on STR8UP's "side". Some people have questions and observations, that may or may not agree with what is going on in STR8UP's head, that doesn't make them on opposite G.I. Joe camps.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow what a long thread. could be summarised as:

man likes playing games and has v. ambiguous relationship with female gender.
man meets woman who is similarly minded
this makes him not sure whether he would like to/is able to fukk her

nothing happens...

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy ST8UP's post a lot. His in depth analysis of the social circle he is involved with is actually full of little gems for other people in that scene. Not only has he posted photos and intricate details of his life. But he has in my opinion been very honest about everything he writes. The easiest thing he could do is lie about getting laid and he hasn’t.

Yes I can see the slump in his conversion or escalating to sex with these woman. Whether he indeed wants them deep down emotionally or mentally or if it is just the thrill of the chase might be a different issue. Still I don’t see why this must constantly be brought up in every thread by other posters.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
This chick perpetually complains about men because she is either

A) a complete psycho-loser b!tch
B) surrounded by extraordinarily worthless specimens

What is interesting about this whole thing is that the attraction kicked off once you let go of your judgements. You assumed she was (A) from the jump and your disgust prevented any chemistry from popping.

But what happened later? You stopped taking her seriously and she was feeling that. You discarded your assumptions and this allowed you to just have FUN. In that instant she set you apart from the hordes of chumps she probably deals with on a daily basis.
Wow, I appreciate the on-topic response.

I think you are pretty close on this.

Every time I am around this chick I get to see a little bit more of what makes her tick.

My biz partner knows her as well, and he thinks that behind her facade she is simply insecure about herself, and her insecurities manifest themselves in her odd behavior.

But back to the point of this post. Never in my entire life have I been so turned off and so turned on by the same woman.

I mean, it's not like I even really LIKE her.

They say that one of the most attractive qualities in another person is that they are attracted to US. That might play into this situation. This chick is physically attractive, bangin body, nice ass, perky t!ts and all, but her mannerisms are a turn off. I had to flip this around every which way to try to understand her, and then when I was finally able to get an idea of WHY she is the way she is, I was able to go in and DOMINATE the situation, even when she was doing things (like the face push) that would be considered extremely rude under normal circumstances. But now that I know her a little, sh!t like that doesn't bother me cause I know that I own the frame and she is simply reacting to my dominance, and her attraction is based in large part on the fact that I don't let her see when/if she rattles my cage.

To be honest, if she had done stuff like pushing me away like that in the past I probably would have told her to get the fukk off me. But I was having a good time and I realized that it was simply her way of reacting to me pushing HER buttons. And I know by the context that she had to be comfortable enough with me and attracted to me to do something like that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTED BY=DoubleBarrel....
No. I think the essence is irresponsibility. The trademark of irresponsible people is that they blame others for their problems and condemn others for being who they are -- simply because that person isn't fulfilling the role in their life the way they want that person to.

No matter how well-thought out or intelligent it can appear to be and how many logical reasons or justifications we organize doesn't change the fact that it's still fueled by resentment.

For example, we can have all the reason why and how our employers 'use' us. We can complain about working to make someone else rich. We can claim the benefits they offer is just a bribe to keep us there. We can create unions and start protests to defend our 'rights'. What's the result? Wasted energy. Or we can save ourselves that wasted effort and put it somewhere else by looking for alternatives. We can start our business and 'transcend' the whole system itself by creating our own.

I think it's the same with women. Marriage is their business. But if we quit that 'job', then we're free to create our own dating life where numerous women fit into OUR system instead. And like a business owner, some employees fit while others don't. But so what? We keep the ones that work, and let the one's that don't go.

And who said anything about psycho-analyzing Pook? Isn't there are huge difference between psycho-analyzing and make a strong judgment of character by observing the symptoms of fear someone emits?

I've always considered it extremely important to make a clear evaluation of everyone's character that I take advice from, for we'll take on the same world as the person whose advice we take.

Sure, the information is first. But, at times, the character underneath it is just as important.

For what if their advice is actually leading us down a dark path? Then what? And with someone who has a history of great advice, doesn't it become difficult to notice when a change takes place because we're susceptible to being blinded by their past credibility?

People are but a reflection of our own attitudes. I think Pook has even talked about this law before. So what does that say of a person who sees women as manipulators? Hmmm.

Go to women with an angry attitude and women will respond with resentment. Then we encourage ourselves to see women as angry. But just maybe it was us who caused that response?

Think about it. Let's say I go up to a stranger and punch him in the face. The instinct is for that person to retaliate. Maybe we'll become sworn enemies from then on. But if I approach the same stranger with a smile and "hi", how do they respond? Openly. And who's to say that we won't even end up life-long friends.

Two very different perceptions of the same person. But guess what? I was responsible for how they responded to me BY the approach I used.

Sure, this is an extreme example, but it's the same principle underneath all relationships in life, including women. We are 100% responsible for how women treat us, NOT them. Our attitude towards them determines how they'll respond to us.

Guys who have an attitude that women are the enemy and are evil manipulators will draw out the dark side of women... just as punching a stranger in the face will draw out animosity.

I think the enemy is fear. Fear is always the motivator for manipulation. Women have fears, just like we do. Yet there are few people who ever master their fears in life... a VERY select few!

So why should we blame someone else for not mastering their fears? That's their business, not ours. Our business is in NOT letting others fears affect us!

That should be the focus.

If Pook were smart (because we all know he's intelligent as hell), he'd focus on identifying specifically how women manipulate (along with everyone else -- for we all use the same manipulation methods fueled by our fears) while keeping it minimal -- THEN expand on HOW TO communicate it won't affect us.

Or maybe that's just my focus when it comes to women -- and life.

But one thing I'm sure of is that there is a huge difference between being smart and intelligent. Smart is a CHOICE.

Smart is choosing to make our own choices, which means we don't allows others to make them for us.

This means first not blaming anyone else for how WE choose to respond to them -- regardless of how 'bad' or 'wrong' their actions were, for that's their decision, not ours. Second, it means learning to respond to the situation other people create around us with their behavior from WITHIN our thinking more effectively. And third, learning to communicate to others that they can't and won't make our choices for us.

For what's the reason men become angry at women? Women making their choices for them! But we always have the power to stop others from making our choices for us, even if we don't exercise it. Why would or should we allow women be exempt from honoring this power?

It IS still within us all!

Angry men who see women as the enemy haven't learned to tap into that power yet. Instead, they repress it. Then make excuses or blame women for their feelings of powerlessness.

I think that is the key! Learning to set it free. And that's what all discussions concerning women and manipulation should revolve around -- assuming you want to keep your joy. Talking about how women use men WITHOUT focusing on the REAL problem of dealing with it will only lead to anger, which will repel any sort of healthy relationships with the women that do come into our lives.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to have a healthy relationship with a woman who you don't accept for who she is.

So to those who read Pook's Mill, I ask you: Is his blog helping you accept women for who they are... or giving you all the reasons to despise and reject them? Worth consider, non?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqq said:
It's IMPOSSIBLE to have a healthy relationship with a woman who you don't accept for who she is.

So to those who read Pook's Mill, I ask you: Is his blog helping you accept women for who they are... or giving you all the reasons to despise and reject them? Worth consider, non?
Hahahaha. You know what, you're right. That's why you throw her inadequate azz back and find one that is adequate. Sorry about your luck.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
They say that one of the most attractive qualities in another person is that they are attracted to US. That might play into this situation.
Nah man, if she was a warpig you would not be intrigued ;)

The real reason can be found here:

This chick is physically attractive, bangin body, nice ass, perky t!ts
Ahh, the unfairness that is life! Despite her lack of game or social prowess, her genetics trump all.

I had to flip this around every which way to try to understand her, and then when I was finally able to get an idea of WHY she is the way she is, I was able to go in and DOMINATE the situation
You have to admire the irony of all this. She thinks that men around her are the problem when that's only half the truth. Any decent man with self-esteem would not take this chick seriously, and so the cycle repeats itself, solidifying her distorted beliefs more and more.

What is even more interesting is that in the not too distant past, the same could be said of you... not nearly as extreme or caricature as this chick, but you definitely had some self-perpetuating beliefs that were clearly influencing your game... and not in a good way.

This is precisely why I see a turning point for you right now. Your condemnation is giving way to compassion, and you are seeing how much more attractive and rewarding that is.

her attraction is based in large part on the fact that I don't let her see when/if she rattles my cage.
Word up.. if only we all could learn this lesson! ALL women will rattle your cage a bit and test how faze-able you are. It's their way of seeing how emotionally strong you are. The instant you get defensive or talk down to her, it's pretty much a wrap.. you failed the test because she GOT to you.

Too many guys take an extreme stance here. They either go in too eager to please and end up supplicating, or they try to "put the b!tch in her place".. which is totally asinine because the only way to really do this is to put yourself in YOUR place as a MAN.. and that means not letting her push your buttons, that's OUR fukking job!

To be honest, if she had done stuff like pushing me away like that in the past I probably would have told her to get the fukk off me. But I was having a good time and I realized that it was simply her way of reacting to me pushing HER buttons.
See? It all comes together here. Compassion, an open/agile-mind, lack of self-importance/judgments combined with the irresistible ingredient of DOMINANCE.

You are pretty much unstoppable with this mindset.