Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See, the real problem with OLD is that you HAVE to date down

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m living in germany, very rural area, 33 years old, 1,76m, 75kg, 19%bf, never made professional pictures. I just used pictures friends took spontaneous, while hiking, biking, playing music, a faceshot and some nonsense textline. Never used anything special
Right, I'm glad for your success bro. The only matches I can get online are either too unattractive for me to bother having sex with even in a dry spell, or if I actually match with someone I want to have sex with, they always stop responding or flake.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I'm glad for your success bro. The only matches I can get online are either too unattractive for me to bother having sex with even in a dry spell, or if I actually match with someone I want to have sex with, they always stop responding or flake.
What are your attributes? I‘m surprised to hear, that you have such a hard time in sweden.
I get flakes very often, but I also flake or decline here and there

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top tier women have no need for OLD, they get enough attention IRL.
True. Also true that they get snatched up for relationships quickly. Was discussing this just last evening with someone I just met. And he has been texting me after we met last evening (at a high end venue where I know the owner), and today as well. Cool guy. Good looking & has game...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your attributes? I‘m surprised to hear, that you have such a hard time in sweden.
I get flakes very often, but I also flake or decline here and there
I'm 1,88m, and it was very long since I checked my weight and body fat but it's about 88-90 kilos and I would guess 15% bf. My face is handsome, but not a male model bust. I lift weights and do some sprints.

It seems by your comment about Sweden that you think it should be easy here? haha. I was surprised to hear that you are in a very rural area and having success.

True. Also true that they get snatched up for relationships quickly. Was discussing this just last evening with someone I just met ... Cool guy. Good looking & has game...
And in the southern regions we forecast a strong hot-wet front...

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you are not doing well in getting them interested in meeting up. I find it pretty easy to get these women out on dates or in some cases directly to my house

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends.

What is game to you?

To me game is simply frame but then what is frame?

To help you think towards that question, if a young but fake tennis game player goes on a court to compete with an old accomplished tennis player, what would the outcome be and more importantly, how will he be viewed by the female audience ?

This is just a singular thing, a man has to be much more then that because he is naturally capable of many many things.
Are you gay or dating trannies or something? Have you ever dated persons of the female equation?

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there are rarities where you get lucky and date someone at your level or higher, but not often.

I consider myself an 8 on my "good/best days" and my OLD pics portray me as an 8-8.5. It's easy for me to pull 6's and below, but I'm not willing to sleep with <=6's unless they, for example, have an amazing ass or something. This makes me sound like an ahole, but I'm actually not--I'm just picky at this point in my life (which everyone should be). 7's are fairly easy to match and converse with, but are more difficult to meet up with than <=6's. While the <=6's may come right over to my place (not always), the 7's usually want to meet out. >=8's are pretty much impossible. Once in a while I'll get lucky (yes, lucky is the right word) and will actually be able to pull an 8 or above, but it's veeerrry few and far between. I'm talking the girl who's literally JUST out of a relationship and needs some d!ck to "get back on her feet" and make her feel sexy again. That's the most common, but still rare. But most >=8's aren't on OLD to actually date. They're on it for attention and date through their social circle. Most >=8's will ghost you mid conversation or when you suggest meeting up. And by most I mean like 90%. 5% of the remaining 10% are girl willing to talk and sext, but not meetup. The last 5% are the times you get lucky.

I honestly believe a 10/10 guy (looks-wise) would have trouble pulling >7.5's on OLD these days. Back in 2012 is was amazing. These days... It's work. And depressing if you don't already have a plate or two.

TL;DR:

OLD is great is you're cool with banging chicks way below your league.
So true. Much smoother and less troublesome back when most people had digital phones. It's all Steve Jobs' fault.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a predatory business that prey's on men's thirst. I don't know why guys would pay for premium memberships and chase fake profiles when all the hottest women are on Instagram.

The best way for men to meet attractive women is for them to looksmax and build up their social media presence. Women these days are clout chasers and will bang guys based on looks and how many followers he has on Instagram.

Even myself who has never really taken dating or relationships seriously, I'm getting to the age where I realize the idea of spending old age alone can be scary.

Which is why OP's message about dating down rings so true to me..... But I would add the caveat that it's important for a man to build himself up so that when he eventually has to date down, he's dating down on a woman that's an 8 instead of 6 or 5.......

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you gay or dating trannies or something? Have you ever dated persons of the female equation?
You're still mad at me over ur attempted migraine pity party?

My reply then and now is still the same.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still mad at me over ur attempted migraine pity party?

My reply then and now is still the same.
Shouldn't take offense because your gay and proud. You are a very strange bird sometimes. There were several places you've mentioned you've like men in the past and transexual men and women. There is no shame in being what you truly are. I was not judging you! Live and have fun with all the men, trannies and women you like. No judgement here.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've managed to pull really hot women before on OLD, but only in other countries because my profile is in English. This DOES work btw.

It's possible to score with hotties in the US as well, but they will usually have some attenuating circumstance that lowers their SMV, like being a single mother.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you need to get matches first. And then you start a conversation, and they never reply. Watch this:
Ugh!
I can't stand her accent!

Anyone recognize her accent and know where she's from?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh!
I can't stand her accent!

Anyone recognize her accent and know where she's from?
I think she was from Portugal, IIRC.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday (after a full day of work) I got flaked. Yesterday my backup flaked. Now granted, the first was a Millennial, the second a Gen-Zer. Back to the drawing board. It's not ME. I'm a fine dude, trust me. Back to workin out today, reading books, eating well, makin serious chunks of change, being over 6' (at 6'2"), dark blond hair (cause of grey-reducing)/stache, 181 lb very low body fat (V-shaped) good cardio. I've got the total package but car/house. I drive my vehicles into the ground and they're still goin after 20 years - two sh!tty trucks because I can't find parts for em - aesthetic not functional. A 3 bed 2 bath house, no garage (thus no new vehicle again cause it'd just get hailed on) - I love it, but I know most women (today) would prefer a bells n' whistles ornate creme de la creme chocolate or Starbucks coming out of water fountains 5 acre estate or more. Uh, as a far as the world's concerned I'm rich as Fvck. I've got Everything I need, thus my only interest lay in buying/reading books. The more sh!t you have, the more you are weighted DOWN, the more sh!t you either neglect or keep up (which equals TIME outta your day and Time is more valuable than anything). It'd be nice to have a boat which I could easily have or whatever big piece to give you an excuse to go party on a lake or something, but really only suckers buy such things.

IRL is the way to go of course, but maybe just maybe there's an OLDie who can be normal and see through all the bunk. So much rat-trash-wratchet hoes.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth. Now, how we go about achieving this?
This I'm afraid is an uphill battle as there will always be the weak ones that cave in and continue being enslaved by the pvssy.

I just find it ironic that women have collaborated together to come up with the Feminism movement and #metoo. Yet guys as a whole, are too weak to come up with a movement(mgtow, incel, etc do not count) not to compliment or pay attention to any females on social media and adhere to certain rules(flaking, inconsistent responses, bad behavior, acceptance of overweight being normal, shyt tests, etc). Imagine if there was enough support and media coverage to get the word out to educate and inform the entire male population AND actually have all the males participate and adhere to it. That would be the biggest challenge.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This I'm afraid is an uphill battle as there will always be the weak ones that cave in and continue being enslaved by the pvssy.

I just find it ironic that women have collaborated together to come up with the Feminism movement and #metoo. Yet guys as a whole, are too weak to come up with a movement(mgtow, incel, etc do not count) not to compliment or pay attention to any females on social media and adhere to certain rules(flaking, inconsistent responses, bad behavior, acceptance of overweight being normal, shyt tests, etc). Imagine if there was enough support and media coverage to get the word out to educate and inform the entire male population AND actually have all the males participate and adhere to it. That would be the biggest challenge.
Well, they (women) have willing accomplices (rhymes with "Juice") who control ALL the airwaves and are attempting to control all the net. There is a genocide going on, haven't you heard?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
creme de la creme chocolate coming out of fountains:D
Man, what a refreshing dating profile this would be to see this kind of pointblank honesty.

Imagine a woman reading this exact post. No guy is that transparent or honest. But he would seem so real....
Saturday (after a full day of work) I got flaked. Yesterday my backup flaked. Now granted, the first was a Millennial, the second a Gen-Zer. Back to the drawing board. It's not ME. I'm a fine dude, trust me. Back to workin out today, reading books, eating well, makin serious chunks of change, being over 6' (at 6'2"), dark blond hair (cause of grey-reducing)/stache, 181 lb very low body fat (V-shaped) good cardio. I've got the total package but car/house. I drive my vehicles into the ground and they're still goin after 20 years - two sh!tty trucks because I can't find parts for em - aesthetic not functional. A 3 bed 2 bath house, no garage (thus no new vehicle again cause it'd just get hailed on) - I love it, but I know most women (today) would prefer a bells n' whistles ornate creme de la creme chocolate or Starbucks coming out of water fountains 5 acre estate or more. Uh, as a far as the world's concerned I'm rich as Fvck. I've got Everything I need, thus my only interest lay in buying/reading books. The more sh!t you have, the more you are weighted DOWN, the more sh!t you either neglect or keep up (which equals TIME outta your day and Time is more valuable than anything). It'd be nice to have a boat which I could easily have or whatever big piece to give you an excuse to go party on a lake or something, but really only suckers buy such things.

IRL is the way to go of course, but maybe just maybe there's an OLDie who can be normal and see through all the bunk. So much rat-trash-wratchet hoes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

6'2" is a great height. You're above the 6'0" minimum height needed to use swipe apps. 181 pounds with low body fat is good. You're not going to be a super muscular guy with 6'2" and 181 lbs, but that's ok. Being fit should be enough.

Not sure how old you are, but a Gen Z'er might be a big age difference. The bigger the age difference, the more superior you have to be. OLD is an exercise in dating down anyway. Millennials and Gen Z are very entitled generations, especially Millennials. Gen Z is still fairly new to the adult dating marketplace.

Women are going to look down on the car/house. The house seems ok, but no garage. Chicks are finnicky. A lot of chicks will give a guy crap about an old car. I once had a woman tell me I was unworthy of her barbecue my car was 10+ years old. Some of this depends on your geography. In the 15 years since I graduated college, I have lived in two Top 20 metropolitan areas that have major reputations for being pretentious.

Focus IRL. It's going to be tough with all the mask wearing. Then again, scheduling real life dates via app swipes is also going to be tough too. You're better IRL.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't take offense because your gay and proud. You are a very strange bird sometimes. There were several places you've mentioned you've like men in the past and transexual men and women. There is no shame in being what you truly are. I was not judging you! Live and have fun with all the men, trannies and women you like. No judgement here.
Obviously u r still angry, how long ago was that? A year?

I heard that stress causes illness such as migraine attacks.

The more stress the more powerful it becomes.

Anger, hate and even obsessions over long periods of time causes stress on the mind 1st and later the body.

I'll provide you with some medication, the pill you need is call anger management.