"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

seduction of a wanna be mom

OrlandoDaHash

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Prague
Fellow seducers - how would you seduce a 25 year old woman that really wants to start a family, but has no regular income of her own, nor does she own a real estate of any kind. Would you project yourself as the protector/provider type of man, be that true or not? How would you do that? Keep in mind I don’t believe to be the protector/provider type of man myself, nor due I want to start a family – as of yet anyway. The projection should be more or less only that – a projection.

Thanks for your input!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Treat her like you would a plague. I'd steer as far clear from her as humanly possible... sounds to me like she'd try to get pregnant and pin the resulting product on you. Kiss your life goodbye if you aren't planning for a child at this point in time...
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Do something really classy:


Get chicken bones (after eating the meat).

Then, you make a mini sculpture of her whole body. You decorate it with jelly as her eyes (preferably white, classier). With a marker you paint her eyes.
And, finally, with your, or her, hair, you put a wig on this sculpture.

Be sure to give it to her at night. And light up candles around the sculpture, it's romantic and classy.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
SamePendo: Good one, hilarious!

Orlando: You better steer clear. THis sounds just like my ex-wife was at 18! Yes chump Dietzcoi went along with her and would up with a kid and a disasterous marriage!

I have to recommend you just stay away... this is suicide!

Dietzcoi
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OrlandoDaHash

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Prague
Sh*t people! You’re absolutely right! I was being so god damn focused that I completely missed what I could be getting myself into. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by OrlandoDaHash
Sh*t people! You’re absolutely right! I was being so god damn focused that I completely missed what I could be getting myself into. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
I think he got it! LOL
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
'Accidental' pregnancy is practically a cottage industry these days. Be sure that when you're NEXTing this one that you tag her ear with a warning for other guys to look out for her.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Amen, Rollo, Amen... this is what I have been trying to get thru to these guys for two years!

Dietzcoi
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
BTW, both of my ex-wife's sisters got "accidentally"pregnant, and her brother's GF the same.. they have created a major industry in accidental pregnacies and draining men's wallets.

Dietzcoi
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top