seduction of a wanna be mom

OrlandoDaHash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow seducers - how would you seduce a 25 year old woman that really wants to start a family, but has no regular income of her own, nor does she own a real estate of any kind. Would you project yourself as the protector/provider type of man, be that true or not? How would you do that? Keep in mind I don’t believe to be the protector/provider type of man myself, nor due I want to start a family – as of yet anyway. The projection should be more or less only that – a projection.

Thanks for your input!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like you would a plague. I'd steer as far clear from her as humanly possible... sounds to me like she'd try to get pregnant and pin the resulting product on you. Kiss your life goodbye if you aren't planning for a child at this point in time...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something really classy:

Get chicken bones (after eating the meat).

Then, you make a mini sculpture of her whole body. You decorate it with jelly as her eyes (preferably white, classier). With a marker you paint her eyes.
And, finally, with your, or her, hair, you put a wig on this sculpture.

Be sure to give it to her at night. And light up candles around the sculpture, it's romantic and classy.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo: Good one, hilarious!

Orlando: You better steer clear. THis sounds just like my ex-wife was at 18! Yes chump Dietzcoi went along with her and would up with a kid and a disasterous marriage!

I have to recommend you just stay away... this is suicide!

Dietzcoi

OrlandoDaHash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t people! You’re absolutely right! I was being so god damn focused that I completely missed what I could be getting myself into. Dumb, dumb, dumb!

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OrlandoDaHash
Sh*t people! You’re absolutely right! I was being so god damn focused that I completely missed what I could be getting myself into. Dumb, dumb, dumb!
I think he got it! LOL

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Accidental' pregnancy is practically a cottage industry these days. Be sure that when you're NEXTing this one that you tag her ear with a warning for other guys to look out for her.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, Rollo, Amen... this is what I have been trying to get thru to these guys for two years!

Dietzcoi

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, both of my ex-wife's sisters got "accidentally"pregnant, and her brother's GF the same.. they have created a major industry in accidental pregnacies and draining men's wallets.

Dietzcoi