screw the fundamentals

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like the way you think man, all about cut the bullsh!t. I've read some of your threads, entertaining to say the least. Te chutes and ladders was golden. You're in the O.C? Next time you're in L.A hit me up, I'll buy you a beer.

chuk15

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
Here's what I see happening:

New guy shows up
New guy asks AFC question
New guy gets replies to "read the bible"
New guy reads bible
New guy follows all the rules in the bible
New guy still fails
New guy begins to over-analyze the bible
New guy wonders if he should have waited 4 days to call instead of 3
New guy wonders if his neg-hit was too negative
New guy creates a topic asking more stupid questions
New guy sits in the corner and cries

So what's wrong with this guy? Could it be his technique?

"It can't be! I'm doing everything by the book!"
When a newbie does it by the book once, gets rejected, and then cries, he's missing the point. Becoming a natural at this stuff takes time, years, your whole life even. One of the most important things you can do you improve your interactions with girls is to... *drum roll* meet a lot of them. How is your mind ever going to calibrate itself to girls if you rarely speak to them? How are you ever going to reach a level where talking with women and creating attraction requires no thought, no thinking, all you need are your autopilot responses, if you sit on the side lines and browse forums like these for days at a time?!

How does one get better? Practice. Every time you go interact your mind is getting reference experiences. These reference experiences are programming your mind to attract women. Keep truckin', you're getting better every step of the way.

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This needs to be put at the end of the bible. I'm new here and i read that bible, but this should be the absolute follow up to it. This yells "inner game" to me in every way possible.
It reminds me of the time when my friend at my boxing gym was saying how he hesitates when he jabs a little bit, and he was so frustrated at it. I told him that he was thinking about it way too much, and that he should take it slow and let it flow naturally.

Conclusions
Just don't think about it so much
Enjoy yourself
HAVE A LIFE
Be in a good mood
amazingly, i find my mood affects the way i speak to people (who would of thought right?)
Fantastic Thread. What's funny was, i thought i'd come in thinking like i'd address my situation/scenario and get feedback, thus helping me achieve my goal, but my questions have been answered already. This is probably the first and last comment you'll ever see me post. (which is why it's so long :p)

Have a nice life,
Patrick D.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More people should read this.... and Dbot should write a new one.

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I took years off from this site because frankly, for many people, it does more harm then good. People get too wrapped up in the formalities and the idea that there is a "right" way to do things with regards to women. Really, this is a myth. There is only one principle involved in getting women, and that is self esteem. All this other crap is just ways of faking self esteem, which can sometimes work but avoids the reality of the situation, which is that newbies, and most SS veterans, have no true confidence in who they are. When your mother said "be yourself" as a kid, she was right on target. It's not her fault you misunderstood that as not having to experience pain and rejection, which is what everyone on this site is attempting to avoid. Put down the keyboard and be a man is what I would tell newbies. Once you understand what that means, you are golden.

dat azz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot, you're great. This site is 99% idiots spouting bull****. Honestly, I can't read majority of the posts on this board without raging a little bit inside. You are the 1% who gets it. I'm extremely grateful I found your threads.