Screw ALL canadian/american women

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Kevin has made some very good points. Something has changed with women in Canada and the US.

They aren't all bad, per se, although I've been with some doozies, who have pulled some pretty unreal stuff on me - my fault completely, I take full responsibility, I let it happen.

That said, I'm not going to give up on all N. American women. There are some good ones out there, you just gotta weed em out.

I actually think that N. American women do have high standards. Sometimes too high.

One little hottie I approached said, "you're cute, but I have one little problem with you."

I said, "what's that?"

"You smoke cigarillos. I saw you smoking, that's my problem with you"

Should I be upset about that? Hell no. I actually respect her for not liking the fact that I smoked. That showed to me that this woman has a healthy self esteem.

However, I think the big problem for alot of N. American women is their self esteem and self worth is suffering tremddously because of the daily bombardments os propaganda they are recieving in the media. I think some resort to *****iness because of it.

Again, do I have problems with women? Yes, but then I also realise I've been meeting the women in the wrong places - namely pubs.

So now I'm going to do something about it - I'm going to join a yoga club and see if I can meet any women who are more worthwhile there.

The bottom line is I went through a bitter stage because of past failed relationships with Americanised women, and I don't want to be bitter about it.

Let me tell you, there is an overabundance of beeyatches and hors these days.

But then there's also an overabundance of white male arse-kissers who dump money on women and shower them with gifts, chase them, and basically let themselves get walked all over. So I can't really blame some women for taking advantage of this - it's only human nature.

However, what I don't understand are the fat ugly ones with attitude, anyone care to eplain that one to me? LOL.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently dated a really cool Canadian girl.

There, I just disproved your theory.

Remember, like-minded people attract. If you're a decent, confident guy with high standards, you'll attract the same kind of girl. If you're a shallow, sleazy dude looking for a quick f*ck, you'll also attract that kind of girl.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^That's what I'm thing the guy is probably an ******* offline too.

Kevin....are you an azzhole?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I recently dated a really cool Canadian girl.

There, I just disproved your theory.

Remember, like-minded people attract. If you're a decent, confident guy with high standards, you'll attract the same kind of girl. If you're a shallow, sleazy dude looking for a quick f*ck, you'll also attract that kind of girl.
So what you are saying is you went fishing in an Acid lake with your DJ bait and found a decent fish.

well.. hats off to you.

I just fail to see how that disproves my theory. I would most likely reject that girl you found anyway (for an LTR that is)

The fact remains that there are biger and more tasty fish in other lakes.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^That's what I'm thing the guy is probably an ******* offline too.

Kevin....are you an azzhole?
*******, womanizer, jerk, you name it

I've been called them all :)

treefingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that foreign women are better. I started a thread about this on fastseduction.com. Read the responses......

the post is titled "foreign women"

I'm not sure how to transfer the post here so everyone can read. If someone could do that it would be nice.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go so far as to say all Canadian woman are b*tches. That's not entirely true. The ones that are b*tches tend to be from the bigger cities, with well to do parents, who have always had everything handed to them on a silver plate.

As for Toronto on a whole, it is one of the most difficult cities because not only do all of the women have the Sex in the City attitude, but the city itself is also teeming with gays, both men and women, I swear the whole town is gender confused.

If you're tall and good looking, they think you're either a player or your gay.

So how can you win?

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you guys are too soft then....I have seen it with my own eyes.... My friends get b!tchy materialistic girls to worship the ground they walk on... All you do is "get in their head". Tell'em what they wanna hear... And if they get outta line smack them around a little bit. After that they will respect you.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is an example of why women in canada are so fuc-ked

for the sizes of womens clothing:

USA (large)
EUROPE (large)
CANADA (petite)

I'm not joking. the sizes here are lowed so that women don't feel so bad about being fat.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrStabAHo
Maybe you guys are too soft then....I have seen it with my own eyes.... My friends get b!tchy materialistic girls to worship the ground they walk on... All you do is "get in their head". Tell'em what they wanna hear... And if they get outta line smack them around a little bit. After that they will respect you.
that won't last if you get married to them. They will have NO reason to listen to you.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread doesn't belong in the "Don Juan Discussion" forum, but rather the "Don Juan Polemic" forum.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Rev
This thread doesn't belong in the "Don Juan Discussion" forum, but rather the "Don Juan Polemic" forum.
"
Polemic is the art or practice of inciting disputation or causing controversy, for example in religious, philosophical, or political matters. As such a polemic text on a topic is written specifically to dispute or refute a topic that is widely viewed to be a "sacred cow" or beyond reproach, in an effort to "stir up trouble"."

Not trying to stir up trouble here.. just trying to help a few guys avoid trouble.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily saying that you're trying to cause trouble...I just wish it was more of a discussion here and less a collection of rants by everybody (including me). That's what I meant by my little post.

I don't think it's as clear cut as "American women all suck." I think there are a lot of issues that are really interesting, like materialism, influences of the media, etc. that have big influences on women, as well as men.

But I feel any discussion of this is lost because the thread has automatically came to conclusions...that's what I'm kinda disappointed by.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOkevin, what is it you're trying to prove?

If you feel that you struck gold with foreign women, fine, we don't care. Hey, more for you!!

But that isn't it is it? No, you have a bone to pick for some reason. You're not getting enough play nso you have to find a reason. I mean it can't be you, right?

It's societies fault.
Pu$$y doesn't attract pu$$y. So stop being one.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe

I actually think that N. American women do have high standards. Sometimes too high.

One little hottie I approached said, "you're cute, but I have one little problem with you."

I said, "what's that?"

"You smoke cigarillos. I saw you smoking, that's my problem with you"

Should I be upset about that? Hell no. I actually respect her for not liking the fact that I smoked. That showed to me that this woman has a healthy self esteem.

B]

I dont think that shows high self esteem, it shows that shes not that interested in you.
Also good luck at yoga, I went to yoga for a couple of years about 8-10 years back just before it took off, I can honestly say that the women there were the most stuck up of all the chicks id met, how women here get away with calling themselves goddeses blows me away, what a concieted fvcking statment to come out with 'Im a goddes' oh fvckin really, funny I thought you were just another stuck up tart from Vancouver!:cheer:

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrStabAHo
lol, well I suppose thats one way of doing it, 00kevins saying that your wasting your time at the end of the day though if you gotta resort to all these bvll**** techniques.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rex Man
OOkevin, what is it you're trying to prove?

If you feel that you struck gold with foreign women, fine, we don't care. Hey, more for you!!

But that isn't it is it? No, you have a bone to pick for some reason. You're not getting enough play nso you have to find a reason. I mean it can't be you, right?

It's societies fault.
Pu$$y doesn't attract pu$$y. So stop being one.
no no... there just comes a time in every mans life when he says enough is enough!

here are some good words from a website that might help you understand things a little more. It isn't just me saying this. The fact is most men are saying this now! So just get with the program and don't fool yourself.

"
If you live in a large US coastal city, large western European city, or anywhere in Canada (yes, Canada is the worst except for Alberta perhaps), then there is almost a 99.9% certainty that every single woman you have ever dated was absolute garbage. In fact, odds are that you have never even had a conversation with a woman your age who was not garbage. What that means is that you have absolutely no reference point of women who are not garbage.

The main thing you will notice about foreign women is that they are very nice and they treat the men they are with very well. Being with a non-western woman is a positive experience; being with a western woman (outside sex perhaps) is a negative chore you put up with. Non-western women are also generally a lot more quite, non-aggressive, and non-confrontational. You may think that you prefer a "strong" and "independent" woman. If you think that way, then unfortunately you have been brainwashed and sissified by western politically correct media. Practically every man in movies and TV shows in the last 15 years is a sissy who says he prefers "strong" and "independent" women. Again, "strong" and "independent" women are fine and even somewhat convenient for casual sex, but they are absolute garbage when it comes to being wives. "

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
no no... there just comes a time in every mans life when he says enough is enough!

here are some good words from a website that might help you understand things a little more. It isn't just me saying this. The fact is most men are saying this now! So just get with the program and don't fool yourself.

"
If you live in a large US coastal city, large western European city, or anywhere in Canada (yes, Canada is the worst except for Alberta perhaps), then there is almost a 99.9% certainty that every single woman you have ever dated was absolute garbage. In fact, odds are that you have never even had a conversation with a woman your age who was not garbage. What that means is that you have absolutely no reference point of women who are not garbage.

The main thing you will notice about foreign women is that they are very nice and they treat the men they are with very well. Being with a non-western woman is a positive experience; being with a western woman (outside sex perhaps) is a negative chore you put up with. Non-western women are also generally a lot more quite, non-aggressive, and non-confrontational. You may think that you prefer a "strong" and "independent" woman. If you think that way, then unfortunately you have been brainwashed and sissified by western politically correct media. Practically every man in movies and TV shows in the last 15 years is a sissy who says he prefers "strong" and "independent" women. Again, "strong" and "independent" women are fine and even somewhat convenient for casual sex, but they are absolute garbage when it comes to being wives. "

Great post!

I agree 100 percent too.

Keep'em coming.

I went through alot of trash to find my diamond! But, I think it's getting tougher and tougher.

Sayno'