Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screw ALL canadian/american women

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

If all you want is sex then don’t read this post and move on.

If you want an LTR then you should take what I’m going to say seriously.

The first statement I want to make is this.

ALL women in the US and Canada are a total waste of your efforts. Don’t even think about it. Get it out of your stupid head. From this point forward you must consider all women (until proven otherwise) analogous to a car that is a lemon. The US and Canada have factories that ONLY make lemons.

Failure to understand this concept and you’re on your way to becoming

A) Stranded all the time. (AFC)

B) A road side mechanic. (using DJ tools)

C) The owner of multiple Lemons (just incase one breaks down).

and/or

D) stuck test driving every Lemon in the lot until you die. (ie Nexting)

Under this situation the AFC is just as stupid as the DJ.

The reason for this is simple: YOU can only take them out for a joy ride. You can't take them to work every day.

This is the best wisdom I can tell all of you.

Women from Canada and the US are total pieces of sh-it. Sure I can pick them up and even sleep with them, but it gets to the point where you realize that they are all trash.

It doesn't mater what they look like, how smart they are, or even what they believe in. They are f-ucked in the head. They ALL have modern ideals regarding relationships and that alone makes them useless for an LTR.

I can get a hot girl, with an education, with morals who respects me easy from another country. Most importantly I don't have to play this stupid fu-cking DJ **** with them.

The fact is this. Pu-ssy is all the same. Why pay more for something that is born defective? Why try to "change" yourself (learn how to fix problems by using C&F and KINO) so that you can keep that lemon on the road? Fu-ck that .. get something that actually works in the first place.

If you are in your 20s and you want an LTR don’t waste your life on some stupid ****-en defective north American Lemon. You will just get ****ed over. Be a man and take the best that you can.

mdwstjuggler

Reaction score
I hear you loud and clear...I am in the same boat with you after I got a taste of foreign women...

Maybe my friend was right when he married a hot little Japaneese exchange student when he was in college.They now have 3 kids..She still to this day worships the ground he walks on 10 years later and he cant be any happier..The kicker is she dosent feel happy if she isnt taking care of him and there kids.

And to think,she introduced me years ago to her friends..And I was chasing after the stuck-up barbie dolls at the time,instead...Doh!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdwstjuggler
I hear you loud and clear...I am in the same boat with you after I got a taste of foreign women...

Maybe my friend was right when he married a hot little Japaneese exchange student when he was in college.They now have 3 kids..She still to this day worships the ground he walks on 10 years later and he cant be any happier..The kicker is she dosent feel happy if she isnt taking care of him and there kids.

And to think,she introduced me years ago to her friends..And I was chasing after the stuck-up barbie dolls at the time,instead...Doh!
Yeah well on my boat I just opened the plank and I'm feeding all the useless women to the sharks. har!!..

but yeah.. you are right.

Another problem I forgot to mention is this. Even if you find that one gem in NA chances are she has many stupid friends who are going to pressure her or make her feel bad for showing love and affection toward you.

Hats off to your friend. I'm looking at asian women too now. They actualy highly value men from North america. Even women from mexico do.

In mexico the women have the same problem with their men that we have with our women. No joke.

KingRich

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by 00Kevin
If all you want is sex then don’t read this post and move on.

If you want an LTR then you should take what I’m going to say seriously.

The first statement I want to make is this.

ALL women in the US and Canada are a total waste of your efforts. Don’t even think about it. Get it out of your stupid head. From this point forward you must consider all women (until proven otherwise) analogous to a car that is a lemon. The US and Canada have factories that ONLY make lemons.

Failure to understand this concept and you’re on your way to becoming

A) Stranded all the time. (AFC)

B) A road side mechanic. (using DJ tools)

C) The owner of multiple Lemons (just incase one breaks down).

and/or

D) stuck test driving every Lemon in the lot until you die. (ie Nexting)

Under this situation the AFC is just as stupid as the DJ.

The reason for this is simple: YOU can only take them out for a joy ride. You can't take them to work every day.

This is the best wisdom I can tell all of you.

Women from Canada and the US are total pieces of sh-it. Sure I can pick them up and even sleep with them, but it gets to the point where you realize that they are all trash.

It doesn't mater what they look like, how smart they are, or even what they believe in. They are f-ucked in the head. They ALL have modern ideals regarding relationships and that alone makes them useless for an LTR.

I can get a hot girl, with an education, with morals who respects me easy from another country. Most importantly I don't have to play this stupid fu-cking DJ **** with them.

The fact is this. Pu-ssy is all the same. Why pay more for something that is born defective? Why try to "change" yourself (learn how to fix problems by using C&F and KINO) so that you can keep that lemon on the road? Fu-ck that .. get something that actually works in the first place.

If you are in your 20s and you want an LTR don’t waste your life on some stupid ****-en defective north American Lemon. You will just get ****ed over. Be a man and take the best that you can.
Or maybe it's your game.....Personally, I'm not having difficulties with ALL North American tail......

If you take a British or Italian guy and drop him in the middle of North America, he'll score enough puzzy off our *****es....same goes as when you take one of us and stick us in the middle of Europe...we'd have hoes who couldn't get enough of our ****s....
but they'd treat others who live in their countries as everyday Joes...

Rich

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

That's all white americn males' fault.

For example, i don't see many americans getting laid without spending cash when I go visit family in D.R.

Euro's do get laid downthere without spending cash.

And of course they would.They dress better,they know more about current events,they're more social,better manners,more accomadating to the locals.

While americans act tough on the sidelines.Making fun of the locals, and staring at the topless women..lol.

I think americans are just too ,antisocial,immature,out of shape,underdressed and have too many nerdish hobbies to keep up with the "What have you done for me latley" type of female monster it has created with it's stupid laws.

While all these 40 year old white women women,taking cycle classes,getting machine tans,lipos and salsa lessons...are going after Spanish and Black men also if you haven't checked.So you're not really doing much too change thing by dating immigrants only.

Do you know why The Fourty year old vigrin struck such a cord with america?Cuz that's how most americans are viewed.That's how most women see there counterparts in this country and the rest of the world saw decades ago.

Fat,dirty,antisocial,nedrish,mean and prone to violence.

It's up to you gringos' to change things.

Number one thing white women "point out the difference"(aka criticize) about there males as opposed to Latins/Blacks is how they don't have any social life & how immature they are...followed by lack of style.

Shhytt if I only lived in the burbs'.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
That's all white americn males' fault.

For example, i don't see many americans getting laid without spending cash when I go visit family in D.R.

Euro's do get laid downthere without spending cash.

And of course they would.They dress better,they know more about current events,they're more social,better manners,more accomadating to the locals.

While americans act tough on the sidelines.Making fun of the locals, and staring at the topless women..lol.

I think americans are just too ,antisocial,immature,out of shape,underdressed and have too many nerdish hobbies to keep up with the "What have you done for me latley" type of female monster it has created with it's stupid laws.

While all these 40 year old white women women,taking cycle classes,getting machine tans,lipos and salsa lessons...are going after Spanish and Black men also if you haven't checked.So you're not really doing much too change thing by dating immigrants only.

Do you know why The Fourty year old vigrin struck such a cord with america?Cuz that's how most americans are viewed.That's how most women see there counterparts in this country and the rest of the world saw decades ago.

Fat,dirty,antisocial,nedrish,mean and prone to violence.

It's up to you gringos' to change things.

Number one thing white women "point out the difference"(aka criticize) about there males as opposed to Latins/Blacks is how they don't have any social life & how immature they are...followed by lack of style.

Shhytt if I only lived in the burbs'.
All the dirty mexicans love US white trash because they are trash themselves.

I would gladly dump all the trash from canada and the US and take all your women.

I guess trash likes trash.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is Destination: Generalization.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^You see what I mean?

You don't wanna be like this Kevin,kiddies.

You should log off & go holler at some women(perferrably white..lol) like i'm about to do.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^You see what I mean?

You don't wanna be like this Kevin,kiddies.

You should log off & go holler at some women(perferrably white..lol) like i'm about to do.
Go for it.

You can have all of them.

After all, your own women hate you guys anyway.

I've meet so many great women from other cultures who actually have respect for white guys.

You can f-cuk all the white girls in the world it doesn't mater. That is all you will get. You will never have respect or true love.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it.

You can have all of them.

After all, your own women hate you guys anyway.

I've meet so many great women from other cultures who actually have respect for white guys.

You can f-cuk all the white girls in the world it doesn't mater. That is all you will get. You will never have respect or true love.

LOL..they still marry us.Do white women marry you?We **** WHITE women and SPANISH women...

Do you?

(Looks at the divorce rate in the US and ..laughs..leaves thread).

lol...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Rev
This thread is Destination: Generalization.

Generalizations are based on facts. They are used to make choices.

Give me one reason why I should have an LTR with a stupi-d North American Girl?

Why should I, if there are millions of totally hot women around the world who will totally fall in love with me.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL..they still marry us.Do white women marry you?We **** WHITE women and SPANISH women...

Do you?

(Looks at the divorce rate in the US and ..laughs..leaves thread).

lol...

well.. lol.. yes. your women DO marry us.

thank you for proving my point you stupid f-cuk

oh and some of your women are white...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its not just white chicks that are trash. I know some asian and Indian women who act the same way as white women i.e. treat guys like ****. I guess its the way the chicks are brought up or their social conditioning.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
I think its not just white chicks that are trash. I know some asian and Indian women who act the same way as white women i.e. treat guys like ****. I guess its the way the chicks are brought up or their social conditioning.
rev is being so simple I can't tell yet, soooo

Deadly assassin wins the award for being the only person in this discussion who is not a racist.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin

I agree it is a culture of entitlement that turns women into trash

This isn't just about white women. It is about all women black, white, asian living in North america.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generalizations are based on facts. They are used to make choices.
Good point. Though I don't see any facts in your post. I see anecdotes.

Give me one reason why I should have an LTR with a stupi-d North American Girl?
You can do what you want, I don't have a problem with it - it's your opinion based on your anecdotes. But I'm not so sure that works for other men on this board. You are addressing members of the board who want LTRs (and I assume that's a lot of them) and I don't think your experiences can really apply to them, that's all.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back to my example

the factory of america makes lemons in all colors and sizes.

Again I ask you? Why would you want a lemon?

American guys are stupid for buying lemons

Non american guys test drive American lemons and then end up buying a non american car.