Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screw ALL canadian/american women

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Rev
Again, let's invoke Occam's Razor.

Hypothetical male John Doe believes that all American women are trash. This conclusion comes only from bad experiences he had with them.

What is the more likely explanation?

a) ALL American women are trash; John Doe is correct.

b) John Doe himself is the problem.

wrong..

Hypothetical Male gets lots of affection and respect from non americanized chicks who are really hot.

He says... why did I waste all that fuc-king time.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist

Do you know what most mechanics do when they are not concerned about the money? They will replace parts and put improved pieces in, they will rebuild a vehicle from the ground up as a hobby, they will break barriers in their machines to make them better, they will take out an engine and replace it witha new model... any self respecting car mechanic would kick your fvcking ass for saying anything about lemons.

You can stay in your garage fixing lemons all day. I don't care. Just remember that I will be driving by with my sports car that just needs regular maintenance. And I won't need to spend all the time learning or buying new tools and parts all the time.

I don't have the time to make my woman in to a hobby. lol.. you are kiding me right? .

Your argument basically amounts to saying, "oh maybe I think I can change her" Isn't that what women say? men don't say that. We say, "goodbye"

The truth is though, a mechanic wouldn't buy a lemon. Too bad women are not like cars though. There would be corporations of lemon makers out there, what would those corporations be?
cars (unlike north american women) don't talk back to you and ****en complain all day.

Another truth is, a car manufacturer would recall all lemons if he knew they would be so hard to drive and had such a tendency to break down. What makes you think all these women don't think they are failures, and that they actually are worth something other than what you mention? Ever thought that YOU are the lemon?
well I'm not going to wait a few generations for north american men to recal all these fu-cked up women. That isn't going to happen in my lifetime with the way things are going.

Furthermore, all the ****ed up marriages in North american are like a bunch of broken down cars along the road.

let me make it simple so you don't think this is all one sided.

AFC men = lemon
Lazy ass complaining bit-ch= lemon

Another truth is that canadian and american women are not all candian and american. Very few are natural americans. Most are from europe, as are their families. America and canada are a nation of runts. They are almost all mixed breeds. Like taking a toyota and a mercedes and combining them to make a dassault. Are lemons programmed with AI's and cut off from further input? If so where do you think the original input comes from?
I only care about what IS. I do not care about WHY or HOW.

Do I ****en care why there are so many lemons? No I don't

I DO as I ****en please. If a woman doesn't like me for not sucking up to her ***** every time she *****es then I don't care.

I'll take the woman that actually shows affection and isn't afraid of allowing me to protect her and provide for her.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zman1
I just told him you and other white males need to do a better job with women or you will lose them all.

Money is all that matters in society anymore. It isnt about helping out one another, putting time into relationships with loved ones. That is the downfall of our society. What good is all of that money if you dont have somebody to share it with and die alone?

^I agree 100%.

Getting paid is a major issue but it shouldn't be the end all and be all.

Family,freinds and lovers should come first.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know.

I have this discussion often with black males too.They pretty much dumped black women in favor of latinas also.

LOL They have the same argument our own women hate us..lol..

But they don't wanna belive me when I tell them they're confusing niceness for flirtacious behavior.Or that they're looking for males in lack of.

They never belive me they swear up and down this same sh!T this guy is saying:"Your women love us".

But when they see one of us with black chics,they flip the fawk out and wanna fight us.

lol..please.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To use an analogy, my experience of N.Amercan men is likened to that of a union in a strike situation.

If the men (the union) all stand together, no body breaks rank then theres strength, If every prissy guy runs to the boss behind every other mans back and kisses the bosses ass and offers to work for 50 cents an hour then ALL the men are fvcked.

This seemed to be how it is out here, the men are mostly strike busters, they will sell there fellow man down the river, anything to try make the women approve of them, buy tons of sh1t for them, agree with there femenist B.S. become retarded white knights, and that makes it tough for us who stand our ground, you who run to kiss womens asses have created a culture of slavery to womens wishes......lol, sounds dramatic that sh1t I just wrote...still true to me though...wussy wankers, I'd like to kick your fvckin heads in....

anyone wanna join in?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by 00Kevin
Failure to understand this concept and you’re on your way to becoming

A) Stranded all the time. (AFC)

B) A road side mechanic. (using DJ tools)

C) The owner of multiple Lemons (just incase one breaks down).

and/or

D) stuck test driving every Lemon in the lot until you die. (ie Nexting)

Under this situation the AFC is just as stupid as the DJ.

The reason for this is simple: YOU can only take them out for a joy ride. You can't take them to work every day.

This is the best wisdom I can tell all of you.

Thanks 000kevin, you have put into words, that which I was still formulating in my mind.
I fully agree, that all these tools, all this fvckin around and for what? so you can get some fvcked up nut into bed?
I to have been with women from asia and ureka! the penny dropped, this is how its meant to feel was what i thought! fvck the chicks out here man, way way to much hassle... as someone else said on here, if N.american women were a stock theyd be be over priced and headed for a correction!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Listen, I have no arugment with what you said.

The exceptions are just that, "EXCEPTIONS" sure maybe one out of every 100,000 women produced in the north american factories are good. So what? why should I waste my time when just about every mexican or asian girl is all over me?

It is just funny how non-whites are going for white girls and whites are going to non-whites.

For example, I'm dating a mexican girl and an asian girl right now. They are so easy to please and they go out of their way to show their affection.

White girls on the other hand... lol...

Like I said you can ****-en have them. but I guess the non-white girls are saying the same thing about you guys. In fact, I know they do because they tell me. The asian girl tells me that she likes white guys because we are not controling and we give her space.

Just a word of warning to any man that wants a north american girl.

They all have the L-chromosome
It is either recessiveor dominate and it is linked to marriage.
(L= lazy)
Well, actually, you said all, not most. You said all, with no exceptions. So now you are going back on your word. If you're really having that hard a time finding worthwhile American chicks, you are horrible at knowing where to look. Go ahead and stay with your foreign fetish if it pleases you. Me, I'll stick with my white american girl who treats me like a king.

And since you obviously aren't too keen on geography, Mexico is in North America

mdwstjuggler

Reaction score
I think what ruins a lot of women in America for LTR are a combination of things.

How there parents raised them.If they were spoiled or abused..LTR out the window.

How they are consumed with the material aspecs of society...They talk about money( they cant live without costly things in there life)..LTR out the window.

How there previous BF's let them get away with anything they wanted,Just because she looked good...This one is BIG...Leads to too many sh!t tests,Its gets tiring..LTR out the window.

On a personal note: I dont even try to work with some of the women I meet anymore.Once I figure out where they fit into the three above areas,one red flag..I just turn and walk away,I stop them mid sentence and say "I gotta go,See Ya Later"...Its powerfull stuff,I love seeing there expression...especially if they are a hot little number.....I bet no guy has done that to them since gradeschool..............

This is just me,Because I am looking for a LTR and I DONT TAKE NO SHEITE ANYMORE FROM ANY WOMAN!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Well, actually, you said all, not most. You said all, with no exceptions. So now you are going back on your word. If you're really having that hard a time finding worthwhile American chicks, you are horrible at knowing where to look. Go ahead and stay with your foreign fetish if it pleases you. Me, I'll stick with my white american girl who treats me like a king.

And since you obviously aren't too keen on geography, Mexico is in North America
Yes I would like to admit that I made a mistake by saying ALL. I really mean most.

As for Mexico I should really have said "Americanized" women.

I was just rather pissed off yesterday.. :)

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
That's all white americn males' fault.

For example, i don't see many americans getting laid without spending cash when I go visit family in D.R.

Euro's do get laid downthere without spending cash.

And of course they would.They dress better,they know more about current events,they're more social,better manners,more accomadating to the locals.

While americans act tough on the sidelines.Making fun of the locals, and staring at the topless women..lol.

I think americans are just too ,antisocial,immature,out of shape,underdressed and have too many nerdish hobbies to keep up with the "What have you done for me latley" type of female monster it has created with it's stupid laws.

While all these 40 year old white women women,taking cycle classes,getting machine tans,lipos and salsa lessons...are going after Spanish and Black men also if you haven't checked.So you're not really doing much too change thing by dating immigrants only.

Do you know why The Fourty year old vigrin struck such a cord with america?Cuz that's how most americans are viewed.That's how most women see there counterparts in this country and the rest of the world saw decades ago.

Fat,dirty,antisocial,nedrish,mean and prone to violence.

It's up to you gringos' to change things.

Number one thing white women "point out the difference"(aka criticize) about there males as opposed to Latins/Blacks is how they don't have any social life & how immature they are...followed by lack of style.

Shhytt if I only lived in the burbs'.
Yer right, Realness. White north American AFCS are always kissing girl's asses. I see it all the time, and it sickens me.

The problem is that now N. American women expect you to kiss their ass, and when you don't, they will next you.

They are now so spoiled that they expect AFC behaviour, and if you don't behave that way, you automatically have 'women issues' and are a 'chauvinist' or 'misogynist' in their minds.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are acting like big pyssys.

BOOO HOO all women dont want to bow down to me.

of course not..your on a internet message board crying like toddlers about how women get what they want.

who gives it to them?

:eek:

stop crying..and STFU....all of you at one point will fall in love with AN AMERICAN Women if you live here...and this thread and anger, and bitterness will all be forgotten.

what will your excuse be then?

"ah, Chris, dogg, man...well she is just...u know man, she just got it"

"what about the fact you and a lot of your SS friends...got online and said most if not all american women are useless?"

"well, man..I dunno what your talking about im in love."

this crap is ridiculous..keep thinking women are all bad.

where do you pick these women up? the strip club? high end clubs?

stop watching MTV, BET, american Idol..and more.

and go to a diff venue for women.

maybe a church
charity work
book store

then stop being a *****..99.9 percent of you, overate and front on here..but is that how you really are?

no, if you were...you wouldnt have these problems..which arent problems..they are just excuses on why you cant land a good girl.

Im not perfect..I have my insecurities..but im in touch with reality.

which leads to believe...

you either dont really date
or you pick up chicks on myspace all day
or pick up girls at bars and clubs..and try turning them into a housewife.

when studies show only 9 percent of marriges are born from bar pickups

now im rambling..but this origional post was absurd..by a kid who cant get his emotional act together

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also im not trying to hate or be mean.

I am a good person who wants to see all of you suceed.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Yer right, Realness. White north American AFCS are always kissing girl's asses. I see it all the time, and it sickens me.

The problem is that now N. American women expect you to kiss their ass, and when you don't, they will next you.

They are now so spoiled that they expect AFC behaviour, and if you don't behave that way, you automatically have 'women issues' and are a 'chauvinist' or 'misogynist' in their minds.
This is true.

Most of what the DJs proclaim on this board is only good for getting laid.

But then again a DJ is about taking no **** from anyone and learning how to become your own man. If you have to go outside of the nasty culture that you live in then DO it. You have no reason to defend your actions.

My point is this.
if you want to get laid use the DJ tools of the trade.

if you want a woman for an LTR or marriage then don't fu_ck around. Put the tools down and get something that will actually work

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

stop watching MTV, BET, american Idol..and more.

and go to a diff venue for women.

maybe a church
charity work
book store

Lol... I'm so far past that nonsense. That is a very nice idea and I would like to totally agree with you.

In the last 2 months I've dated 6 women who share the same religious Beliefs as I do (Even so called traditional Italian girls). I can tell you that they too are corrupted by our pathetic culture. Even if you don’t watch MTV, BET, American Idol...and more THEY WILL. Even the ones that go the church every Sunday are just as stupid.

So this is not an excuse it is just an observation regarding my experiences.

Basically it comes down to this question.

Why settle for anything less then the best?

When I date a girl I no longer go out to charm her. I go out to evaluate her. If she is good enough I will charm her. So far however, I have yet to find one (in Canada) that is good enough to even be worthy of my charm. Most of the ones that even come close to qualify are not good looking enough anyway.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I date a girl I no longer go out to charm her. I go out to evaluate her. If she is good enough I will charm her. So far however, I have yet to find one (in Canada) that is good enough to even be worthy of my charm. Most of the ones that even come close to qualify are not good looking enough anyway.
then keep looking....

you have to be loooking in the wrong places or you have very very very very very very high standerds...

there are plenty of attractive women who want exactly waht you want.

unless Cananda and the USA are much different.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow sounds like you got burned!

True, people tend to associate better with what they're not familiar with as it places more value on the person. Ie. Mexican woman with an American man OR Japanese woman with a Canadian man.

Watch the body language and see if there is compatibility making serious efforts on your part!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also im not trying to hate or be mean.

I am a good person who wants to see all of you suceed.

There is no reason to hate women. Let me make it clear that I DO NOT HATE WOMEN.

We can only say that it is a great poverty that so many women are corrupted.

We can only feel sorry for them because they have chosen a path that untilimately leads to an unfulfilling life.

It is also a great poverty when the AFC that tries to please these women. It is just one big cycle of a self destructive abuse. You can either reject it and break free or waste your life trying to fix it.

I submit that we need to lead by example. We can only do that by placing value in what is truly worth our time an effort.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then keep looking....

you have to be loooking in the wrong places or you have very very very very very very high standerds...

there are plenty of attractive women who want exactly waht you want.

unless Cananda and the USA are much different.

For simplicity sake, let me try another analogy albeit an over used one.

Have you ever went fishing?

Ever notice all the fish under the dock that won't even bite the bait you stick right in front of them?

Ever fish in an Acid Lake? If you have then you will realize that there are NO fish there. The lake is dead. Sure you might catch a few small Rock Bass, but that is about it.

It would seem to me that there are some places in the world that are akin to Acid lakes.

I've went all over the lake and I have yet to find anything. I've also tried all the bait available. Sure the DJ bait works and it turns up a few small fish, but that isn't good enough for me.

The fact is all I have to do is find another lake that actually has fish.

We all know that the best fishermen take planes to remote locations because they know that is were the best fish can be found.

In other words, you would have a hard time trying to convince an expert fisherman that he should fish in an Acid lake. He would look at you and think “what the ****?”