Screw ALL canadian/american women

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Rev
Good point. Though I don't see any facts in your post. I see anecdotes.

You can do what you want, I don't have a problem with it - it's your opinion based on your anecdotes. But I'm not so sure that works for other men on this board. You are addressing members of the board who want LTRs (and I assume that's a lot of them) and I don't think your experiences can really apply to them, that's all.
ok well perhaps you do have a good experience with a North american woman.

if you don't then keep your trap shut. sorry man, but I don't know any guy that has.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
well.. lol.. yes. your women DO marry us.

thank you for proving my point you stupid f-cuk

oh and some of your women are white...
Please.

You hold a worm infront of a starving bird and you don't think it will eat the worm?

We come from poor countries of course they might marry johns to get money and citizenship.

Outside of that i don't see many whites with hispanics unless they're italian,greek,etc.

I see white women with pricans,dominicans,cuban,mexicans,hondurans,brazilains,guatemalans,blacks,asians,indians,etc.,...with almost everybody.

I don't see that many white american protetstant males with women of other races..Now wasp women is a different story.

I know some of us are white(my own mother) but I'm not speaking on race I'm speaking on nationality.

Something is seriously wrong with american males and the older they are weirder.

You can't deny this cuz whites and some blacks are the only ones I hear with this "american women are all b!tches" theory.

I do fine with american women?So what is the problem?

What do I have that you don't have?

Alot of things..but....really..I don't wanna be here all day...:crackup:

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely have good experiences with American women - indeed, one right now.

So I speak from experience - and I imagine you can find many other Americans who would agree.

Though good luck finding many more on this board - this place is a gathering place for some very bitter, bitter men.

Zman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
That's all white americn males' fault.

For example, i don't see many americans getting laid without spending cash when I go visit family in D.R.

Euro's do get laid downthere without spending cash.

And of course they would.They dress better,they know more about current events,they're more social,better manners,more accomadating to the locals.

While americans act tough on the sidelines.Making fun of the locals, and staring at the topless women..lol.

I think americans are just too ,antisocial,immature,out of shape,underdressed and have too many nerdish hobbies to keep up with the "What have you done for me latley" type of female monster it has created with it's stupid laws.

While all these 40 year old white women women,taking cycle classes,getting machine tans,lipos and salsa lessons...are going after Spanish and Black men also if you haven't checked.So you're not really doing much too change thing by dating immigrants only.

Do you know why The Fourty year old vigrin struck such a cord with america?Cuz that's how most americans are viewed.That's how most women see there counterparts in this country and the rest of the world saw decades ago.

Fat,dirty,antisocial,nedrish,mean and prone to violence.

It's up to you gringos' to change things.

Number one thing white women "point out the difference"(aka criticize) about there males as opposed to Latins/Blacks is how they don't have any social life & how immature they are...followed by lack of style.

Shhytt if I only lived in the burbs'.
My man I agree with you 100 percent. I am a 23 year old white male that sees it from that perspective, however I am not your typical white american male.

With my personality and understanding white women of all ages as well as women of other races find me to be a charm. I know I am rare in that I have a clue and the other 90 percent of white males dont have a clue. If they did a 40 year old women wouldnt turn down men their age to go out with a well seasoned 23 year old.

I see how it is and I actually feel bad for women because there are not a lot of good men to choose from

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^And weirdo's too.Won't be suprised to find out alot of people here doing the women-bashing are closet homosexuals.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: F_UCK ALL canadian/american women

Originally posted by Zman1
My man I agree with you 100 percent. I am a 23 year old white male that sees it from that perspective, however I am not your typical white american male.

With my personality and understanding white women of all ages as well as women of other races find me to be a charm. I know I am rare in that I have a clue and the other 90 percent of white males dont have a clue. If they did a 40 year old women wouldnt turn down men their age to go out with a well seasoned 23 year old.

I see how it is and I actually feel bad for women because there are not a lot of good men to choose from

That's what I am saying but he wanted to get all racist when that wasn't my intention.

You'll see in that post how I mentioned Europeans being better at this game.Last time I checked they are white too.

(funny how he wants colored women but still disses colored men,ahh...gotta luv america!..lol).

"I see how it is and I actually feel bad for women because there are not a lot of good men to choose from "

^Bullseye.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...a general comment.

If American women have been "corrupted" by American society and its way of life, then it stands to reason by the same logic that American men too are corrupted. What "forces" of society have corrupted women, and why would men be any less corrupted?

By the same logic, American men are trash. Does anyone else here consider himself to be trash?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those who lack charisma

Fat,dirty,antisocial,nedrish,mean and prone to violence.

It's up to you gringos' to change things.

Number one thing white women "point out the difference"(aka criticize) about there males as opposed to Latins/Blacks is how they don't have any social life & how immature they are...followed by lack of style.

Shhytt if I only lived in the burbs'.
True, most lack social skills and that magical ability of charisma that pulls their interest in and keeps them coming back for more dates. It would appear to women that most guys would rather watch tv or nerd out with xbox 360 then get out of their own four walls and get involved in the community to develop their social skills. Women are looking for an interesting guy and are sick of the average boring males they've been dating their whole lives.

As an aspiring DJ my #1 goal is to develop social skills with everyone and not just women. I'm starting my own boot camp at the end of this month and will be joining lots of community groups to sarge in the non-PU environments. Should be really interesting, expanding my social circle to allow more opportunities to meet someone I might consider worth while to date.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They got corrupted in different ways.

The women think they can do whatever they want.And that's not new since the beggining of time there has been HUGE b!tches not something that came around with Sex and The City.

The men got so obbsessed with money and the toys that come with it they lost touch with the importants things in life.

Everything from grooming to keeping there families together got pushed away for stupid hobbies like comic-books and videogames(Not that you shouldn't have hobbies but you have draw a line).

The result:Women got even more b!tchier and meaner since they don't have a large selection of men to choose from.They just figure "oh well this guy is gonna end up being an azzhole/dork anyways so why bother?I don't care anymore".

While theyfollow MTV and Cosmo to fill up there heads & flocked to blacks and latins for attention.

Really it's gonna take alot of cultural change for white males in this country to get back there women.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it's gonna take alot of cultural change for white males in this country to get back there women.
This is what my question was referring to...why is it just a female problem?

Maybe MEN are the problem, and it's going to take a lot of cultural change for the white females in this country to get back their men.

And indeed, your post even hints at that the reason women became *****y was as a result of the decay of the male.

I don't necessarily agree with what I've written above, but no one has refuted it yet.

Zman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
They got corrupted in different ways.

The women think they can do whatever they want.And that's not new since the beggining of time there has been HUGE b!tches not something that came around with Sex and The City.

The men got so obbsessed with money and the toys that come with it they lost touch with the importants things in life.

Everything from grooming to keeping there families together got pushed away for stupid hobbies like comic-books and videogames(Not that you shouldn't have hobbies but you have draw a line).

The result:Women got even more b!tchier and meaner since they don't have a large selection of men to choose from.They just figure "oh well this guy is gonna end up being an azzhole/dork anyways so why bother?I don't care anymore".

While theyfollow MTV and Cosmo to fill up there heads & flocked to blacks and latins for attention.

So true again. I know this white male my age that gets so aggravated when he sees a white girl with a black or hispanic male. I just told him you and other white males need to do a better job with women or you will lose them all.

Money is all that matters in society anymore. It isnt about helping out one another, putting time into relationships with loved ones. That is the downfall of our society. What good is all of that money if you dont have somebody to share it with and die alone?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok let me make a few tings clear.

1) North American males (not just white males) have lost their women. It is their own damn fault for letting it happen. They are as much to blame for it.

Since we are all in agreement with that let me ask you this question.

Why try to change what is all ready fu-cked up?

If the only kind of woman in north america is a fu-ckfling then why try to change them?

Furthermore, if you are a traditional man like I am that respects women who are traditional then you have no other option. The fact is you WON'T find a traditional woman in a modernized culture that is obsessed with self-gratification.

This is my main point.

If all you want is to charm women and go around and please them and subjugate to their will then by all means go for a US woman. That is is all she wants and you will be her sucker.

If on the other hand you want a woman that is traditional and isn't a slut then find a traditional woman. It only serves to reason that traditional women are found in traditional cultures.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is all that matters in society anymore. It isnt about helping out one another, putting time into relationships with loved ones. That is the downfall of our society. What good is all of that money if you dont have somebody to share it with and die alone?
Wow, that is some REAL truth RIGHT there!!!

I know so many guys who are GREAT with women. I know some girls who are AMAZING with money.

The guys have so many money problems trying to deal with the women. The women have so many problems trying to deal with the men, so they say screw the money and the rest works itself out.

Wish I could agree with 00kevin, he was so smart when he came to this site, but just one screwup and your labelled for life. Like a child molestor he won't be getting away wi9h this from anybody who reads this board anytime soon.

American women in my opinion have been corrupted into laziness. They believe there will always be others to do the fighting for them, as do many of the males. They decide to spend their time in making themselves more acceptable to society and in improving themselves before they help anybody else.

My advice, do some volunteer work. Don't complain about the women until you start to dig into the more respectable people of the population.

Did you know there are people that work hard across the world not caring about their own health and focusing only on other people's happiness? I know lots of them, I went to university, I played the super friend/ lover role. The person they could come to with their problems, if I wasn't so heavy into drugs back than I may have been more of a help and less of a loser than I am today. The problems they came with were always about how other people were so disrespectful, there was no mememe in them anymore, it turned into themthemthem.

00Kevin why are you pointing fingers at only one society. Where do your priorities in a woman lie? I know it's not all in the looks department...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White American men are the worst of the crop. I always say that I have black/mexican game, because despite being white with some middle eastern in me, I know more blacks and mexican than whites with game like mine. Most whites are bitter, boring bastards. I'm in an LTR with a white American girl right now (with traditional morals might I add) and I couldn't be happier with her. I know she's not the only one out there, so anyone (especially you Kevin) who thinks that "ALL AMERICAN WOMENS SUCK!!!!111" is a douche. Even Leykis says "there are exceptions to every rule".

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true again. I know this white male my age that gets so aggravated when he sees a white girl with a black or hispanic male. I just told him you and other white males need to do a better job with women or you will lose them all.

This is true of AFC males who don't have a clue about how pathetic these women actually are.

From my perspective, I say, "come take our women please!" **** them, bang them, and abuse them. Teach them a f-ucken lesson! And when they eliminate themselves from the gene pool (get divorced – less children etc) all the better. When they realize that the Good guys of their own culture have just left them on the side of the road they will smarten up.

The point is this YOU CAN’T FIX A LEMON. And don’t try change yourself to become a mechanic either. Just buy something that actually has some value.

You see things are so ****ed up right now with American relationships that it will take generations to correct the problem.

And it will take the few real men who are left to correct this problem.

The first thing you do is take out the trash, clean your house, and buy new furniture.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is you WON'T find a traditional woman in a modernized culture that is obsessed with self-gratification.
ohhhh, hahahaha, I'm guessing you are not being very traditional with yourself than. Your obeying the american fun culture and just going out and looking in the regular places where americans expect their women to be...

They are very traditional, very modern traditional, they allow their lives to be controlled by the media, because the media creates new and exciting options for life. They explore ideas in their minds, and their ******d existence is just a fraudulent ploy to get you involved in their lives. Most people really are selfcentered in america, because being ******dly centered gets censored and nobody enjoys seeing it. They get labelled as boring, this goes for both american males and females.

If I were you, and wanted to be traditional. I would train to become traditional, I don't even know what that is, but from research I could ask you a few questions from whichever damned culture you choose to throw my way.

I am extremely cultural. I go out camping for two months of every year. I carry a knife in my back pocket when I go out skidooing incase I find a way to trap an animal and kill it for food. I find it next to useless at times to trap and kill animals since modern society gives everything to us on a plate in exchange for cash, but thats beside the point. The point is I play traditional games, believe in traditional lifestyles, and teach traditional knowledge, as it applies to modern culture.

How do you define modern versus traditional?

I know many who have shunned the old ways since they believe it to be based on myth and fear. Others shun new ways since it holds no light to respect and family life.

I want to know what drives you to be so insulting of people you know nothing about.

The Rev

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, let's invoke Occam's Razor.

Hypothetical male John Doe believes that all American women are trash. This conclusion comes only from bad experiences he had with them.

What is the more likely explanation?

a) ALL American women are trash; John Doe is correct.

b) John Doe himself is the problem.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is this YOU CAN’T FIX A LEMON. And don’t try change yourself to become a mechanic either. Just buy something that actually has some value.

You see things are so ****ed up right now with American relationships that it will take generations to correct the problem.
I don't know who filled your brain with all this cr@p, and I don't want to know how you were led to believe it.

How can you NOT say that hard work will fix things?

How can you not say that becoming a mechanic will fix things?

Do you know what most mechanics do when they are not concerned about the money? They will replace parts and put improved pieces in, they will rebuild a vehicle from the ground up as a hobby, they will break barriers in their machines to make them better, they will take out an engine and replace it witha new model... any self respecting car mechanic would kick your fvcking ass for saying anything about lemons.

The truth is though, a mechanic wouldn't buy a lemon. Too bad women are not like cars though. There would be corporations of lemon makers out there, what would those corporations be?

Another truth is, a car manufacturer would recall all lemons if he knew they would be so hard to drive and had such a tendency to break down. What makes you think all these women don't think they are failures, and that they actually are worth something other than what you mention? Ever thought that YOU are the lemon?

Another truth is that canadian and american women are not all candian and american. Very few are natural americans. Most are from europe, as are their families. America and canada are a nation of runts. They are almost all mixed breeds. Like taking a toyota and a mercedes and combining them to make a dassault. Are lemons programmed with AI's and cut off from further input? If so where do you think the original input comes from?

I think the input into your mind is severely screwed. I think you skipped class as a young child to have fun kicking the dog and beating it with a stick, because it was 'traditional'.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
White American men are the worst of the crop. I always say that I have black/mexican game, because despite being white with some middle eastern in me, I know more blacks and mexican than whites with game like mine. Most whites are bitter, boring bastards. I'm in an LTR with a white American girl right now (with traditional morals might I add) and I couldn't be happier with her. I know she's not the only one out there, so anyone (especially you Kevin) who thinks that "ALL AMERICAN WOMENS SUCK!!!!111" is a douche. Even Leykis says "there are exceptions to every rule".
Listen, I have no arugment with what you said.

The exceptions are just that, "EXCEPTIONS" sure maybe one out of every 100,000 women produced in the north american factories are good. So what? why should I waste my time when just about every mexican or asian girl is all over me?

It is just funny how non-whites are going for white girls and whites are going to non-whites.

For example, I'm dating a mexican girl and an asian girl right now. They are so easy to please and they go out of their way to show their affection.

White girls on the other hand... lol...

Like I said you can ****-en have them. but I guess the non-white girls are saying the same thing about you guys. In fact, I know they do because they tell me. The asian girl tells me that she likes white guys because we are not controling and we give her space.

Just a word of warning to any man that wants a north american girl.

They all have the L-chromosome
It is either recessiveor dominate and it is linked to marriage.
(L= lazy)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
ohhhh, hahahaha, I'm guessing you are not being very traditional with yourself than. Your obeying the american fun culture and just going out and looking in the regular places where americans expect their women to be...

They are very traditional, very modern traditional, they allow their lives to be controlled by the media, because the media creates new and exciting options for life. They explore ideas in their minds, and their ******d existence is just a fraudulent ploy to get you involved in their lives. Most people really are selfcentered in america, because being ******dly centered gets censored and nobody enjoys seeing it. They get labelled as boring, this goes for both american males and females.

If I were you, and wanted to be traditional. I would train to become traditional, I don't even know what that is, but from research I could ask you a few questions from whichever damned culture you choose to throw my way.

I am extremely cultural. I go out camping for two months of every year. I carry a knife in my back pocket when I go out skidooing incase I find a way to trap an animal and kill it for food. I find it next to useless at times to trap and kill animals since modern society gives everything to us on a plate in exchange for cash, but thats beside the point. The point is I play traditional games, believe in traditional lifestyles, and teach traditional knowledge, as it applies to modern culture.

How do you define modern versus traditional?

I know many who have shunned the old ways since they believe it to be based on myth and fear. Others shun new ways since it holds no light to respect and family life.

I want to know what drives you to be so insulting of people you know nothing about.

Modern culture is based in fear. trust me

women 20-24 "oh if he can have sex then why can't I?" - doesn't want a relationship (good for DJing)

women 25-28 "I only have time for my career" - doesn't want a relationship (good for DJing)

women 29+ biological clock start to tick and she goes into panic mode: "oh I had best marry the first loser I can find" then she gets divorced. Hence the high divorce rate.
(Good for DJing)

But are any of these women Good for a traditional family? NOT AT ALL.

I shun the new ways because they are destructive to the family.