Say something about the person above you

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
He made a FR journal post talking about all the women that he was going to sarge and hasn't approached anyone yet.......SORRY i had to say it

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
He made a FR journal post talking about all the women that he was going to sarge and hasn't approached anyone yet.......SORRY i had to say it
Somehow I knew that was coming. Oh well. But even though Im not cold approaching like I should be, at least I still get my game on in other places.

^^^This guy is ripped as hell!

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
^ That dude once called me as a$$hole.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ used to have cooties

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ actually owned a box of the cooties when he was four. he put them together quickly and used them in a fight scene with his ninja turtles. he still believes that he still has an antenna or leg in the bottom of his closet next to leonardos knub checks , a superman cape and his old batmobile. they are covered up by 2 old footballs, a tennis racket he got for christmas from grandma and never used, three pairs of shoes and sixteen pairs of jeans that he grew out of . there is also a picture of his ex gf down there and half empty bottle of whiskey and seven books about whales.

VegasGuy56

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was born on July 20th, 1978. Currently goes to the University of California. Has 3 brothers and 1 sister. Was born and raised in East Colorado. Had a boyfriend named Jacob who has a drinking problem. Her middle name is Marilyn, and she has a grandfather who was a major in WW2.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
(the user above) has made his AIM, Yahoo! and hotmail addresses available for contact. He also has 2.44 posts per day, and short dark hair. He did not participate in 4/20 celebrations (or did he)?

EDIT: he did.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ has such an intelligent user name that it's serious... :cool:

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
^ Doesn't know that I have a secret crush on him. :flowers: