Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saw my ex at a bar

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she wasn't all over me. But she's an awkward strange girl lol she doesn't flirt like that I definitely wasn't nice i wasn't an outright ******* but I truly didn't give af and it felt fckn great
That's the way to go, my man.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correction she completely deleted her facebook. Megan just randomly told me so she didn't just delete me lol

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correction she completely deleted her facebook. Megan just randomly told me so she didn't just delete me lol
Women do sh*t like that. And when they do it, it's usually for emotionally charged reasons. They'd never do it to stay off the grid or to distance themselves from social media to recharge etc.

If you truly don't give a f*ck you just let your profile rot and don't act at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm never a fan of seeing exes out in public after the breakup. I also don't like seeing people I've been on 1-2 dates with and didn't have sex with at the gym or grocery store.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do sh*t like that. And when they do it, it's usually for emotionally charged reasons. They'd never do it to stay off the grid or to distance themselves from social media to recharge etc.

If you truly don't give a f*ck you just let your profile rot and don't act at all.
Why would she delete her profile after seeing me an ex who SHE left. It makes no sense lol. Like I affected her that bad even after she left me? I think she probably low key wanted to rekindle something and when she saw i wasn't all about it she just dropped...or she could of just said **** social media and deleted her profile

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she delete her profile after seeing me an ex who SHE left. It makes no sense lol. Like I affected her that bad even after she left me? I think she probably low key wanted to rekindle something and when she saw i wasn't all about it she just dropped...or she could of just said **** social media and deleted her profile
No. She didn't necessarily do it because of you. As you said, you didn't love her, you wanted to love someone - she wanted the attention of someone. Maybe she was at the tipping point of doing it anyway and you gave her the final nudge. Maybe it was something else. She isn't stable, that's for sure.

Before you know it she has reactivated her profile and posts pictures like there is no tomorrow. Like the little child she is, you let her throw tantrums and distance yourself from the explosion. You will look like Tom Cruise walking away from an ugly explosion in slow motion.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably miserable right now and cant handle the fact that its because of her own actions.

This how most ppl will rationalize things.

Think about those strong independent women that are 50yo alone and miserable.
They will brainwash themselves that they never wanted kids and that it was what they wanted all along.
Self delusion is better than complete mental break down, think of the crazy cat lady thats what happends when the delusion cant hold.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably miserable right now and cant handle the fact that its because of her own actions.

This how most ppl will rationalize things.

Think about those strong independent women that are 50yo alone and miserable.
They will brainwash themselves that they never wanted kids and that it was what they wanted all along.
Self delusion is better than complete mental break down, think of the crazy cat lady thats what happends when the delusion cant hold.
She wants kids that's the thing. And it is weird she was all over Facebook like 2 days before she deleted her facebook and now poof she's off the map. I truly do think she is miserable and I was the tipping point

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said idk if it was me I mean she wasnt crawling all over me like there was no obvious flirting but she knows what she did so I think she is realizing she fvcked everything up. Her friend are my friends im a good time and have my sh!t together now and she can't come around because everyone knows her as a fake b!itch because of what she did to me. But she was staring and drive me around and even stayed at the same house i stayed at... its just odd. I think I was the one person she expected me to gush over her and I didn't give it to her so she is feeling some type of way. Its so weird.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said idk if it was me I mean she wasnt crawling all over me like there was no obvious flirting but she knows what she did so I think she is realizing she fvcked everything up. Her friend are my friends im a good time and have my sh!t together now and she can't come around because everyone knows her as a fake b!itch because of what she did to me. But she was staring and drive me around and even stayed at the same house i stayed at... its just odd. I think I was the one person she expected me to gush over her and I didn't give it to her so she is feeling some type of way. Its so weird.
Well, looks like she tried to gain some brownie points with the clique, since she f*cked up. She tries to reach you that night, show everybody that she's not that bad of a b*tch and fails at that. Then your remark about not loving her. Final blow. She is overloaded with anxiety and feels like the world is against her. "Delete social media and everybody will notice and start empathizing with you again". That's what the little voice in her head probably told her.

We have way too little information in order to draw a solid conclusion, but it sure looks like it as of now. Nonetheless it's very interesting from a behavioral point of view.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore info I can give ? because I'm very curious as to her behavioral issues aswell

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anymore info I can give ? because I'm very curious as to her behavioral issues aswell
As long as you can distance yourself from her, it is a good learning experience looking at the previous events as facts. I think all of us here gave you every possible scenario that could have happened. Everything leads up to her being butthurt about you not having engaged in her little games.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you can distance yourself from her, it is a good learning experience looking at the previous events as facts. I think all of us here gave you every possible scenario that could have happened. Everything leads up to her being butthurt about you not having engaged in her little games.
Oh i can distance myself and not get sucked into her games. If she is even playing one. For all I can be reading to far into this and she truly could not give 2 sh!ts about me. But it is super interesting looking at it from a distance. The fact she is commenting on my friends stuff and is showing face is proving me otherwise. She is trying to play the sweet girl role. But idk man

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i can distance myself and not get sucked into her games. If she is even playing one. For all I can be reading to far into this and she truly could not give 2 sh!ts about me. But it is super interesting looking at it from a distance. The fact she is commenting on my friends stuff and is showing face is proving me otherwise. She is trying to play the sweet girl role. But idk man
If your friends aren't loyal, she probably even f*cked one of them already. At this phase I'd be very careful.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friends aren't loyal, she probably even f*cked one of them already. At this phase I'd be very careful.
I can guarantee she has not fvckd my friends. Are you saying she would do that to get back at me

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she deleted her facebook and just saw her on tinder? Wtf this chick doing