"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

saw my ex at a bar

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
I mean she wasn't all over me. But she's an awkward strange girl lol she doesn't flirt like that I definitely wasn't nice i wasn't an outright ******* but I truly didn't give af and it felt fckn great
That's the way to go, my man.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
correction she completely deleted her facebook. Megan just randomly told me so she didn't just delete me lol
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
correction she completely deleted her facebook. Megan just randomly told me so she didn't just delete me lol
Women do sh*t like that. And when they do it, it's usually for emotionally charged reasons. They'd never do it to stay off the grid or to distance themselves from social media to recharge etc.

If you truly don't give a f*ck you just let your profile rot and don't act at all.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm never a fan of seeing exes out in public after the breakup. I also don't like seeing people I've been on 1-2 dates with and didn't have sex with at the gym or grocery store.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Women do sh*t like that. And when they do it, it's usually for emotionally charged reasons. They'd never do it to stay off the grid or to distance themselves from social media to recharge etc.

If you truly don't give a f*ck you just let your profile rot and don't act at all.
Why would she delete her profile after seeing me an ex who SHE left. It makes no sense lol. Like I affected her that bad even after she left me? I think she probably low key wanted to rekindle something and when she saw i wasn't all about it she just dropped...or she could of just said **** social media and deleted her profile
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Why would she delete her profile after seeing me an ex who SHE left. It makes no sense lol. Like I affected her that bad even after she left me? I think she probably low key wanted to rekindle something and when she saw i wasn't all about it she just dropped...or she could of just said **** social media and deleted her profile
No. She didn't necessarily do it because of you. As you said, you didn't love her, you wanted to love someone - she wanted the attention of someone. Maybe she was at the tipping point of doing it anyway and you gave her the final nudge. Maybe it was something else. She isn't stable, that's for sure.

Before you know it she has reactivated her profile and posts pictures like there is no tomorrow. Like the little child she is, you let her throw tantrums and distance yourself from the explosion. You will look like Tom Cruise walking away from an ugly explosion in slow motion.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Why would she delete her profile after seeing me an ex who SHE left. It makes no sense lol. Like I affected her that bad even after she left me? I think she probably low key wanted to rekindle something and when she saw i wasn't all about it she just dropped...or she could of just said **** social media and deleted her profile
She is probably miserable right now and cant handle the fact that its because of her own actions.

This how most ppl will rationalize things.


Think about those strong independent women that are 50yo alone and miserable.
They will brainwash themselves that they never wanted kids and that it was what they wanted all along.
Self delusion is better than complete mental break down, think of the crazy cat lady thats what happends when the delusion cant hold.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
She is probably miserable right now and cant handle the fact that its because of her own actions.

This how most ppl will rationalize things.


Think about those strong independent women that are 50yo alone and miserable.
They will brainwash themselves that they never wanted kids and that it was what they wanted all along.
Self delusion is better than complete mental break down, think of the crazy cat lady thats what happends when the delusion cant hold.
She wants kids that's the thing. And it is weird she was all over Facebook like 2 days before she deleted her facebook and now poof she's off the map. I truly do think she is miserable and I was the tipping point
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Like I said idk if it was me I mean she wasnt crawling all over me like there was no obvious flirting but she knows what she did so I think she is realizing she fvcked everything up. Her friend are my friends im a good time and have my sh!t together now and she can't come around because everyone knows her as a fake b!itch because of what she did to me. But she was staring and drive me around and even stayed at the same house i stayed at... its just odd. I think I was the one person she expected me to gush over her and I didn't give it to her so she is feeling some type of way. Its so weird.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Like I said idk if it was me I mean she wasnt crawling all over me like there was no obvious flirting but she knows what she did so I think she is realizing she fvcked everything up. Her friend are my friends im a good time and have my sh!t together now and she can't come around because everyone knows her as a fake b!itch because of what she did to me. But she was staring and drive me around and even stayed at the same house i stayed at... its just odd. I think I was the one person she expected me to gush over her and I didn't give it to her so she is feeling some type of way. Its so weird.
Well, looks like she tried to gain some brownie points with the clique, since she f*cked up. She tries to reach you that night, show everybody that she's not that bad of a b*tch and fails at that. Then your remark about not loving her. Final blow. She is overloaded with anxiety and feels like the world is against her. "Delete social media and everybody will notice and start empathizing with you again". That's what the little voice in her head probably told her.

We have way too little information in order to draw a solid conclusion, but it sure looks like it as of now. Nonetheless it's very interesting from a behavioral point of view.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Anymore info I can give ? because I'm very curious as to her behavioral issues aswell
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Anymore info I can give ? because I'm very curious as to her behavioral issues aswell
As long as you can distance yourself from her, it is a good learning experience looking at the previous events as facts. I think all of us here gave you every possible scenario that could have happened. Everything leads up to her being butthurt about you not having engaged in her little games.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
As long as you can distance yourself from her, it is a good learning experience looking at the previous events as facts. I think all of us here gave you every possible scenario that could have happened. Everything leads up to her being butthurt about you not having engaged in her little games.
Oh i can distance myself and not get sucked into her games. If she is even playing one. For all I can be reading to far into this and she truly could not give 2 sh!ts about me. But it is super interesting looking at it from a distance. The fact she is commenting on my friends stuff and is showing face is proving me otherwise. She is trying to play the sweet girl role. But idk man
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Oh i can distance myself and not get sucked into her games. If she is even playing one. For all I can be reading to far into this and she truly could not give 2 sh!ts about me. But it is super interesting looking at it from a distance. The fact she is commenting on my friends stuff and is showing face is proving me otherwise. She is trying to play the sweet girl role. But idk man
If your friends aren't loyal, she probably even f*cked one of them already. At this phase I'd be very careful.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
If your friends aren't loyal, she probably even f*cked one of them already. At this phase I'd be very careful.
I can guarantee she has not fvckd my friends. Are you saying she would do that to get back at me
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Update: she deleted her facebook and just saw her on tinder? Wtf this chick doing
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top