Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

saw my ex at a bar

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
surprisingly I didn't give 2 sh!ts she even drove me around to different bars and stayed at the house I was staying at oddly enough. We didn't do anything but when they asked me if I ever loved her I said no I think I just wanted to love someone. She immediatly got super butthurt lol. Me being a curious idiot checked Facebook and saw she blocked me again for no reason I didn't add her I didn't try and get with her I just acted like she was someone I once knew. Did I play this right? I don't care she blocked me its just weird asa behavior lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
surprisingly I didn't give 2 sh!ts she even drove me around to different bars and stayed at the house I was staying at oddly enough. We didn't do anything but when they asked me if I ever loved her I said no I think I just wanted to love someone. She immediatly got super butthurt lol. Me being a curious idiot checked Facebook and saw she blocked me again for no reason I didn't add her I didn't try and get with her I just acted like she was someone I once knew. Did I play this right? I don't care she blocked me its just weird asa behavior lol
Sure look like you did ngaf.

Having a personal driver is good, but i wonder why even give her any attention, like letting her go to your place ?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you go in the same car as your ex and let her drive you to two different bars?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't my place was my buddies I was staying there regardless

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's glaring, wouldn't you say?
Well I mean she didn't know I was coming she just hangs out with the girl whose dating my buddy but she did tell her I was coming. I did catch her staring but idk if she's going all out trying to see me. But Idk

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean she didn't know I was coming she just hangs out with the girl whose dating my buddy but she did tell her I was coming
You contradicted yourself. What was it? Did she know or not?
It looks like she can't handle the fact that you didn't fall for her obvious baits. When she blocked you she was betting on you looking her up afterwards.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew after Megan told her but Megan knows I go to that bar alot. But she didn't initially know I was gonna be there until Megan told her after they were ready there.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew after Megan told her but Megan knows I go to that bar alot. But she didn't initially know I was gonna be there until Megan told her after they were ready there.
It's good that you didn't make a move. The only thing that keeps her behaving like a little, spoiled brat is the fact that you're not giving her any attention. The moment you show any kind of humanity towards her she will transform into a gremlin and destroy you.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she wasn't all over me. But she's an awkward strange girl lol she doesn't flirt like that I definitely wasn't nice i wasn't an outright ******* but I truly didn't give af and it felt fckn great