Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw A Woman Cold Approach A Guy Today

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My brother is 6'6 and gets cold approached often. The height factor is real. Guys reading this can deny this fact as much as much as they want but height gives you a massive advantage.

I even ran a social experiment once and wore lifted shows to make me 6'6. I went out clubbing that night and the difference was very noticeable in the way women would look at me and treat me. My 6'6 brother was with me and even said wow that girl looked you up and down and just ignored me. Then he said too bad you need those lifted shoes. Hahaha I said well im 6'2 really so im happy with that. Sure enough i pulled that night as well frlm a girl who approached me. The shoes were uncomfortable asf because i had to stuff them with stuff as well to increase height. I should do that experiment more often lol.
I'm only 5'8" but I've often been told(by men and women) I have the widest shoulders of anyone they have ever seen and that most certainly has helped me over the years. I think the thickness of my shoulders is what does it...my traps are not super tall but they are very thick front to back.

Probably not as much as height would but you gotta use what you got.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'8" but I've often been told(by men and women) I have the widest shoulders of anyone they have ever seen and that most certainly has helped me over the years. I think the thickness of my shoulders is what does it...my traps are not super tall but they are very thick front to back.

Probably not as much as height would but you gotta use what you got.
And you never tried to run big doses of gear? What wasted potential... You could have been on stage if you're that genetically gifted.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And you never tried to run big doses of gear? What wasted potential... You could have been on stage if you're that genetically gifted.
I tried but I couldn't deal with the sides. Even with all the protections in place and at very minimal cycle dosages couldn't handle it....

My body tripped the fvck out...extremely high blood pressure, kidney function declined, heart pounding...it wasn't worth feeling like that...pretty sure if I kept going I would not be typing this right now, I felt like garbage on it.

I'm on TRT with levels at high normal and that's pretty much the extent I can handle gear.

But you are right...I had the potential to be very large...especially my legs and back.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried but I couldn't deal with the sides. Even with all the protections in place and at very minimal cycle dosages couldn't handle it....

My body tripped the fvck out...extremely high blood pressure, kidney function declined, heart pounding...it wasn't worth feeling like that...pretty sure if I kept going I would not be typing this right now, I felt like garbage on it.

I'm on TRT with levels at high normal and that's pretty much the extent I can handle gear.

But you are right...I had the potential to be very large...especially my legs and back.
Which compounds? Just high Test? If that's the case, you could always run test at trt dose, and add a dht like var, drol, winny, masteron, or primo, and a 19-nor like tren, or deca.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Which compounds? Just high Test? If that's the case, you could always run test at trt dose, and add a dht like var, drol, winny, masteron, or primo, and a 19-nor like tren, or deca.
I tried high test, low doses of tren(like microdoses), Mast E, Anavar, etc...

Body can't take it. Sometimes you just have to accept that it is what it is.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried high test, low doses of tren(like microdoses), Mast E, Anavar, etc...

Body can't take it. Sometimes you just have to accept that it is what it is.
Primo? If not, that could be your winning ticket. I haven't seen a report of someone reacting negatively to every compound. I wouldn't doubt it though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Primo? If not, that could be your winning ticket. I haven't seen a report of someone reacting negatively to every compound. I wouldn't doubt it though.
Never tried Primo...I am past that stage now and am good where I am at. Basically just maintain what I have, body is done lifting heavy. Joints are shot.

I did OK with SARMS tho...may add some Ostarine into my TRT doses again ..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this or had a woman cold approach you?
I have, but direct approaches from the women have been very rare. It has happened maybe a handful of times over the course of my life.
I have been cold approached by a woman before but it is rare. It has been much rarer than I would have liked. This is the same experience as @IKO69 .

One of the most notable times I was cold approached occurred when I was 21 and a below average looking woman in her mid-40s approached me. That was unreal that she thought I was in her league. There was another one in my 30s where the woman was thin and turned out to be 6 years younger than I am. We were both about equally matched as 7s. I got her number but she flaked prior to the date. There were a few other times but I can't think of them right now.

I'd be open to fielding an approach like this one below. I doubt this happens in the real world often.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been cold approached by a woman before but it is rare. It has been much rarer than I would have liked. This is the same experience as @IKO69 .

One of the most notable times I was cold approached occurred when I was 21 and a below average looking woman in her mid-40s approached me. That was unreal that she thought I was in her league. There was another one in my 30s where the woman was thin and turned out to be 6 years younger than I am. We were both about equally matched as 7s. I got her number but she flaked prior to the date. There were a few other times but I can't think of them right now.

I'd be open to fielding an approach like this one below. I doubt this happens in the real world often.

It's just not something a man should expect as women are mentally much weaker. Yeah it sounds stupid and appears to make little sense but a conventionally attractive woman getting shut down will sulk for days over it.

Ofttimes a friend will come over or she'll start a conversation about something completely unrelated in hopes you get it. Plausible deniability. This you see a lot. I posted about a month ago about a Latina stopping me and asking me directions to a station when she was literally right in front of it. I wad almost sure she was pulling my leg.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just not something a man should expect as women are mentally much weaker. Yeah it sounds stupid and appears to make little sense but a conventionally attractive woman getting shut down will sulk for days over it.

Ofttimes a friend will come over or she'll start a conversation about something completely unrelated in hopes you get it. Plausible deniability. This you see a lot. I posted about a month ago about a Latina stopping me and asking me directions to a station when she was literally right in front of it. I wad almost sure she was pulling my leg.
I can imagine a woman sulking for days over it. I haven't had a friend come over to talk to me ever. I also can't think of a time where a woman did a totally indirect approach on me. I have received indicators of interest (IOIs) to approach on many occasions, which is probably the closest thing to an actual approach.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother is 6'6 and gets cold approached often. The height factor is real. Guys reading this can deny this fact as much as much as they want but height gives you a massive advantage.
Just reading this - from over a foot down - is a MaxMogging. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last time I was cold approached was by a girl taller than me :rofl:
She said she was 189cm, I'm 184cm.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last time I was cold approached was by a girl taller than me :rofl:
She said she was 189cm, I'm 184cm.
She is 6'2" and you are 6'0". I've met a few 6'2" women. These are usually women who played volleyball or basketball in college. Even at 5'10", I have approached a few of these 6'0"+ women. They were likely turned off by me being shorter than them. I realize I have better odds with women my height or less. I also mainly go for women who are shorter now. I don't want to waste my time.

Reaction score
There was a really interesting experience today, Saw a woman who looked a lot like Lisa Ann but way less Busty cold approach a tall black guy. She said "hi you look interesting" and they had a brief chat near the traffic light. It sounded like she was leading the conversation and she then said "would you like to go and have lunch" to which he replied with "sorry I'm not interested'. It seemed like a polite rejection but she clearly took it the wrong way and her body language became more hostile. She answered with a loud "WHY?". They argued a bit until she called him "Gay" and angrly stormed off.

The whole thing was really interesting to witness, It was the first time I saw a woman cold approach a guy. Has anyone else seen this or had a woman cold approach you?
chads and Tyrone’s get approached a lot