Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Save yourself before its too late.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love or lust? I cannot say I loved any of them that I'd die for them, but I did want to fvck and lust after them. All but one did I pus out and try to get back; didn't work. Never again.
i know for me , i can tend to fall in love and start wanting to create a family , i assume most men want that, and that they become content in LTR's, i've matured since then through tough lessons.
I never trust a person 100%. My current gf knows this. Doesn't seem to understand it, but this is me. If she doesn't like it, there's a door with her name on it. She seems to be a good one though, and try to give her the benefit the doubt. Still err on the side of caution though.
again this is a maturity thing, 9 times out of 10 she understands only an immature ,gullible boy would completely let his guard down..but she will not tell you that. because thats part of the game.
she could be a good one i do believe good girls do exist but they are hard to find if she is showing positive signs (respectful, submissive, asking for sex alot) eventually you should build more trust over time but still be careful . ''trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of''

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to take care of ourselves as adults. So I also got to see those conversations in a situation. Their other face will be going against you hard. They really like to please and enable their gf point of views even if its not in her Character. Like chameleons. I don't think ALL are chameleons, but the attention ones, the popularity ones and the drama ones are.
Love or lust? I cannot say I loved any of them that I'd die for them, but I did want to fvck and lust after them. All but one did I pus out and try to get back; didn't work. Never again.
Each time looking back it was a degradation?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Each time looking back it was a degradation?
Only did it once. It's the only female I really fell head over heals for in my adult life. I posted it here a few years ago. She told me the BS, I'm sure you heard before, she finally found the one, etc. 3 times the charm to find my "soul mate", etc. She wanted to take a break, and I called, but she texted she was with a friend. Then, she broke up with me via text. The next day, I pussed out and texted her I miss her, then she said I need some time. I then texted back, I understand. That's not cool for me to wait around for you. Take care. Really thought we had something. She then replied, I will miss you greatly and I never heard from her again. It is what it is. That's the only time I really fell head over heals lust for a female.

Since then, I care for them, like them, but if they leave, okay, bye. Not saying it wouldn't be upsetting or hurt, but compared to this, I would never allow myself to feel that way again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
i know for me , i can tend to fall in love and start wanting to create a family , i assume most men want that, and that they become content in LTR's, i've matured since then through tough lessons.

again this is a maturity thing, 9 times out of 10 she understands only an immature ,gullible boy would completely let his guard down..but she will not tell you that. because thats part of the game.
she could be a good one i do believe good girls do exist but they are hard to find if she is showing positive signs (respectful, submissive, asking for sex alot) eventually you should build more trust over time but still be careful . ''trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of''
TBH, after my divorce and all the females I've dated, it gave me a new look on how to handle females and relationships. Me first, then her. Ever since the shock from the female I posted above on top of how my ex-wife acted, and the other females I've dated in between and after, I am just numb to them. I've dated thin females, average females, hot females, Jews (best head), Hispanics, Catholics, Christians, Arabs, Irish, German, Canadian /French (b!tches), etc. All basically the same. Just numb. I seemed to have turned into Aaron Clarey or Joker (Better Bachelor) when thinking about females in terms of relationships and sex.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this verse, Solomon is warning us, as men, to not indulge in womanizing.

All of us here are guilty of that.
Speak for thine self. I wouldn't know where to start if I had all year to think
about it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i know the beast is still in her, biding its time until she sees herself in a position of power again.
But this point will hardly come back. I work on improving my position every day and the older my boy gets, the even more independent i am going to be from her.

She wasnt able to weaponize sex against me from the start. I made sure she had no leverage on that.
I gave her good and a lot of sex at the beginning and then became indifferent to her providing sex or not. I brought her in the position of chasing me for sex, not the other way around and indirectly let her know i have options for sex if there was a shortage.
Can you detail the parameters of your "before" situation. What was required to regain control, the time it took. Setbacks and gains. What the "after" looks like? You have a very uncommon situation, and the information can be proved very useful for many men.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you detail the parameters of your "before" situation. What was required to regain control, the time it took. Setbacks and gains. What the "after" looks like? You have a very uncommon situation, and the information can be proved very useful for many men.
I agree, its very uncommon and i am still surprised how this turned around by simply taking the redpill.

When exactly do you mean by "before".... the time just before she went full-auto-nuts?
With the "after" you mean how it is now?

I benefit from writing this stuff down too, keeps it fresh in my mind and helps me further analyzing the past and the present.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its very uncommon and i am still surprised how this turned around by simply taking the redpill.

When exactly do you mean by "before".... the time just before she went full-auto-nuts?
With the "after" you mean how it is now?

I benefit from writing this stuff down too, keeps it fresh in my mind and helps me further analyzing the past and the present.
Describe the situation "before". So for example:

Before:
1. She wasn't cooking or helping out at all
2. She had me sexless
3. She was lying to people about me
4. She was spending money in our joint accounts without checking
5. She was staying out all night in girls nights out
6. She was doing verbal abuse and put downs infront of our kids and others
7. She would always go in on me when she saw me happy

This went on for X number of years and got worse over time. I was always down, angry and I felt like I was backsliding.

After:
1. She's helping out, acting like we are a unit
2. We have sex almost every day, she almost never says no and she's into it
3. She's real protective of our affairs
4. She no longer does anything that might hurt me without checking
5. She cut those friends off who were accomplises to her hurting the marriage
6. She treats me with respect and deference
7. It makes her happy to see me strong and successful

I get sex when i want, get to see my kid and I feel like i have a mostly supportive wife.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe the situation "before". So for example:

Before:
1. She wasn't cooking or helping out at all
2. She had me sexless
3. She was lying to people about me
4. She was spending money in our joint accounts without checking
5. She was staying out all night in girls nights out
6. She was doing verbal abuse and put downs infront of our kids and others
7. She would always go in on me when she saw me happy

This went on for X number of years and got worse over time. I was always down, angry and I felt like I was backsliding.

After:
1. She's helping out, acting like we are a unit
2. We have sex almost every day, she almost never says no and she's into it
3. She's real protective of our affairs
4. She no longer does anything that might hurt me without checking
5. She cut those friends off who were accomplises to her hurting the marriage
6. She treats me with respect and deference
7. It makes her happy to see me strong and successful

I get sex when i want, get to see my kid and I feel like i have a mostly supportive wife.
Before:
1. She was living in my house for free, i payed upkeep(water,power,heating, taxes etc.) including all the food for the family (though she had a higher income)
2. She didnt do anything in the household but complain and the laundry
3. She was jeallous at everyone in my circles, even at my cats
4. She was trying to cut my parents and grandma out of the "family",
5. She wasnt out at evening/night(never was), 2 female friends (both on tinder)
6. She was constantly complaining about my house (how its built, dust, smell.... she knew it for years before she moved in though)
7. She was using EVERYTHING she could grasp as leverage to force me into compliance (kid, money, tried to manipulate my parents, ect.)
8. She was still up for sex as much as she could get
9. She was trying to isolate me from EVERYONE

This went on for 8 months. I didnt know what hit me, i tried to comply, it got even worse the mor i tried to make it work.
She gaslighted me, took my pride, talked everything down that i enjoyed or was proud of.

After 8 months i took the redpill and started to fight back. Fighting had no effect, she didnt change, i didnt comply/react anymore to most of her shyt, ignored her, started to fortify my social circles, regained my pride (about my house, achievements, etc.), planned my exit strategy out of this ****ty marriage. Just wanted her gone.

1,5 years after she started acting up, she moved out, back 3 weeks later.

After her return (for 2 years now):
1. I made her pay her share for upkeep and groceries. Practically i still pay all because the money comes from the alimony i started to pay for my kid during the 1,5 years.... but that way at least she has no leverage on my about alimony in case of later divorce. (she still earns more then me by 500 bucks/month)
2. She does more in the household and pays for a charwoman
3. I can have sex as much as i want (no changes here)
4. She treats my parents and grandma way better now
5. She complains a lot less now, mostly not due to changing her mindset but to avoid conflict with me
6. Still not going out with friends...... early after her return, she started implementing men in her spare-time activities though, met them at the local gym, went to the shooting-range with a colleague, stuff like that. I told her if she wants to "enrich" her spare time activities with men, i will be doing the same with women and that she souldnt dare to believe i have no options for this case. She stopped at once, never did it again.
7. I know she didnt turn around her mindset 100%..... there is still a lot bully in her if she sees herself in the position of power.
8. I can shut her down most of the time rather quickly when she has an outbreak of her "old self".
9. I never tell her "i love you". Only reply after she says it with "me too".
10. I almost never make compliments about her looks, i only compliment on things she does for me
11. I criticize everything she does wrong openly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before:
1. She was living in my house for free, i payed upkeep(water,power,heating, taxes etc.) including all the food for the family (though she had a higher income)
6. She was constantly complaining about my house (how its built, dust, smell.... she knew it for years before she moved in though)
7. She was using EVERYTHING she could grasp as leverage to force me into compliance (kid, money, tried to manipulate my parents, ect.)

This went on for 8 months. I didnt know what hit me, i tried to comply, it got even worse the mor i tried to make it work.
She gaslighted me, took my pride, talked everything down that i enjoyed or was proud of.

After 8 months i took the redpill and started to fight back. Fighting had no effect, she didnt change, i didnt comply/react anymore to most of her shyt, ignored her, started to fortify my social circles, regained my pride (about my house, achievements, etc.), planned my exit strategy out of this ****ty marriage. Just wanted her gone.

1. I made her pay her share for upkeep and groceries. Practically i still pay all because the money comes from the alimony i started to pay for my kid during the 1,5 years.... but that way at least she has no leverage on my about alimony in case of later divorce. (she still earns more then me by 500 bucks/month)
5. She complains a lot less now, mostly not due to changing her mindset but to avoid conflict with me
6. Still not going out with friends...... early after her return, she started implementing men in her spare-time activities though, met them at the local gym, went to the shooting-range with a colleague, stuff like that. I told her if she wants to "enrich" her spare time activities with men, i will be doing the same with women and that she souldnt dare to believe i have no options for this case. She stopped at once, never did it again.
7. I know she didnt turn around her mindset 100%..... there is still a lot bully in her if she sees herself in the position of power.
8. I can shut her down most of the time rather quickly when she has an outbreak of her "old self".
10. I almost never make compliments about her looks, i only compliment on things she does for me
#11. Some of the dysfunctional NEED that to remain balanced with respect to you and its fvcking sick.... But real AF.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s look at this part above. Men are not machines. They are living, breathing beings. To always be “strong” and thinking you can be is intellectually dishonest. Thinking that you can is a pipe dream. All within the context of a “relationship”. The dynamic within a “relationship” is utterly and completely different. You see, she obtained her goal. Obtaining the man is the whole enchilada and the skill set of a woman. Securing safety and survival.
well imo , if you commit to a relationship , you already lost. i realized its always hubby and boyfriend that get cheated on and the short end of the stick.
intellectually dishonest? thats your opinion and you're entitled to it.
i'll stick with mine.
next time get to the point quicker, i spent half my morning reading that book.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before:

Well done!

Check this out - It outlines what I found out at 15 years of age and still adhere to even today - React NATURALLY as our natural masculine inclinations will rarely fail Us!

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done!

Check this out - It outlines what I found out at 15 years of age and still adhere to even today - React NATURALLY as our natural masculine inclinations will rarely fail Us!

Good video! I agree with her on this and that girl has interesting stuff on youtube.

Advise from women is allways to be taken with a spoon of salt though.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, after my divorce and all the females I've dated, it gave me a new look on how to handle females and relationships. Me first, then her. Ever since the shock from the female I posted above on top of how my ex-wife acted, and the other females I've dated in between and after, I am just numb to them. I've dated thin females, average females, hot females, Jews (best head), Hispanics, Catholics, Christians, Arabs, Irish, German, Canadian /French (b!tches), etc. All basically the same. Just numb. I seemed to have turned into Aaron Clarey or Joker (Better Bachelor) when thinking about females in terms of relationships and sex.
I can totally empathize with @RickTheToad here. I am only several months out of my marriage and I am TOTALLY seeing women and relationships differently now. I thank god everyday I got married young (24 y.o.) and was only married 3 years with no kids. I learned from my mistake early on in life and see all of my friends making the same mistake I did with their current LT GFs and fiancés. I will never again let a woman take advantage of me like that. I am almost numb to it now.