Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Save yourself before its too late.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought my ex-wife was cheating, so I bugged and GPS'd her car (former military). She wasn't, but the conversations were interesting. I did file for divorce four months later though.
most women like to walk the line, you would swear they would die if they suddenly stopped getting male attention, they dont always cheat but its a dangerous game that's bound to go tits up at some point(no pun intended) you did the right thing by making an exit before she got too comfortable

RickTheToad

Reaction score
the biggest joke nature played on us as men is, we tend to fall in love quicker,forcing us to stick around for offspring, where as women are naturally more selective. they are programmed to move on quickly in case we die in battle or war.
most guys are cool with a chick with a pretty face , a nice ass, good tits a cute face. and good sex.
with women its not that simple , multiple facets of your personality and business must also be in order on top of providing her good hot sex and looking handsome
Love or lust? I cannot say I loved any of them that I'd die for them, but I did want to fvck and lust after them. All but one did I pus out and try to get back; didn't work. Never again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
most women like to walk the line, you would swear they would die if they suddenly stopped getting male attention, they dont always cheat but its a dangerous game that's bound to go tits up at some point(no pun intended) you did the right thing by making an exit before she got too comfortable
I never trust a person 100%. My current gf knows this. Doesn't seem to understand it, but this is me. If she doesn't like it, there's a door with her name on it. She seems to be a good one though, and try to give her the benefit the doubt. Still err on the side of caution though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The convos where mostly to her mom, aunt, me and the therapist. Nothing damaging, but very interesting how she explained situations very differently then how they actually happened. I needed to be sure I was making the right decision and over-reacting. I made the right decision.
We have to take care of ourselves as adults. So I also got to see those conversations in a situation. Their other face will be going against you hard. They really like to please and enable their gf point of views even if its not in her Character. Like chameleons. I don't think ALL are chameleons, but the attention ones, the popularity ones and the drama ones are.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love or lust? I cannot say I loved any of them that I'd die for them, but I did want to fvck and lust after them. All but one did I pus out and try to get back; didn't work. Never again.
i know for me , i can tend to fall in love and start wanting to create a family , i assume most men want that, and that they become content in LTR's, i've matured since then through tough lessons.
I never trust a person 100%. My current gf knows this. Doesn't seem to understand it, but this is me. If she doesn't like it, there's a door with her name on it. She seems to be a good one though, and try to give her the benefit the doubt. Still err on the side of caution though.
again this is a maturity thing, 9 times out of 10 she understands only an immature ,gullible boy would completely let his guard down..but she will not tell you that. because thats part of the game.
she could be a good one i do believe good girls do exist but they are hard to find if she is showing positive signs (respectful, submissive, asking for sex alot) eventually you should build more trust over time but still be careful . ''trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of''

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to take care of ourselves as adults. So I also got to see those conversations in a situation. Their other face will be going against you hard. They really like to please and enable their gf point of views even if its not in her Character. Like chameleons. I don't think ALL are chameleons, but the attention ones, the popularity ones and the drama ones are.
Each time looking back it was a degradation?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Each time looking back it was a degradation?
Only did it once. It's the only female I really fell head over heals for in my adult life. I posted it here a few years ago. She told me the BS, I'm sure you heard before, she finally found the one, etc. 3 times the charm to find my "soul mate", etc. She wanted to take a break, and I called, but she texted she was with a friend. Then, she broke up with me via text. The next day, I pussed out and texted her I miss her, then she said I need some time. I then texted back, I understand. That's not cool for me to wait around for you. Take care. Really thought we had something. She then replied, I will miss you greatly and I never heard from her again. It is what it is. That's the only time I really fell head over heals lust for a female.

Since then, I care for them, like them, but if they leave, okay, bye. Not saying it wouldn't be upsetting or hurt, but compared to this, I would never allow myself to feel that way again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
i know for me , i can tend to fall in love and start wanting to create a family , i assume most men want that, and that they become content in LTR's, i've matured since then through tough lessons.

again this is a maturity thing, 9 times out of 10 she understands only an immature ,gullible boy would completely let his guard down..but she will not tell you that. because thats part of the game.
she could be a good one i do believe good girls do exist but they are hard to find if she is showing positive signs (respectful, submissive, asking for sex alot) eventually you should build more trust over time but still be careful . ''trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of''
TBH, after my divorce and all the females I've dated, it gave me a new look on how to handle females and relationships. Me first, then her. Ever since the shock from the female I posted above on top of how my ex-wife acted, and the other females I've dated in between and after, I am just numb to them. I've dated thin females, average females, hot females, Jews (best head), Hispanics, Catholics, Christians, Arabs, Irish, German, Canadian /French (b!tches), etc. All basically the same. Just numb. I seemed to have turned into Aaron Clarey or Joker (Better Bachelor) when thinking about females in terms of relationships and sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i know the beast is still in her, biding its time until she sees herself in a position of power again.
But this point will hardly come back. I work on improving my position every day and the older my boy gets, the even more independent i am going to be from her.

She wasnt able to weaponize sex against me from the start. I made sure she had no leverage on that.
I gave her good and a lot of sex at the beginning and then became indifferent to her providing sex or not. I brought her in the position of chasing me for sex, not the other way around and indirectly let her know i have options for sex if there was a shortage.
Can you detail the parameters of your "before" situation. What was required to regain control, the time it took. Setbacks and gains. What the "after" looks like? You have a very uncommon situation, and the information can be proved very useful for many men.

ThisIsSparta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you detail the parameters of your "before" situation. What was required to regain control, the time it took. Setbacks and gains. What the "after" looks like? You have a very uncommon situation, and the information can be proved very useful for many men.
I agree, its very uncommon and i am still surprised how this turned around by simply taking the redpill.

When exactly do you mean by "before".... the time just before she went full-auto-nuts?
With the "after" you mean how it is now?

I benefit from writing this stuff down too, keeps it fresh in my mind and helps me further analyzing the past and the present.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its very uncommon and i am still surprised how this turned around by simply taking the redpill.

When exactly do you mean by "before".... the time just before she went full-auto-nuts?
With the "after" you mean how it is now?

I benefit from writing this stuff down too, keeps it fresh in my mind and helps me further analyzing the past and the present.
Describe the situation "before". So for example:

Before:
1. She wasn't cooking or helping out at all
2. She had me sexless
3. She was lying to people about me
4. She was spending money in our joint accounts without checking
5. She was staying out all night in girls nights out
6. She was doing verbal abuse and put downs infront of our kids and others
7. She would always go in on me when she saw me happy

This went on for X number of years and got worse over time. I was always down, angry and I felt like I was backsliding.

After:
1. She's helping out, acting like we are a unit
2. We have sex almost every day, she almost never says no and she's into it
3. She's real protective of our affairs
4. She no longer does anything that might hurt me without checking
5. She cut those friends off who were accomplises to her hurting the marriage
6. She treats me with respect and deference
7. It makes her happy to see me strong and successful

I get sex when i want, get to see my kid and I feel like i have a mostly supportive wife.

ThisIsSparta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe the situation "before". So for example:

Before:
1. She wasn't cooking or helping out at all
2. She had me sexless
3. She was lying to people about me
4. She was spending money in our joint accounts without checking
5. She was staying out all night in girls nights out
6. She was doing verbal abuse and put downs infront of our kids and others
7. She would always go in on me when she saw me happy

This went on for X number of years and got worse over time. I was always down, angry and I felt like I was backsliding.

After:
1. She's helping out, acting like we are a unit
2. We have sex almost every day, she almost never says no and she's into it
3. She's real protective of our affairs
4. She no longer does anything that might hurt me without checking
5. She cut those friends off who were accomplises to her hurting the marriage
6. She treats me with respect and deference
7. It makes her happy to see me strong and successful

I get sex when i want, get to see my kid and I feel like i have a mostly supportive wife.
Before:
1. She was living in my house for free, i payed upkeep(water,power,heating, taxes etc.) including all the food for the family (though she had a higher income)
2. She didnt do anything in the household but complain and the laundry
3. She was jeallous at everyone in my circles, even at my cats
4. She was trying to cut my parents and grandma out of the "family",
5. She wasnt out at evening/night(never was), 2 female friends (both on tinder)
6. She was constantly complaining about my house (how its built, dust, smell.... she knew it for years before she moved in though)
7. She was using EVERYTHING she could grasp as leverage to force me into compliance (kid, money, tried to manipulate my parents, ect.)
8. She was still up for sex as much as she could get
9. She was trying to isolate me from EVERYONE

This went on for 8 months. I didnt know what hit me, i tried to comply, it got even worse the mor i tried to make it work.
She gaslighted me, took my pride, talked everything down that i enjoyed or was proud of.

After 8 months i took the redpill and started to fight back. Fighting had no effect, she didnt change, i didnt comply/react anymore to most of her shyt, ignored her, started to fortify my social circles, regained my pride (about my house, achievements, etc.), planned my exit strategy out of this ****ty marriage. Just wanted her gone.

1,5 years after she started acting up, she moved out, back 3 weeks later.

After her return (for 2 years now):
1. I made her pay her share for upkeep and groceries. Practically i still pay all because the money comes from the alimony i started to pay for my kid during the 1,5 years.... but that way at least she has no leverage on my about alimony in case of later divorce. (she still earns more then me by 500 bucks/month)
2. She does more in the household and pays for a charwoman
3. I can have sex as much as i want (no changes here)
4. She treats my parents and grandma way better now
5. She complains a lot less now, mostly not due to changing her mindset but to avoid conflict with me
6. Still not going out with friends...... early after her return, she started implementing men in her spare-time activities though, met them at the local gym, went to the shooting-range with a colleague, stuff like that. I told her if she wants to "enrich" her spare time activities with men, i will be doing the same with women and that she souldnt dare to believe i have no options for this case. She stopped at once, never did it again.
7. I know she didnt turn around her mindset 100%..... there is still a lot bully in her if she sees herself in the position of power.
8. I can shut her down most of the time rather quickly when she has an outbreak of her "old self".
9. I never tell her "i love you". Only reply after she says it with "me too".
10. I almost never make compliments about her looks, i only compliment on things she does for me
11. I criticize everything she does wrong openly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before:
1. She was living in my house for free, i payed upkeep(water,power,heating, taxes etc.) including all the food for the family (though she had a higher income)
6. She was constantly complaining about my house (how its built, dust, smell.... she knew it for years before she moved in though)
7. She was using EVERYTHING she could grasp as leverage to force me into compliance (kid, money, tried to manipulate my parents, ect.)

This went on for 8 months. I didnt know what hit me, i tried to comply, it got even worse the mor i tried to make it work.
She gaslighted me, took my pride, talked everything down that i enjoyed or was proud of.

After 8 months i took the redpill and started to fight back. Fighting had no effect, she didnt change, i didnt comply/react anymore to most of her shyt, ignored her, started to fortify my social circles, regained my pride (about my house, achievements, etc.), planned my exit strategy out of this ****ty marriage. Just wanted her gone.

1. I made her pay her share for upkeep and groceries. Practically i still pay all because the money comes from the alimony i started to pay for my kid during the 1,5 years.... but that way at least she has no leverage on my about alimony in case of later divorce. (she still earns more then me by 500 bucks/month)
5. She complains a lot less now, mostly not due to changing her mindset but to avoid conflict with me
6. Still not going out with friends...... early after her return, she started implementing men in her spare-time activities though, met them at the local gym, went to the shooting-range with a colleague, stuff like that. I told her if she wants to "enrich" her spare time activities with men, i will be doing the same with women and that she souldnt dare to believe i have no options for this case. She stopped at once, never did it again.
7. I know she didnt turn around her mindset 100%..... there is still a lot bully in her if she sees herself in the position of power.
8. I can shut her down most of the time rather quickly when she has an outbreak of her "old self".
10. I almost never make compliments about her looks, i only compliment on things she does for me
#11. Some of the dysfunctional NEED that to remain balanced with respect to you and its fvcking sick.... But real AF.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its very likely she saw signs of weakness and lost respect for you and this equals a recipe for disaster , female nature is ruthless and has no heart..
Let’s look at this part above. Men are not machines. They are living, breathing beings. To always be “strong” and thinking you can be is intellectually dishonest. Thinking that you can is a pipe dream. All within the context of a “relationship”. The dynamic within a “relationship” is utterly and completely different. You see, she obtained her goal. Obtaining the man is the whole enchilada and the skill set of a woman. Securing safety and survival.

Women have been socially corrupted and programmed just like men. A woman’s battle is different from your battle. Her battle is how to obtain or continue elevated “feel good” body endocrine system chemicals. You will be working on many things survival oriented. Thus the man gets pulled off of, to some degree, his items of endeavor. To think a woman is not a distraction is foolishness. She is part and parcel to your whole, overall plan.

There is no such thing as a “power” couple despite the observation that many couples think they are. To make her the other half of your “team” or power couple concept, is foolish to the extreme. Just the very nature of woman prevents this. Her absolute priority is to secure a man’s potential survival characteristics (which need to be high end) so that she can function as a mother. Obtain her thrust towards optimum pleasure and avoidance of pain and boredom. She considers boredom as slow death. Her manipulations are designed to facilitate this.

The mere fact that you committed, puts you in a different classification than let’s say the man who didn’t commit and as a result she will always have a certain weakness for. He must be more valuable because he’s harder to obtain. Do you see this? You really need to be able to see all of this. It’s vital to your survival and well being.

As a leader of men. Up to and including dangerous professions like combat arms, it has been a life long study of human beings for me. Long before red pill stuff. Getting down into the mud of life. The mud of life isn’t the hidden stuff. It’s right before your eyes. This is not to say that a man can’t find a good woman. It’s that when he does and commits, all the old rules and the ones you live by are gone. “Gaming” your wife is absolute balderdash. If you listen to this new trend of thinking, you will fail and your entire framework of what you are learning will crumble down in pieces.

You enter that relationship with a programmed and socially degraded being. True, some less than others due to their particular upbringing, possibly some self awareness beyond her programming. Remember what she is. She is a breeding and child rearing machine that thinks she’s something else fundamentally. In some cases she thinks she is identical to a man in every respect except she has different sex organs. This is her ultimate failure.

In her quest from the escape of boredom and stagnation she will destroy anything or even everything. boredom is viewed as a sort of death. Seeing herself dying from the inside out. This is because she is fundamentally LAZY. This is a human trait. For instance, video games are lazy. It is only the productive man that lives a life of satisfaction and achievement.

Women do not the the deep fundamental gifts that men have. Men are far more able to create visions and create things out of nothing. A woman can help you carry it through but she is degraded and will or can find some reason to wreck your paradigm. Women are insanely jealous of men. Almost to a point of sickness. She demands the gifts of men but cannot obtain them. She demands and demands. More and even more. She is actually destroying you, due to her pursuit of the gifts of men. She has forgotten her own gifts or believe those things were forced upon her by virtue of being a woman.

There are things at a base level that some of you guys aren’t seeing. Especially within yourselves. I barely scratched the surface of this. I have presented the problem. It is up to you to solve it with your gifts. You are still living and thinking and acting with feminine concepts and ideology that you were programmed with. You are starting from the wrong starting line. You do not negotiate anything at any time or in any venue with a woman. There is nothing to negotiate. A woman must follow in every way. No exceptions. If she balks in any way, just know that you are coming up against her social programming. Nothing else. Absolutely not a single thing outside of this. Zero, zip, nada.

Obtaining the woman is child’s play. The village idiot gets laid every three years or so.

Even the buying of a house is steeped in feminism. If you follow even one thing that she wants that is above functional you will eventually pay more for it than you bargained for. A nice house? Or the nicest you can afford? Sure. Of course. But you lead and only buy what YOU think is correct and intelligent. The second you buy a house with a woman’s input you have failed. Even this will give her a toe hold. Everything you do is programming the very micro second you default to a woman’s wants. She wants the stars. Perfect everything. She will use you to obtain it. That’s how deeply she is degraded.

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s look at this part above. Men are not machines. They are living, breathing beings. To always be “strong” and thinking you can be is intellectually dishonest. Thinking that you can is a pipe dream. All within the context of a “relationship”. The dynamic within a “relationship” is utterly and completely different. You see, she obtained her goal. Obtaining the man is the whole enchilada and the skill set of a woman. Securing safety and survival.
well imo , if you commit to a relationship , you already lost. i realized its always hubby and boyfriend that get cheated on and the short end of the stick.
intellectually dishonest? thats your opinion and you're entitled to it.
i'll stick with mine.
next time get to the point quicker, i spent half my morning reading that book.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well imo , if you commit to a relationship , you already lost. i realized its always hubby and boyfriend that get cheated on and the short end of the stick.
intellectually dishonest? thats your opinion and you're entitled to it.
i'll stick with mine.
next time get to the point quicker, i spent half my morning reading that book.
next time don’t read. Too simple. If you think you wasted your time then you missed it. Carry on.

Never once in it was I advocating relationship
Or no relationship. It’s about men’s feminine training- programming and the extent of women’s social programming to the detriment of living.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before:

Well done!

Check this out - It outlines what I found out at 15 years of age and still adhere to even today - React NATURALLY as our natural masculine inclinations will rarely fail Us!

ThisIsSparta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done!

Check this out - It outlines what I found out at 15 years of age and still adhere to even today - React NATURALLY as our natural masculine inclinations will rarely fail Us!

Good video! I agree with her on this and that girl has interesting stuff on youtube.

Advise from women is allways to be taken with a spoon of salt though.