"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Saturday night fcuk up

Chlarence

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I know there is a post about this somewhere but I got to tell you guys about what happened to me last Saturday night.

Just recently I started hanging around with a group of guys who are natural djs to see what I can learn from them, one of them has had up to 5 girls on the go at once.

Anyway we went out last Saturday night, it was my turn to drive so no drinks for me. So we go to a few bars just having a laugh and a joke with a few of the girls, nothing major. Then we end up in this tiny club that plays old skool dance tunes, the place was rockin!!

So me and the boys are dancing away to the awesome tunes getting quite a few glances off the ladies when this blond girl (about 25, hb7) comes up to me, stares me right in the eye, then puts her hand up my shirt then down towards my d!ck. Then she sticks her pierced tongue out at me!! OMG!!

So what did I do, well because I was sober I just froze and didn't say or do anything, to which she just looked at me then walked away with a dissapointed look on her face, Damn Damn Damn!!

I tell you this sort of thing has been happening too much lately, not to that extent, but I get approached nearly every time I go out with these natural djs, it's kind of bizarre!! But I have to start doing something about it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

unamean

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
new york
when she stuck her tongue out you should have kissed her, that was a given. theres nothing else you could have done, besides what you did.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Don't you just love it when women are that bold? It catches you totally off guard since it's not the norm. I've had it happen to me before, don't worry too much about it, just be prepared to act the next time it happens.
 
Top