Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SARMs are tremendous...highly recommend

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
The dangers of anabolic steroids are overstated. Death? Not directly. Perhaps cardiomegaly or atherosclerotic CV disease but only after years and years of supraphysiologic use. Your risk is probably similar with a typical sh!tty American diet.

SARMs sound compelling but so far they dont appear to be the holy grail of PEDs we thought they would be. Honestly your money would be better spent getting your testosterone into the high-normal reference range, along with eating and training like a madman.

I've done numerous AAS cycles, and they most certainly work. They do have side effects, which are dose-dependent. If you are a mature adult male (>25) running a modest simple cycle the risks are minimal provided you are well-informed.

PCT is not a "science", and you will find thousands of opinions on what is best. If you do use them, expect a hormonal latency period afterwards (even with flawless PCT). You'll get over it and back to normal in a couple months.

I always tell young lifters not to even consider AAS use until they are over 25 and have been training hard and heavy with ample whole foods for about 8-10 years. That is generally the amount of time it takes to reach your genetic ceiling and when you will get the biggest return of investment for AAS use.
I agree almost 100% with what you said. I am almost 39 right now and have done better than most my age could expect based on the crap hormonal profile I have naturally. I trained my ass off for 3 years, ate right, lived it, breathed it, 24 hours a day...eventually I realized there is nothing else I can do, especially at my age. SARMs worked very well...definitely not equivalently to AAS but 8-13 lbs of LBM with very low sides are nothing to sneeze at...thatbeing said, to get truly shredded you are gonna need fantastic genes/hormonal profiles or AAS

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Once again, PCT is not needed for Ostarine, completely unnecessary.
Not my intention to be redundand but for what I understood (correct me if Im wrong), osta fix on andro receptors thus test remains floating around with nowhere to bound.

That test requires an AI in order not be converted into estro, once the osta use is over there will be plenty of test around which also built up more than normally since the AI decreased estro thus pushing the body to produce more test to convert.

At this point, wont all that test give a negative feedback and lead to moderate shut down?

Im not considering osta to be suppressive btw.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Not my intention to be redundand but for what I understood (correct me if Im wrong), osta fix on andro receptors thus test remains floating around with nowhere to bound.

That test requires an AI in order not be converted into estro, once the osta use is over there will be plenty of test around which also built up more than normally since the AI decreased estro thus pushing the body to produce more test to convert.

At this point, wont all that test give a negative feedback and lead to moderate shut down?

Im not considering osta to be suppressive btw.
Yes, Osta does bind to the AR receptors leaving test floating around whihc is why you need an AI, NOT a SERM(Clomid, Nolva). They are two completely different things. An AI is something like Arimistane, Formestane, Exemestane, PES ERASE, etc...these are suicide AI's or SSAI's, which bind irreversibly to the aromatase enzymes, thereby preventing testosterone from being converted.

AI's also increase testosterone via suppression of the negative feedback loop created by Estrogen which is the hormonal marker the body uses to check the androgen levels of the body, similar to how the body uses leucine as the marker for checking the amino acid level of the body. With little to no estrogen, the body believes there is not enough testosterone floating around, so it ramps up production, since the only way men normally get estrogen is to convert testosterone. This is why plastics, pesticides and other environmental toxins that are xenoestrogens(strong estrogen like molecules that bind much stronger than normal estrogen does to the receptor) are wreaking havoc on male testosterone levels, which have on average fallen over 20% from the 1970's. These extraneous estrogens bind to the receptors, the body believes there is too much testosterone being produced and stops making it, and what makes it worse is the estrogen controls the production of Sex Hormone Binding Globule(SHBG), which seeks out and binds to testosterone, rendering it inactive. The higher the estrogen level, the more SHBG is produced(high estrogen fools the body into thinking too much testosterone is being produced).

The best part about SSAI's is that after discontinuing them, there is no estrogen rebound, since the enzymes are only slowly remade by the body. So once you stop them, your estrogen levels will slowly rebound back to normal levels, but not above. So that is why you only need to be on an AI, not a SERM, for a few weeks after stopping Ostarine to let the body get it out of the system, bring back T levels from any minor suppression and then you are back to normal...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Yes, Osta does bind to the AR receptors leaving test floating around whihc is why you need an AI, NOT a SERM(Clomid, Nolva). They are two completely different things. An AI is something like Arimistane, Formestane, Exemestane, PES ERASE, etc...these are suicide AI's or SSAI's, which bind irreversibly to the aromatase enzymes, thereby preventing testosterone from being converted.

AI's also increase testosterone via suppression of the negative feedback loop created by Estrogen which is the hormonal marker the body uses to check the androgen levels of the body, similar to how the body uses leucine as the marker for checking the amino acid level of the body. With little to no estrogen, the body believes there is not enough testosterone floating around, so it ramps up production, since the only way men normally get estrogen is to convert testosterone. This is why plastics, pesticides and other environmental toxins that are xenoestrogens(strong estrogen like molecules that bind much stronger than normal estrogen does to the receptor) are wreaking havoc on male testosterone levels, which have on average fallen over 20% from the 1970's. These extraneous estrogens bind to the receptors, the body believes there is too much testosterone being produced and stops making it, and what makes it worse is the estrogen controls the production of Sex Hormone Binding Globule(SHBG), which seeks out and binds to testosterone, rendering it inactive. The higher the estrogen level, the more SHBG is produced(high estrogen fools the body into thinking too much testosterone is being produced).

The best part about SSAI's is that after discontinuing them, there is no estrogen rebound, since the enzymes are only slowly remade by the body. So once you stop them, your estrogen levels will slowly rebound back to normal levels, but not above. So that is why you only need to be on an AI, not a SERM, for a few weeks after stopping Ostarine to let the body get it out of the system, bring back T levels from any minor suppression and then you are back to normal...
Ok so no SERMs on pct just an AI from the second week untill about a couple of weeks after ceasing the use?

Anyway I'll keep nolva in hand in case I'll suffer some suppression, hope formastane will be enough but just to be sure.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Ok so no SERMs on pct just an AI from the second week untill about a couple of weeks after ceasing the use?

Anyway I'll keep nolva in hand in case I'll suffer some suppression, hope formastane will be enough but just to be sure.
Yeah, and if you want to be doubly sure, add some DAA and some SNS Bulbine Natalensis(Prolensis) after you are done

Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
my advice would be to stay away from garbage like superdrol, you probably dont even realize how ridiculous you look on that **** when you are temporarily ballooned up on that crap, not to mention the toxicity of that garbage

eat regular foods, and if you want to take things to the next level start doing a martial art like muay thai or jiu jitsu

I also agree with you! Eating foods that are healthy with a regular exercise is much better. :D

DylanGemelli

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this thread as I was signing up and just wanted to let everyone know that I am here to help in any way and any sarms questions you may have, i would be happy to help...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DylanGemelli said:
I saw this thread as I was signing up and just wanted to let everyone know that I am here to help in any way and any sarms questions you may have, i would be happy to help...
Ahaha sure Dylan, why dont u take a selfie near the screen and show it to us to make sure we know its really you :crackup:

DylanGemelli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Ahaha sure Dylan, why dont u take a selfie near the screen and show it to us to make sure we know its really you :crackup:
LOL a selfie near the screen? ask anything you need for confirmation bro...

DylanGemelli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
LOL a selfie near the screen? ask anything you need for confirmation bro...

christie

Banned
Reaction score
No because there are plenty of things that we breath, eat and drink every day that are going to cause an array of health issues over time, the FDA will make sure of that...gotta keep big Pharma happy...

SARMs have never shown to have any serious adverse side effects and Ostarine has literally shown to have virtually no sides...

And that stuff about GW causing cancer? Been debunked with follow up studies after they learned that it caused cancer when rats were given the equivalent of 4,000 times the human dosage for much longer periods of time(a year+), which means there are probably hundreds if not thousands of other things at a lower dosage that would cause cancer as well...i mean you could kill yourself by eating too much sodium by disrupting the sodium/potassium pump that causes our heart to beat...should we now ban table salt?

In fact a new SARM being tested in Japan is not only extremely potent, but is also a myostatin inhibitor as well...can't wait til that one hits the market...

And as to how much is enough? SARMs aren't going to make you look like you are on steroids, but they will definitely give you much greater gains than what you could get naturally...

I ran an 8wk Ostarine cycle last year starting in May and gained 8.8 lbs of lean body mass while going from 13.5% BF to 10.5%...that would have taken well over a year naturally if not longer
wow. that's incredible numbers

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not use SARMS or steroids till I've reached my genetic potential and my natural test starts declining.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Watch this short video on Sarms, there just isn't much research on them since they are still new. We don't know about the long term effects yet.