Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SARMs are tremendous...highly recommend

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
have you seen how ripped thai boxers look, id rather look lean like that then a disproportionate looking frat kid pumped up on superdrol like these 20 year old kids are talking about here
Lacking body fat and having muscle are two totally different things...

20 year olds should never be on anything...no need for it, they just aren't willing to work hard these days like we used to be...so they permanently destroy their body looking for an easy way out...sad really

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Ostarine literally has no sides...I'd run it between 17.5-25mg per day
According to my researches when high in dose and time may lead to suppression, plus the test that find receptors taken from osta is more subjected to be aromatized and turned into estros.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
According to my researches when high in dose and time may lead to suppression, plus the test that find receptors taken from osta is more subjected to be aromatized and turned into estros.
It's usually at doses over 25mg and even then the suppression is slight, which is why there are estrogen related sides if you don't run an AI with it, precisely because it DOESN'T suppress you much and you are still producing T that has nowhere to go other than be aromatized...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
marmel75 said:
Lacking body fat and having muscle are two totally different things...

20 year olds should never be on anything...no need for it, they just aren't willing to work hard these days like we used to be...so they permanently destroy their body looking for an easy way out...sad really
Right right right were all lazy and stupid right ? :crackup: There is no easy way out. Even if someone takes any steroid, if they do NOT know how to diet properly they will lose it all. Ive seen people on test/dbol cycles, huge dosages and gain 30 lbs of muscle and some water and once they go into PCT they slowly lose it all because they have no idea what they were doing.

Ive also seen people do multiple orals and not gain anything, with legit orals i might add, because once again they did not eat enough.

Food is the best steroid.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Right right right were all lazy and stupid right ? :crackup: There is no easy way out. Even if someone takes any steroid, if they do NOT know how to diet properly they will lose it all. Ive seen people on test/dbol cycles, huge dosages and gain 30 lbs of muscle and some water and once they go into PCT they slowly lose it all because they have no idea what they were doing.

Ive also seen people do multiple orals and not gain anything, with legit orals i might add, because once again they did not eat enough.

Food is the best steroid.
The issue isn't so much what happens as it is the high potential to permanently destroy your body...there is a reason why you are not supposed to take them until after 25...it would be like handing car keys to a 10 year old...sure they might get to where they are going without anything bad happening, but its not likely...

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can naturally look good enough that women will notice your body without roids and pro hormones, why even take any risks at all. ive seen people with nastiest back acne because of roids, iv seen young guys start losing their hair, ive seen people take roids and constantly look red and sweaty all the time, ive seen the manifestation of many of the side effects of these drugs and the gains these people made werent even that great. there was one guy at my gym who gained nearly 30lbs on superdrol and he looked fcking rediculous, he looked like a box with twig legs, and then a few months later he lost most of the weight and started losing his hair, great job bro. there are young 20 year old kids at the gym taking all kinds of pro hormones who dont even know how to squat or deadlift yet, its crazy.

unless you are seriously competing as a bodybuilder or professional athlete and your livelihood depends on it or you are a 45 year old guy losing natural testosterone, i dont see a point to using any juice at all.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
The issue isn't so much what happens as it is the high potential to permanently destroy your body...there is a reason why you are not supposed to take them until after 25...it would be like handing car keys to a 10 year old...sure they might get to where they are going without anything bad happening, but its not likely...
Your endocrine system still develops past that age. I understand how you can destroy your body and hormones but to be honest I don't believe that crap. I've seen people cycle at 14 and they're 25 now and are fine with bloods to prove it. The body will naturally go back to homeostasis. It's the kids who abuse hormones tha will end up ruining their endocrine system. Doing things light and correct will take a lot of the risk away.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
unless you are seriously competing as a bodybuilder or professional athlete and your livelihood depends on it or you are a 45 year old guy losing natural testosterone, i dont see a point to using any juice at all.
Nobody's asking you to use juice. Nobody's asking you to understand or approve either.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering something about the test that cannot reach the receptors taken from ostarine, since we're using an AI to avoid aromatase to turn it into estro, is there a chance that a5 would turn it into DHT?

Any risk to have such high DHT levels or since receptors are still taken from osta it will simply keep floating with no use?

Also once the osta use is over what is gonna be the effect of having such amount of test and dht free to load receptors, is it gonna have the same effect of taking test itself?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Just wondering something about the test that cannot reach the receptors taken from ostarine, since we're using an AI to avoid aromatase to turn it into estro, is there a chance that a5 would turn it into DHT?

Any risk to have such high DHT levels or since receptors are still taken from osta it will simply keep floating with no use?

Also once the osta use is over what is gonna be the effect of having such amount of test and dht free to load receptors, is it gonna have the same effect of taking test itself?
Sounds like you'll need pct for this.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
nolva 20-20-10-10 as usual or lighter would do as well?
Are you running osta? what dosage? 20/20/10/10 is fine but nolva does nothing for your HPTA, clomid does . Nolva will prevent a redound of estrogen from attacking your breast tissue after cycle so you do not develop gyno.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Are you running osta? what dosage? 20/20/10/10 is fine but nolva does nothing for your HPTA, clomid does . Nolva will prevent a redound of estrogen from attacking your breast tissue after cycle so you do not develop gyno.
Not running osta yet, just planning the process before starting.

Well I have different infos about nolva, I cycled epi in past and runned nolva pct which made his duty, can clearly recall my nuts got bigger.

http://forums.steroid.com/attachments/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/133625d1361206806-those-who-need-further-proof-nolvadexs-effectiveness-hpta-recovery-nolvtorral.gif

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Nobody's asking you to use juice. Nobody's asking you to understand or approve either.
oh i understand, i saw the first season of jersey shore

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Your endocrine system still develops past that age. I understand how you can destroy your body and hormones but to be honest I don't believe that crap. I've seen people cycle at 14 and they're 25 now and are fine with bloods to prove it. The body will naturally go back to homeostasis. It's the kids who abuse hormones tha will end up ruining their endocrine system. Doing things light and correct will take a lot of the risk away.
That is typically the issue...at that age most kids think they are indestructible and have no respect for such potent compounds and usually don't put in the time or energy to learn how to use them properly and protect their body from their side effects...not everyone, but many of the young people are like that...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Sounds like you'll need pct for this.
PCT is not required for Osta...certainly not a SERM...

Running an AI a few extra weeks would be plenty to get your T levels back to normal even if there was any suppression which would be minimal with Ostarine...

Now LGD, you have to run a PCT with...that is much rougher and will send T levels plummeting, although since it doesn't effect LH or FSH, T levels will rebound much quicker than with a steroid...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you see this plan guys?

Osta 20mg daily for 6 weeks

Formeron (AI) one pump daily from the beginning of the second week of use till the end of the pct

PCT: nolva 20-20-10-10

Anything to fix?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dangers of anabolic steroids are overstated. Death? Not directly. Perhaps cardiomegaly or atherosclerotic CV disease but only after years and years of supraphysiologic use. Your risk is probably similar with a typical sh!tty American diet.

SARMs sound compelling but so far they dont appear to be the holy grail of PEDs we thought they would be. Honestly your money would be better spent getting your testosterone into the high-normal reference range, along with eating and training like a madman.

I've done numerous AAS cycles, and they most certainly work. They do have side effects, which are dose-dependent. If you are a mature adult male (>25) running a modest simple cycle the risks are minimal provided you are well-informed.

PCT is not a "science", and you will find thousands of opinions on what is best. If you do use them, expect a hormonal latency period afterwards (even with flawless PCT). You'll get over it and back to normal in a couple months.

I always tell young lifters not to even consider AAS use until they are over 25 and have been training hard and heavy with ample whole foods for about 8-10 years. That is generally the amount of time it takes to reach your genetic ceiling and when you will get the biggest return of investment for AAS use.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
oh i understand, i saw the first season of jersey shore
I don't know what that means. And no I don't need it explained. If I was interested I would watch the "reality" show myself.

"I saw something on tv. Now I'm an expert on AAS."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
So how do you see this plan guys?

Osta 20mg daily for 6 weeks

Formeron (AI) one pump daily from the beginning of the second week of use till the end of the pct

PCT: nolva 20-20-10-10

Anything to fix?
Once again, PCT is not needed for Ostarine, completely unnecessary.