Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same sort of approach, she said "aww thank you'

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the effort hate the execution. Need to come at her with something innovative and innocuous and in a perfect world ****y funny but that is based on her body language. Could have commented on the mutual setting, dunno it’s hard but you have to do your best based on what she is putting out in body vibes. Definitely don’t ever tell her again you had to talk to her. You need to be as hard to get as possible. If possible chat a woman up in front of her that you don’t care about if the time and space allow it. Get that other girl to laugh. Get that chick to get her in a conversation with your target. Now you’ve opened your target with a chick there is no better social proof. She won’t even realize it. I had five chicks laughing last night and this guy from my office winging for me he didn’t even realize what he was doing for me. I thought I was going to get a lesbian to put out lol. This works virtually every time. Lately I am telling chicks the straight truth, that I have three kids, and a girlfriend and I add the white lie about being married, cause it’s hysterical and insanely confident, landed the hottest girl I’ve ever hooked up with on it, who I can’t understand why she still talks to me, go read my nyc thread. Have fun with it.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone thinks this is what is going to happen and cite it as a reason why they are afraid of approaching women but it almost never does.
That’s what I used to think…again, DC is the worst of the worst. Even here, the ones that will do that are a minority. But it only takes one to ruin your day (or worse).

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, if you are doing this, the goal should be to become more comfortable with talking to women in general so you can apply this to situations that have a much better success rate than running up on randos in public and increase your success rates there rather than expecting to actually pick up these women more than once in a very very blue moon.
But sometimes I'm bored and I'm not in a "target rich" environment where women are in "that head space". It's something interesting to do. In all honesty, there have been times I've done something like this, and later the woman find me talking to other women and having fun. She becomes more interested in talking to me.

I only talk to women who are also bored. If they are busy, I leave them alone. Life is boring most of the time. Conversations and compliments make life interesting for everyone involved.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This very attractive women, smart jacket well dressed, I saw walk past and then had a distance of 10 meters ahead of me

I thought to myself "if it goes well how can I stack the convo"

I walked, as I was beside her my pace matched her pace

I go "excuse me"

She looked and made eye contact

I then said "I just saw you and I just had to say hello to you"

At this point my mind wasn't right and I felt I was qualifying myself to her

She made eye contact and said "aww thank you"

Then walked off
Thanks for the ego boost, sucker.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone thinks this is what is going to happen and cite it as a reason why they are afraid of approaching women but it almost never does.
I've approached hundreds of girls, it happened once or twice only.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People here are negative regarding cold approaching

What about all these puas that do it and get results?

And normal men who "go for it" and eventually get a girlfriend

Years ago I cold approached. I opened some women and had them chatting, however I could not close.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People here are negative regarding cold approaching

What about all these puas that do it and get results?

And normal men who "go for it" and eventually get a girlfriend

Years ago I cold approached. I opened some women and had them chatting, however I could not close.
PUAs are typically sociopaths who engage in a grotesque degree of grinding for meager returns that they publicly exaggerate. “Normal” men meet through social circle.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs are typically sociopaths who engage in a grotesque degree of grinding for meager returns that they publicly exaggerate. “Normal” men meet through social circle.
And normal men who meet women through social circle settle for less most of the time.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for men in their 20s if they attractive, they may get hit on non verbally by women and I'm sure that's how most of them get GFs.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And normal men who meet women through social circle settle for less most of the time.
Less compared to what? There is not a chance in hell they’d do better through “cold approach.”

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that it's true, I date a 19yo Slovak model signed with a prestigious model agency in Prague. My ex-girlfriend was a model too.
Cold approach. You don't know what you're missing.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that it's true, I date a 19yo Slovak model signed with a prestigious model agency in Prague. My ex-girlfriend was a model too.
Cold approach. You don't know what you're missing.
Gaslighting

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've cold approached before and if you work on yourself and know what you are doing.

It can work for you.

My experiences only.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This very attractive women, smart jacket well dressed, I saw walk past and then had a distance of 10 meters ahead of me

I thought to myself "if it goes well how can I stack the convo"

I walked, as I was beside her my pace matched her pace

I go "excuse me"

She looked and made eye contact

I then said "I just saw you and I just had to say hello to you"

At this point my mind wasn't right and I felt I was qualifying myself to her

She made eye contact and said "aww thank you"

Then walked off
At least you had the balls to approach, more than most guys do.

You will get there. I know it's hard, but got to keep going.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i already have a GF or plate and getting regular sex, i defintley feel more confident. Plate me walks with more confidence. Having a plate or GF makes you more confident and less needy in the approach, less thirsty. Definitley.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a large number of men have a desperate mentality and think it's a good idea to approach a woman who is on her way somewhere doing something. You should simply pick situations and places where people go to be social and socialize.

Don't assume that because she is physically attractive that she is interesting or a nice person. You've already given her instant approval by "approaching" her. Better to think " I'm going to have fun and if I actually enjoy our conversation maybe I'll see if she would like to get my contact information.". You are testing the waters to see if she is going to be fun or a pain to deal with.

Do not give women instant approval.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a large number of men have a desperate mentality and think it's a good idea to approach a woman who is on her way somewhere doing something. You should simply pick situations and places where people go to be social and socialize.

Don't assume that because she is physically attractive that she is interesting or a nice person. You've already given her instant approval by "approaching" her. Better to think " I'm going to have fun and if I actually enjoy our conversation maybe I'll see if she would like to get my contact information.". You are testing the waters to see if she is going to be fun or a pain to deal with.

Do not give women instant approval.
The idea that men are “too scared to approach” is a boomer fantasy. Women get mobbed everywhere in fact, which only contributes to their egotism and reticence.