"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

safe sex q

yournamehere

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
This girl ive been boning is ok with shagging without a condom. she is on the pill, and all has been fine. no pregnancy threats etc. the problem is that my mind plays these tricks on me, if she does fall pregnant will she have an abortion, will she stop taking the pill to secure me... you know how chicks think. anyways im going to talk to her about it tonight, but i still want to keep shagging her. you think she will be pissed off with me for bringing it up, how should i tell her.
thanks for your input
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
It depends how close you are with her i guess. Last night me and my gf talked about it and we havent had sex yet. Id say talk about it with her. Then again it seems your all just about boning her.
 

yournamehere

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
well i think we agree with eachother when we started sleeping together that we were just physical, but recently we have been getting a lot closer, and im not sure if minds are changing (including mine)
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
My advice - keep wearing the rubber.

Listen - it's really not worth it - your just fvcking her - if things develope between you guys - then at that point lose the condom.

I've only ever screwed one chickie without a rubber - ALL the others have been with.
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
This should be one thing that she should not get upset talking about - I mean, birth control and pregnancy and all that go along with are pretty freakin' big deals if you ask me...don't hesitate to ask, most likely she will be glad to discuss it if you show concern.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top