Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

safe sex q

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl ive been boning is ok with shagging without a condom. she is on the pill, and all has been fine. no pregnancy threats etc. the problem is that my mind plays these tricks on me, if she does fall pregnant will she have an abortion, will she stop taking the pill to secure me... you know how chicks think. anyways im going to talk to her about it tonight, but i still want to keep shagging her. you think she will be pissed off with me for bringing it up, how should i tell her.
thanks for your input

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends how close you are with her i guess. Last night me and my gf talked about it and we havent had sex yet. Id say talk about it with her. Then again it seems your all just about boning her.

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think we agree with eachother when we started sleeping together that we were just physical, but recently we have been getting a lot closer, and im not sure if minds are changing (including mine)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice - keep wearing the rubber.

Listen - it's really not worth it - your just fvcking her - if things develope between you guys - then at that point lose the condom.

I've only ever screwed one chickie without a rubber - ALL the others have been with.

Kidquick

Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be one thing that she should not get upset talking about - I mean, birth control and pregnancy and all that go along with are pretty freakin' big deals if you ask me...don't hesitate to ask, most likely she will be glad to discuss it if you show concern.