"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Sacrifice this... to get that

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
90
Age
31
So in a nutshell. Ever since Jan, before this whole Covid craziness broke through I deleted my Facebook account completely. Not temporarily, not suspended. The whole thing, BYE. So if you are thinking about it, here s something to think about before doing it:
1. If your game, depends solely on social media and can not get a number from a girl outside (yea not right now I know you get the idea), cant interact with strangers, can't go to a gathering and make some connections. Don't do it. You ll get depressed and lonely real quick.
2. If you re a Chad / tyrone. Don't do it. Do I need to elaborate? On the other hand if you re a regular guy, delete that ishh and work on yourself.
3. If you re someone whos deeply attached to your school friends and think seeing whatever they re doing is worth YOUR precious time. Dont do it. If you re like me, who can give 2 fxxks about it and are focused on you and you only, go for it.
4. If you be swiping left and right on tinder, dont lie to yourself. Why delete Fb/IG if youll still loose time on it. Dont lie to yourself, again.
5. Now, whats to gain from it. From my experience. You will get inner peace, it ll increase more and more with time.
6. I've read a book a week ever since. Unthinkable if you be checking your phone regularly (and NOPE i wasn't glued to it all the time, but still will steal ur time)
7. You ll be forced to find other ways of connecting with people.
8. You wont be seeing all the beta BS/empowerment/ blue pill S/hit that makes you roll your eyes back
9. Some girls, SOME, will like the fact that '' you re different, are not really into social that much, are focused on your career''
10. wont be consuming all the fake news that are out there.

With that being said, I totally recommend it. It does feel like a big deal at first (isnt that something, how conditioned we are) but with time you ll see it was just stupid to have an account in the first place.
Hope it helps any,
open to any questions
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Yeah I've heard women like it if you say "nah I'm not on tinder, prefer meeting women in real life".
I mention to women I meet online, that I prefer meeting women in real life.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Women will think you're weird or a serial killer if you aren't on FB. I've never had an account and just about every woman I have gone out with mentions very early in the date that they looked me up but couldn't find me. How they respond to me telling them I'm not on there because I have no desire to broadcast my life to a bunch of pseudo strangers is actually pretty helpful to see who I am dealing with.
 

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
I'm not a big fan of social media. I have a Facebook account for messenger. I don't have any photos on there. Lately, out of boredom due to the Covid lock down, I have been scrolling through Facebook once in a while. I have to say, scrolling through Facebook has to be terrible for my mental health. It's nothing but people reposting garbage clickbait headlines, fear mongering memes, and pictures of themselves for attention. I feel like everybody on Facebook are sheep being herded through one clickbait post to the next and reposting false narratives like its the gospel. My suggestion to everyone during this pandemic is to stay off of social media and the main stream media until things clear up.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,107
Women will think you're weird or a serial killer if you aren't on FB. I've never had an account and just about every woman I have gone out with mentions very early in the date that they looked me up but couldn't find me. How they respond to me telling them I'm not on there because I have no desire to broadcast my life to a bunch of pseudo strangers is actually pretty helpful to see who I am dealing with.
I've never had any issues. It's all in how your frame it to them. If you make it seem weird then its weird.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top