Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sacrifice this... to get that

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in a nutshell. Ever since Jan, before this whole Covid craziness broke through I deleted my Facebook account completely. Not temporarily, not suspended. The whole thing, BYE. So if you are thinking about it, here s something to think about before doing it:
1. If your game, depends solely on social media and can not get a number from a girl outside (yea not right now I know you get the idea), cant interact with strangers, can't go to a gathering and make some connections. Don't do it. You ll get depressed and lonely real quick.
2. If you re a Chad / tyrone. Don't do it. Do I need to elaborate? On the other hand if you re a regular guy, delete that ishh and work on yourself.
3. If you re someone whos deeply attached to your school friends and think seeing whatever they re doing is worth YOUR precious time. Dont do it. If you re like me, who can give 2 fxxks about it and are focused on you and you only, go for it.
4. If you be swiping left and right on tinder, dont lie to yourself. Why delete Fb/IG if youll still loose time on it. Dont lie to yourself, again.
5. Now, whats to gain from it. From my experience. You will get inner peace, it ll increase more and more with time.
6. I've read a book a week ever since. Unthinkable if you be checking your phone regularly (and NOPE i wasn't glued to it all the time, but still will steal ur time)
7. You ll be forced to find other ways of connecting with people.
8. You wont be seeing all the beta BS/empowerment/ blue pill S/hit that makes you roll your eyes back
9. Some girls, SOME, will like the fact that '' you re different, are not really into social that much, are focused on your career''
10. wont be consuming all the fake news that are out there.

With that being said, I totally recommend it. It does feel like a big deal at first (isnt that something, how conditioned we are) but with time you ll see it was just stupid to have an account in the first place.
Hope it helps any,
open to any questions

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard women like it if you say "nah I'm not on tinder, prefer meeting women in real life".
I mention to women I meet online, that I prefer meeting women in real life.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will think you're weird or a serial killer if you aren't on FB. I've never had an account and just about every woman I have gone out with mentions very early in the date that they looked me up but couldn't find me. How they respond to me telling them I'm not on there because I have no desire to broadcast my life to a bunch of pseudo strangers is actually pretty helpful to see who I am dealing with.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of social media. I have a Facebook account for messenger. I don't have any photos on there. Lately, out of boredom due to the Covid lock down, I have been scrolling through Facebook once in a while. I have to say, scrolling through Facebook has to be terrible for my mental health. It's nothing but people reposting garbage clickbait headlines, fear mongering memes, and pictures of themselves for attention. I feel like everybody on Facebook are sheep being herded through one clickbait post to the next and reposting false narratives like its the gospel. My suggestion to everyone during this pandemic is to stay off of social media and the main stream media until things clear up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women will think you're weird or a serial killer if you aren't on FB. I've never had an account and just about every woman I have gone out with mentions very early in the date that they looked me up but couldn't find me. How they respond to me telling them I'm not on there because I have no desire to broadcast my life to a bunch of pseudo strangers is actually pretty helpful to see who I am dealing with.
I've never had any issues. It's all in how your frame it to them. If you make it seem weird then its weird.