Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Running

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u have to run on a treadmill to lose fat? I mean...cause when I start out running, after 2 minutes...the right part of my chest starts to have a sharp pain. So in running the only way or can I do cardio workouts? NOTE: I have high blood pressure.

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get that sharp pain checked out by a doctor. And no, you don't need to run to lose fat.

Try a stationary bike and see how you feel. Start off easy and gradually continue your cadence (pace) and if you get that sharp pain again, discontinue cardio for awhile and see a doctor.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah start out slow and gradually take baby steps, a stationary bike is good, you can go at your own pace and move up as u need to.

as the bike begins to be too easy, then a treadmill or simple jogging/walking will work better

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which side of your chest?

If its left and center its your heart. Usually when I get a pain its in my right side and while its been there, its hardly stopped me from being a long distance runner.

Your pain would seem to be obviously due to high blood pressure. Running naturally increases your blood pressure anyway, so that pain you're feel is most likely the increased stress on your heart. Not cool. See a doctor. Push any cardio workout too hard and you could wind up with serious complications.

A final note on running; For cardio I hate tread mills. I loathe and despise them. Bikes are alright, but you're main goal here is not to get into cardio shape.

Your main goal here seems to be weight loss and high blood pressure is causing complications for you. It sounds like you should start first with your diet before thinking about taking on any cardio due to the above considerations. After that just do your workout regularly for an extended period of time and your metabolism should pick up and do all that natural fat burning you're trying to get going.

-Cyrano

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which side of your chest?

If its left and center its your heart. Usually when I get a pain its in my right side and while its been there, its hardly stopped me from being a long distance runner.

Your pain would seem to be obviously due to high blood pressure. Running naturally increases your blood pressure anyway, so that pain you're feel is most likely the increased stress on your heart. Not cool. See a doctor. Push any cardio workout too hard and you could wind up with serious complications.

A final note on running; For cardio I hate tread mills. I loathe and despise them. Bikes are alright, but you're main goal here is not to get into cardio shape.

Your main goal here seems to be weight loss and high blood pressure is causing complications for you. It sounds like you should start first with your diet before thinking about taking on any cardio due to the above considerations. After that (and only after that) just do your workout regularly for an extended period of time and your metabolism should pick up and do all that natural fat burning you're trying to get going.

-Cyrano