Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules for texting women

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that every time I visit here there's a couple of guys asking about text messages. They want to know the ideal response to something a woman sent them, why their girl hasn't replied to them, or to rate their text game, before posting a dozen or so text messages that they've exchanged.

I'll just dive straight in:

1. Do not have SERIOUS conversations via text message. Serious stuff should be done in person. Dates should be made in a CALL.

2. Do not have CONVERSATIONS over text. Keep it to no more than 3 or 4 texts in a session.

3. You don't have to reply to a text message. EVER. There is no obligation.

4. Want to know what kind of messages to send? Read this:
http://www.rsdnation.com/ryan®/blog/texting-cheat-codes-–-making-it-easy
THESE are the kinds of text messages you should send.

Do you know what a chump does? He texts. He doesn't have the balls to call a woman because it puts him on the spot. Do you really want to blend in with these guys? I thought not. Read that RSD article again. They are close to the ONLY kind of messages you should be sending.

Not going to go into it in detail, but similar rules apply to instant messaging, Facebook, and so forth. Don't over do it. Don't ask women out through a faceless, emotionless medium. Keep it light hearted. You don't have to reply.

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice tip, thanks

does that apply to theinternet too(MSN messenger for example?)
I know about calling to ask for a date, but when it comes to 3,4 texts a session, that is almost impossible on the internet

Xx1

Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTE FROM THE SITE:
On the flip side, my first text is usually something to the effect of “I heart you x”, or “I don’t care what people say, I think you’re rad ;-P”
That's a lame first text. Wtf. :box:

Does anyone here agree with that text?

Edit: I just noticed he said "to the effect of," So what's an exact text that you would consider using that's to the effect of "I heart you" or the other one without looking like a chump?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love ya Capn, you're always on the money! Keep up the good work.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xx1 said:
QUOTE FROM THE SITE:

That's a lame first text. Wtf. :box:

Does anyone here agree with that text?

Edit: I just noticed he said "to the effect of," So what's an exact text that you would consider using that's to the effect of "I heart you" or the other one without looking like a chump?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

That's a retarded first text. I only see the girl being turned off after reading it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
1. Do not have SERIOUS conversations via text message. Serious stuff should be done in person. Dates should be made in a CALL.
I agree with the not having serious conversations through text messaging. I would even add that serious conversations should not be had on the phone either. ONLY in person. SERIOUS to me is anything that could signifigantly escalate or de-escalate your relationship with the woman.

I do not agree with the dates thing. Especially if her interest level is high. I set up dates all the time through text messaging.

Captain said:
2. Do not have CONVERSATIONS over text. Keep it to no more than 3 or 4 texts in a session.
This is completely dependant on how good you are with words. I can carry on long conversations through text and gain a lot of value (and attraction) from the woman by being interesting, leading the conversation, and relentlessly pushing her hot buttons. This is inpart because im a poet, have studied NLP, and have an unapologetic sexual/erotic vibe to me. If some people could read my text message log - they'd swear i was running a phone/text sex operation.

Captain said:
]3. You don't have to reply to a text message. EVER. There is no obligation.
Very true. And i'd go as far as to say you shouldn't respond to every text message.

Captain said:
4. Want to know what kind of messages to send? Read this:
http://www.rsdnation.com/ryan®/blog/texting-cheat-codes-–-making-it-easy
THESE are the kinds of text messages you should send.
Bahhh.... RSD has some good products (most of their articles lack the solid theory their dvd/books do though), but, they and their fans think a little too highly of themselves (the comments being proof as 95% of it is just "this stuff is awesome! OMG! You guys are gods!" which also makes sense since they ban anyone who consistently questions their methods.).

With that said - I LIKE the way they tell people to interpret every text message as "she wants me" or "she loves me". That's actually a good method and frame of mind to be in. And that will CERTAINLY work.

But, the whole first contact thing is offbase for a lot of people. Especially those (like myself) who do not chose to pickup RSD style. AKA: Be the party. FUN FUN FUN!!! RAH RAH RAH!!! If i sent a text to a girl i had just sarged that said "i heart you" - i swear to you - she would be like "wtf?" cuz that is not congruent to how i pickup or seduce (aka: im not a silly goose like those "RAD" RSD guys)...

There's no doubt that following them perfectly will get results. But a lot of their stuff will not work with other styles of seduction. This should be kept in mind whenever reading or posting RSD material.

Captain said:
Do you know what a chump does? He texts. He doesn't have the balls to call a woman because it puts him on the spot.
While it is true that a chump will defintely take an easier route such as texting, emailing, or facebooking; it is perfectly fine to text women for many other reasons besides not having balls.

Captain said:
Do you really want to blend in with these guys?
... Or do you want to set yourself apart by actually turning her on through your words? (something NO CHUMP can do)

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends on how your style works and your personality. Congruence is key. I see nothing wrong with saying something goofy or whatever for the first text if its congruent to who you are (i.e. ****y/funny). A girl can interpret it as many different things, and probably wouldn't label you a ch0de if you don't act like one. If you have half-decent game, its not outrageous she could assume you were being ironic or facetious, which would definitely make you seem high value to her because you conveyed that you know she probably gets swamped with cheesy texts or comeons from AFCs and you're making fun of that without seeming too full of yourself.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've only asked a girl out through text after I've messed around with her a good bunch. Like my girl right now hates talking on the phone...I hate texting. Yet I'll do a mix of em' both and cause I actually like hearing a sexy womans laugh/voice to. I think it gets you into a better thinking "mindset" when you actually communicate audibly:).

Yet for the most part I do agree with Captain. Keep it short, smooth, sexy, ****y and funny when necessary!

After laying in my girls bed after doing some naughty things. She actually commented to me about a good friend of mine (like a cousin to me lol). Who tried hollering at her on FB LOL...Yeah we both had a good laugh about it. Most women show their truest colors after getting intimate and behind closed doors, she tells me some interesting stuff about what most chumps do.

Then I sit back, digest it and remind myself to NEVER be that guy. Then I go back to fondling her some more:)...

.So remember guys the only advice you EVER take from a woman is what she likes and hates when she's buck naked behind closed doors :p

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
While it is true that a chump will defintely take an easier route such as texting, emailing, or facebooking; it is perfectly fine to text women for many other reasons besides not having balls.
Yeah, very true. I'm sure older generations may not understand how powerful text messaging is. For my generation it's almost sacred. I'm not even exaggerating here. Girls my age LOVE to text. I'm talking about college girls around 20. I look around in my classes/lectures and girls have their phones out ALL the time texting away. Not only that, but girls LOVE to see guys texting. I've pulled out my phone to text before and I've had girls immediately turn their attention to me. It's almost like social proof/mystery combined into one. They don't know who you're texting, what you're saying and it intrigues the sh*t out of them.

Try this one, when you're with a girl your into, pull out your phone and pretend to look at a text message, give a little smile or chuckle and act like your sending a message back. Don't pay attention to them, only your phone. It will KILL them. I guarantee if they have any interest in you, you will see out of the corner of your eye, them trying to look at your phone. Ha, and if they ask you who you're texting just say 'no one' and change the subject. Lol, I'm telling you it's f*ckin magical.

Also I agree to keep the messages not serious. Don't be afraid to keep them waiting a little for the next message. If they respond with a short answer or something you don't like reply with one word answers like "lame" or "gay" "whatev". I've even spelled things wrong on purpose to act like I care little about our interaction. If you can make the last message the funniest and always make her have the last text.

Example: (this is an actual example)

Me: I'm sick of studying come and chill with me later
her: ah, I can't though I'm already going out
me: whatev
her: just go out!
me: tomorrow
her: ah, but I'm staying in tomorrow
me: gay
her: lol, you are? thanks for coming out to me
me: wow good one you freak. Just try to behave tonight I know how you like to get all crazy and stuff.
her: lol, I'll try to behave, no promises!

Doc Freezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he was on the right direction in his thread but some of the things were nonsense and only work only girls that are as thick as ****.

I heart you? The loser kids in high school send that to girls.

I'd use.. "Apart from your top being see through i thought you looked lovely tonight" or

"Minus that blemish and you have a really pretty face"

It'll top what she normally gets from her AFC boys

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cuz that is not congruent to how i pickup or seduce (aka: im not a silly goose like those "RAD" RSD guys)...
I don't want to be a fanboy but RSD stresses that you take the methods and FIT them to YOU. You don't try to be those guys, you take the general principles and fit them to your personality.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I guess I already assume the girl likes me and wants to hang out when I get her number.

so when I call her up, yeah it is to set up a date to get to know each other.. I understand the whole feeler tests and getting comfort over them, but it just seems to me like we are 11 if I text "you are rad" as my first text.

I have recently went back to phone game, not texting - actually took me a month to do it, just grabbed my balls and started calling. I prefer it now. texting is for the weak, and intonations are huge.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules for texting? Is this a joke?

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Example: (this is an actual example)

Me: I'm sick of studying come and chill with me later
her: ah, I can't though I'm already going out
me: whatev
her: just go out!
me: tomorrow
her: ah, but I'm staying in tomorrow
me: gay
her: lol, you are? thanks for coming out to me
me: wow good one you freak. Just try to behave tonight I know how you like to get all crazy and stuff.
her: lol, I'll try to behave, no promises!
This is one of the best "real world examples" of text conversations I've seen on here. This is exactly the vibe you want to send through text... short answers, to the point, a little ****y/funny with teasing. You get the impression that he has interest, but is busy/pre-occupied and not that invested in the interaction. Bravo.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy Maxim #12: If you are comfortable with your game being splashed across a JumboTron for thousands of people to read, then you are doing it right.

My corollary: Don't text message a girl anything you wouldn't want thousands of people read. For all you know, a girl could be with her girlfriends, laughing at you and amusingly watching while you text.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk about kissing or escalating over texts if she isn't your gf yet/ain't ready: I ruined my chances with 2 girls when i mentioned kissing in a c&f joke.

Maybe it wasn't my fault as one was 20 an the other was 21 and girls this age are still playing around with kittens. While others would say that if they were put off by talk of kissing then they were showing their true colors as not worth any more effort.

But anyway if she is not your girlfriend yet then please don't do something stupid like I did. I ruined things with 3 girls due to text messages. I refused to heed warnings that C&F can backfire over texts and I went overboard with it. I learned my lesson I call girls that i'm interested in and I keep texts for friends.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike texting women. It's so one dimensional. Why do so many chicks seem to love it so much?