Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rules for texting women

NewKidOnTheBlock

Reaction score
Im noticing alot of guys are commenting on why there should even be rules to this...
I was preparing for a long winded reply but im going to stuff it for now (you can all breathe a sigh of relief now). In short all im going to say is from experience, listening to alot of these rules would've saved me alot of learning time (im a self made man btw). The problem with just listening to rules is that you dont learn WHY theyre there, and DONT GET ME WRONG, every girl is different so the rules should always be bent a little bit depending on the girl! (ie: ive met a few text-a-holics and not texting is equivalent to saying goodbye with these girls).

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bullshit advice...

rules for texting women, SERIOUSLY!? the only 'dating' rules a man should live by are his own only and not some guy's on the internet. Its your life, set your own rules.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
bullshit advice...

rules for texting women, SERIOUSLY!? the only 'dating' rules a man should live by are his own and not some guy's on the internet. Its your life, set your own rules.
This attitude, it's like the advice that basically says "you are enough" and "just be a cool guy and women will come to you", or "forget about rules, call her whenever you feel like it". Good advice at its core, but that advice won't work for newbies who have no idea what to do.

Example, in 99% of cases, you don't want to have a conversation over text. Yes, you can if you WANT to, and an experienced guy who has his sh!t together can do a fine job and make it a good time for all involved, but a newbie is probably just going to fvck things up for himself.

For newbies, they are RULES.
For guys who are good women, I would call them smart guidelines.